4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Someone who uses CBBE will probably be able to provide better advice (I've been using FG for years now and forgotten most of what I used to know about CBBE), but make sure you're building with the regular CBBE body preset in BodySlide, not the "physics" body (which uses some bespoke physics implementation).

You've posted in the OCBPC thread but mentioned CBP and OCBP in your post, so just to be clear, you should install one of those and not all three. If you want just accelerational (movement and gravity) body physics then OCBP is a good choice. If you want that and also collision spheres support, then use OCBPC instead.

From your... mods? plugins? list there (I guess that's MO2, I'm using Vortex so not 100% sure what I'm looking at in your screenshot), it appears you're also using MTM's configuration presets. Be aware that depending on which preset you choose, some clothing or armor may attenuate or even block breast physics. Testing nude should of course mitigate that effect.

I'm only using OCBP and I'll see about that, I have tested nude but the breasts just sink into the body way farther than they should.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Someone who uses CBBE will probably be able to provide better advice (I've been using FG for years now and forgotten most of what I used to know about CBBE), but make sure you're building with the regular CBBE body preset in BodySlide, not the "physics" body (which uses some bespoke physics implementation).

You've posted in the OCBPC thread but mentioned CBP and OCBP in your post, so just to be clear, you should install one of those and not all three. If you want just accelerational (movement and gravity) body physics then OCBP is a good choice. If you want that and also collision spheres support, then use OCBPC instead.

From your... mods? plugins? list there (I guess that's MO2, I'm using Vortex so not 100% sure what I'm looking at in your screenshot), it appears you're also using MTM's configuration presets. Be aware that depending on which preset you choose, some clothing or armor may attenuate or even block breast physics. Testing nude should of course mitigate that effect.

Okay so built the CBBE Nude body (not the physics one) and testing it, nothing, stil stiff as ever. I really don't know what is going on...using CBP was fine but working with OCBPC just refuses to work...

9 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

Okay so built the CBBE Nude body (not the physics one) and testing it, nothing, stil stiff as ever. I really don't know what is going on...using CBP was fine but working with OCBPC just refuses to work...

Oh, one other thing I nearly forgot since it's irrelevant for FG but does make a difference for CBBE: Since you're using MTM's presets, v3 is for if you're using a 3BBB capable CBBE body, while for a non-3BBB CBBE body you need the older v2 presets.

Edited by vaultbait
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, one other thing I nearly forgot since it's irrelevant for FG but does make a difference for CBBE: Since you're using MTM's presets, v3 is for if you're using a 3BBB capable CBBE body, while for a non-3BBB CBBE body you need the older v2 presets.

How would I get a 3BBB body? And also I looked in my actor files and there is not character and characerassets file, they don't exist, it that a problem?

I've done my best to search around and see if anyone else has this particular issue so that I wouldn't have to bug anyone, but I've been unsuccessful. So, I have everything installed in exactly the right order. Skeleton>Body>Physics>Preset. It's all working, but it seems that whenever I have OCBPC enabled in MO2, my framerate gets absolutely raped in areas with a high NPC count. All I have to do is disable OCBPC and my game runs at 60fps perfectly with no issues. The biggest culprit for this so far has been Club Snuggle from the Outcasts and Remnants mod. My framerate dips down to 9fps in there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Shurely it's great thing and thanks to master Takosako for this magic mod. 

HoveverThere's one big problem with all this physic. No boobs friction on underbreast area. So they bouncing quite natural way, when madam is bending forward, but unnatural (too much), if she's staing straight. We have to choice, depending of her living style. I guess so. however, tweaking ocbp.ini is interesting thing.

Hi, I'm just new to the modding community here. Sorry for asking (if must have been answered but I am not so sure if it fits with my case, so I'll ask it anyway), does the OCBPC work on modded outfits like the Tullius outfits? or you need an outfit that is compatible/works with the OCBPC? If not and only the CBP works (which is working, I tried it), can you add collision physics on CBP bodies? Thanks

I have run into a problem which I think might be because I am using this mod (but I might be wrong):

Ragdoll physics has no friction or almost no friction. So corpses go sliding a long long way if there's any slope.

Is there a parameter in this mod which could be tuned to prevent that?

• 1 month later...

Hello bit late for party, but I hope i get some help.

I did install everything needed correctly I think, but still no breasts movement, nothing, everything is static. Nude or armor, tested just on walking and basic stuff, not AAF stuff

I have FG, AAF, ZeX skeleton, OCBPC, MTM presets, and f4se and all other stuff. And i think i took correct version and i did morph conversion in bodyslide, but still no physics. I have googled days and cant seem to find solution.. but i suspect its skeleton which is conflicting somehow.

