Ahegao

View File

A simple ahegao effect for sexlab animations. Works on player and npcs.

Quite crappy for now, needs better alignment and more detailed expressions.

Current MCM options:
- Female only toggle
- Minimum sexlab stat "lewd" value for effect (MCM slider seems broken tho)
- On/Off (reload game after changing)

Should be safe to use, but who knows, backup your saves anyway.

Requires SexLab, MFGConsole+ and HTools+, which are my modifications of other people's mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, MFGConsole+, HTools+
  • Special Edition Compatible

So I had a little playtest with this on LE, and it looks pretty damned great! Once the expressions are improved and some more features added, think this will be a must have for a lot of people. I'd suggest adding a setting for the tongue only being equipped and expressions played on the last stage and/or female orgasm, a percentage chance for this as well for none lewd characters, just to mix things up and add a little randomness to it :) 

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the MCM didn't seem to want to show up in my game, just a heads up

Edited by thegrimreaper2
On 7/31/2021 at 9:52 PM, assasins2202 said:

compatible with the special edition or not?

I have no opportunity to test it for now, but i believe SE has separate MFG Console, and therefore there is a need to patch it too. Nothing impossible, but i'm kinda limited in free time right now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the MCM didn't seem to want to show up in my game, just a heads up

You didn't miss much... Thanks for feedback though.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:32 PM, thegrimreaper2 said:

So I had a little playtest with this on LE, and it looks pretty damned great! Once the expressions are improved and some more features added, think this will be a must have for a lot of people. I'd suggest adding a setting for the tongue only being equipped and expressions played on the last stage and/or female orgasm, a percentage chance for this as well for none lewd characters, just to mix things up and add a little randomness to it :) 

I'm looking for a way to make expressions more condition-dependent yet configurable, one day we'll have'em.

compatible with the special edition or not?

You can try:
- Download MFG Fix from nexus
- Replace SKSE folder with attachment
- Replace scripts folder with mine from MfgConsole+

Then it may work. Or may not.

Note - folders in mod's data, not in game root.

SKSE.7z

Edited by zstj
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...