8 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

so with OCBPC will there be less breast bounce? Because CBP has WAY TOO MUCH bounce. lmao

OCBPC isn't a replacement for CBP, it's used in conjunction with OCBP (which is a replacement for CBP and does similar things).

If you find CBP is too "bouncy" by default, you should be able to just configure it to be less bouncy. If you use OCBP (and optionally OCBPC) there are also some good configuration preset options for it like this:

On 3/5/2022 at 7:38 PM, vaultbait said:

OCBPC isn't a replacement for CBP, it's used in conjunction with OCBP (which is a replacement for CBP and does similar things).

If you find CBP is too "bouncy" by default, you should be able to just configure it to be less bouncy. If you use OCBP (and optionally OCBPC) there are also some good configuration preset options for it like this:

So which file would I need for CBP physics? There are 2. Thanks in advance. :)

4 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

I downloaded the second file but when installing, it said that the file was redundant

Those aren't for CBP, at least as far as the description indicates. It says they need OCBP instead of CBP. If you're using CBP, I was suggesting you simply adjust its configuration yourself.

The two downloads provided there are for older bodies or for newer "3B" bodies. You don't need both, pick whichever is appropriate to your body replacer. The mod description explains all that, and also links out to more articles you can read if you have questions.

• 3 months later...

I wonder if I will get an answer here but I guess I'll try everywhere... So, in my case physics seems to work no glitches, bend textures, but for some reason breast on every female character jiggle and jump on their own all the time even when character is static. I tried installing the mods in question in different order and deactivating all the other mods, but no dice. Body mods that I use in the order I installed them:

Spoiler

LooksMenu

Looks Menu Customization Compendium

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Discrete Female Skeleton

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

3BBB Physics (CBBE - TWB)

OCBPC

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset

BodyTalk

ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5

And all their requirements, MTM has colission spheres installed

I really don't know whats causing this... but if disable ocbpc physics just stop working and as long as its anabled this unnetural jiggling persists.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:31 AM, Lotus intestinum said:

I wonder if I will get an answer here but I guess I'll try everywhere... So, in my case physics seems to work no glitches, bend textures, but for some reason breast on every female character jiggle and jump on their own all the time even when character is static. I tried installing the mods in question in different order and deactivating all the other mods, but no dice. Body mods that I use in the order I installed them:

Reveal hidden contents

LooksMenu

Looks Menu Customization Compendium

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Discrete Female Skeleton

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

3BBB Physics (CBBE - TWB)

OCBPC

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset

BodyTalk

ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5

And all their requirements, MTM has colission spheres installed

I really don't know whats causing this... but if disable ocbpc physics just stop working and as long as its anabled this unnetural jiggling persists.

Physics in FO4 are tied to your framerate. If your framerate is unsteady, the engine will think everything moved and jiggling will commence. This is especially common if you're running with an unlocked framerate as the behavior will trigger every time it dips below or jumps above 60FPS, so a common solution is to clamp the framerate at something like 59FPS just to be safe (and make sure you have a powerful enough system to keep it up to that rate under most circumstances).

On 6/23/2022 at 11:56 PM, vaultbait said:

Physics in FO4 are tied to your framerate. If your framerate is unsteady, the engine will think everything moved and jiggling will commence. This is especially common if you're running with an unlocked framerate as the behavior will trigger every time it dips below or jumps above 60FPS, so a common solution is to clamp the framerate at something like 59FPS just to be safe (and make sure you have a powerful enough system to keep it up to that rate under most circumstances).

Thanks for the answer, though I already got it elsewhere (yeah i know this is bad, but i was desperate).

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate any advice in getting this mod to work. I have my framerate capped at 59, and I have tried the following combos: 1) CBP, OCBPC and MTM, 2) OCBP, OCBPC and MTM, 3) OCBPC and MTM, and finally, 4) Only OCBPC and I just cannot get collisions to work. I am using the CBBE body. So is there something I am missing or some setting I have overlooked? Or is it possible I have a mod that is causing interference? I have followed that most up to date guide down to the T I believe. 

Thank you!

Edit... I have tried the above 4 combos with Zex and and Zaz skeletons. 