I have modding experience from all beth games, I remember doing this in skyrim was bit difficult too, but im running out of ideas now.

Edit: DAMNit got it working, i had some wrong settings in ocbp.ini and edited them, just too much jiggle now so i need to make them smaller and there was some options while installing in vortex too. just remind myself read instructions, read them again and read them again.

Edited by Battletooth
18 minutes ago, Battletooth said:

Hello bit late for party, but I hope i get some help.

I did install everything needed correctly I think, but still no breasts movement, nothing, everything is static. Nude or armor, tested just on walking and basic stuff, not AAF stuff

I have FG, AAF, ZeX skeleton, OCBPC, MTM presets, and f4se and all other stuff. And i think i took correct version and i did morph conversion in bodyslide, but still no physics. I have googled days and cant seem to find solution.. but i suspect its skeleton which is conflicting somehow.

I have modding experience from all beth games, I remember doing this in skyrim was bit difficult too, but im running out of ideas now.

Not using any unique player body mods, or running with more than one female body replacer installed (e.g. CBBE), right? Recent version of Fusion Girl (1.75 or later)?

I'd probably start by checking your F4SE log and making sure OCBPC is actually loading. Also make sure you didn't install both OCBP and OCBPC together, you should use one or the other not both.

I got all working now ocbp wasnt loading on me. there was wrong setting in ocbp.ini, after modificiations.

Actually my bigger problem was that something was altering my edited values default. maybe using wortex, but i changed some setting there and there and edited .ini again and i got it working. in some point all was fine, but i was doing things too fast and adding too many mods. I noticed this when i was using notepad++ and that program notifies me of values altered outside np++ lol...

These was correct setting

[General]
playerOnly=0
npcOnly=0
detectArmor=0
armorIgnore=
useWhitelist=0
femaleOnly=1
maleOnly=0

i have custom body and race, but it wasnt working my older save with just vanilla.

im making few npc replacers my own now, using furry fallout, since npc replaces from that mod replaces every npc, i try some for looks and some other race mods too, so many masters so thing go easily wrong, at first just personal use.

Edited by Battletooth
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, YingHai said:

When I withdrew from the power armor, my breasts and buttocks were stretched.
Has anyone encountered the same problem as me?
ZEX V6
FG 1.89
OCBPC 0.3

OMG, You also asked the exact same question in the FG and ZeX skeIeton topics. Please don't spam multiple topics with the same question. Pick the one which seem most relevant and then if someone responds there suggesting you ask somewhere else instead, try to re-scope your question to be more relevant to where you ask it next.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 12:34 AM, vaultbait said:

OMG, You also asked the exact same question in the FG and ZeX skeIeton topics. Please don't spam multiple topics with the same question. Pick the one which seem most relevant and then if someone responds there suggesting you ask somewhere else instead, try to re-scope your question to be more relevant to where you ask it next.

Oh... I am sorry... 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Dengamez said:

whenever i try to use ocbpc or ocbp i get these wierd jiggle effects on cbbe
(i am using MTM's presets
i do not have this problem when i use CBP

i have tried using 3bbb too but that also resulted in these wierd jiggle effects

Those "jiggle effects" are what most users think of as "breast physics." Are they not what you were wanting a body physics library to provide?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Those "jiggle effects" are what most users think of as "breast physics." Are they not what you were wanting a body physics library to provide?

ah they just look very diffrent from the effects from CBP that MTM gives my bad then

19 hours ago, Dengamez said:

ah they just look very diffrent from the effects from CBP that MTM gives my bad then

If my memory's not totally shot, I recall MTM's presets have options for soft, firm and somewhere in between. Did you try the firm setting?

• 1 month later...

guys can we add vaginal physic to CBBE ? 

i mean this 

(above )

Vagina_00=Vagina 

(then put this below race support )

[Vagina]
stiffness=12.0
stiffness2=9.5
damping=0.99
timetick=4.0
timeStep=0.048
maxoffsetX=10
maxoffsetY=10
maxoffsetZ=5.0
linearX=0.3
linearY=0.2
linearZ=0.2
rotationalX=0.00
rotationalY=0.00
rotationalZ=0.00
cogOffsetX=0.0
cogOffsetY=0.0
cogOffsetZ=2.0
gravityBias=50.0
gravityCorrection=8.0
rotateLinearX=0.0
rotateLinearY=0.0
rotateLinearZ=0.0
rotateRotationX=0.0
rotateRotationY=0.0
rotateRotationZ=0.0

absRotX=0

if Fusion girl can so why not CBBE ? or did i missing something ? im seriously asking. im kinda desperate because so many good bodies at CCBE and less good body at fusion girl

i wonder, if i can keep using cbbe do vaginal physic so i don't need to switch fusion girl.

Edited by TheCatisPassingBy