Spunk is detecting JIP as version -1 when I have version 56

I have the same issue.

I have xNVSE 6.1.7 which is 2 days old and JIP 56.26; which does say it requires xNVSE 6.13 but I think thats a typo since the latest version is 1.7??

I tried xNVSE 6.1.3 just in case and no - still broken.

Someone recommended getting an older version of JIP. I downgraded fro 56 to 55 and it didn't help. Maybe an even older version would work?

Also it doesn't seem to be spunk's fault; if you disable it SCR complains about the same thing.

Edited by 1000inchgun
  • 3 weeks later...

as the last poster mentioned this is the case. I had the same issue and finally after two days of confusion I realized that the updated nvse version wasnt listen in the Fallout mod manager. You need to install the nvse manually to your directory as well as to your data files then run the FMM and use the package manager to install it as well or else even though it is installed manually the game wont register it without the FMM having it inside its mod list.