Edited by Benjy D
Add more info
1 hour ago, Benjy D said:

I would appreciate any advice in getting this mod to work. I have my framerate capped at 59, and I have tried the following combos: 1) CBP, OCBPC and MTM, 2) OCBP, OCBPC and MTM, 3) OCBPC and MTM, and finally, 4) Only OCBPC and I just cannot get collisions to work. I am using the CBBE body. So is there something I am missing or some setting I have overlooked? Or is it possible I have a mod that is causing interference? I have followed that most up to date guide down to the T I believe. 

Thank you!

Edit... I have tried the above 4 combos with Zex and and Zaz skeletons. 

For starters: CBP, OCBP and OCBPC are meant to be mutually exclusive so it's no surprise that you may have had problems combining them.

OCBPC with or without MTM's presets should work with an appropriate body and skeleton. You mention "Zex and Zaz skeletons" which is a bit confusing, since ZeX is the Zax Extended Skeleton, so to me those mean the same thing. What exactly did you install? And what body replacer did you use with these? And how did you test collisions? Also are regular accelerational (movement, gravitation) physics working already with that combination?

I had Zaz 4 and Zex ExtendedSkeletonV5 download, and I am currently using the V5 since it is the most recently updated. To test collisions, I used Butt Sitting Idles from Nexus which does list OCBPC as a requirement. Lots of clipping. I used CBBE. When I build my bodies, I chose the CBBE body as an output as opposed to the CBBE Physics one. The CBBE Physics body doesn't have collisions or jiggle, just a slight constant vibration. At lease with CBBE Body I do get jiggle. 

2 hours ago, Benjy D said:

I had Zaz 4 and Zex ExtendedSkeletonV5 download, and I am currently using the V5 since it is the most recently updated.

ZazOut4 is an unrelated mod, if that's what you were talking about. It's some animations/furniture by the same author (Zaz).

To test collisions, I used Butt Sitting Idles from Nexus which does list OCBPC as a requirement. Lots of clipping.

I haven't used CBBE for ages, so I probably won't be much help there. Note that the ZeX skeleton isn't needed for CBBE, though you may be using a male body replacer which needs it (e.g. BodyTalk) or some animations which rely on it.

When I build my bodies, I chose the CBBE body as an output as opposed to the CBBE Physics one. The CBBE Physics body doesn't have collisions or jiggle, just a slight constant vibration. At lease with CBBE Body I do get jiggle. 

That much sounds right. As I understand it, the CBBE "physics" body has its own physics. And if you're getting jiggly movement, then the OCBP physics engine is working at least.

Places I tend to notice the OCBPC collision spheres effect is when actor body parts come into close proximity with boobs, like when an idle involves moving hands up near the chest or a multi-actor animation has breast fondling action. Of course, part of what makes it noticeable is that it also has a tendency to misbehave in those conditions, moving the breasts into extreme positions or oscillating them between more than one place extremely rapidly.

On 3/5/2022 at 3:13 PM, vaultbait said:

CBP (and the open source OCBP reimplementation) provide acceleration body physics: jiggle from movement and gravity.

OCBPC provide collision body physics with collision spheres for breasts and buttocks, so movement or deformation when other objects like hands get close to/intersect with them.

In the config files, vagina and anus are listed as "Affected Nodes". Are they supposed to morph during penetration ?

I'm asking because it never worked for me so i switched back to OCBP because i didn't notice any major difference except for some twitching boobs ? during idles.

Edited by lee3310
10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

In the config files, vagina and anus are listed as "Affected Nodes". Are they supposed to morph during penetration ?

I'm asking because it never worked for me so i switched back to OCBP because i didn't notice any major difference except for some twitching boobs ? during idles.

There was a vagina physics implementation briefly in FG (around 1.76 or 1.77 I think?), but that got quickly reverted and I haven't heard of it being reintroduced, nor do I know precisely why it was removed. Presumably some significant bugs.

There are some animations which manually morph holes during penetration using the existing non-physics bones, and there have been some custom body patches over time which add similar features for additional animations, but I'm not aware of any implementations relying on collision physics. There may be some of course, I'm not familiar with every mod out there.

48 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There was a vagina physics implementation briefly in FG (around 1.76 or 1.77 I think?), but that got quickly reverted and I haven't heard of it being reintroduced, nor do I know precisely why it was removed. Presumably some significant bugs.

There are some animations which manually morph holes during penetration using the existing non-physics bones, and there have been some custom body patches over time which add similar features for additional animations, but I'm not aware of any implementations relying on collision physics. There may be some of course, I'm not familiar with every mod out there.

It's probably much harder than making a collision sphere like the one for breasts but it would have been a grate feature though. 

Hey y'all. ??
Everything is working great, but I would like more realistic body physics with less jiggle. Something like half the default amount of jiggle should be fine. Would one of y'all be able to instruct me on how I would go about editing the bounce physics with recommended settings and what numbers to edit? To be more precise in what I'm looking for, I'm happy with her slight belly jiggle, but think her breasts and butt jiggle too much.

(Edit) Looks like I might've found my own answer by scrolling back up for a bit. I'll copy it here, for simplicity.

Edited by Church the Cat
Further investigation.
10 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Hey y'all. ??
Everything is working great, but I would like more realistic body physics with less jiggle. Something like half the default amount of jiggle should be fine. Would one of y'all be able to instruct me on how I would go about editing the bounce physics with recommended settings and what numbers to edit? To be more precise in what I'm looking for, I'm happy with her slight belly jiggle, but think her breasts and butt jiggle too much.

(Edit) Looks like I might've found my own answer by scrolling back up for a bit. I'll copy it here, for simplicity.

Natural Preset is my go-to (the perfect amount of jigglness ?)

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

"Firm /Firm-Armor /Firm-IgnoreArmor" i presume

That seems to be correct, since the armor stopped jiggling after installing "Firm-A". But, after switching from "Firm" to "Firm-A", my character's body went invisible. Switching back to "Firm" fixed the issue.

Edited by Church the Cat
  • 3 weeks later...

how to disable this effect?

i using vortex, uninstalled it but the effect still in the game.

the boobs fling so much in nude scenes, it's immersion breaking

[update]

i changed to use fusion girl from cbbe, and those funny flinging resolved. things are really good now

Edited by handsome2
42 minutes ago, handsome2 said:

can this be only used on female?

It's just a library, it has no concept of what body type is utilizing it nor how.

That said, I don't know of any male bodies which implement collision spheres, so it may not be of much use for male characters right now.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having difficulties using this mod and I do not know why, I use to use CBP but now I want something with more jiggle to I am using OCBP with usctom ini settings, but no matter what I do nothing jiggles.

For starters no matter what I do there is no movement, saving and quitting usually worked with CBP but not with OCBPC. With MTM 3B OCBP there still isn't any movement, and even after moving around the priorities in MO2 nothing

I tested it with the default body, size, and no other mods enabled. There was jiggling, but it was awful, walking would make the breasts sink into the rib cage, the ass gets detached, when I make the breasts bigger now the jiggle is stiff, springing around.

I don't know why OCBP wont work, I have no other physics mods enabled, I set it up correctly, and something is still messing up.1094445210_FO4ModList.PNG.653160d83b3387abf54bb1c0789e527e.PNG

12 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

I am having difficulties using this mod and I do not know why, I use to use CBP but now I want something with more jiggle to I am using OCBP with usctom ini settings, but no matter what I do nothing jiggles.

For starters no matter what I do there is no movement, saving and quitting usually worked with CBP but not with OCBPC. With MTM 3B OCBP there still isn't any movement, and even after moving around the priorities in MO2 nothing

I tested it with the default body, size, and no other mods enabled. There was jiggling, but it was awful, walking would make the breasts sink into the rib cage, the ass gets detached, when I make the breasts bigger now the jiggle is stiff, springing around.

I don't know why OCBP wont work, I have no other physics mods enabled, I set it up correctly, and something is still messing up.1094445210_FO4ModList.PNG.653160d83b3387abf54bb1c0789e527e.PNG

Someone who uses CBBE will probably be able to provide better advice (I've been using FG for years now and forgotten most of what I used to know about CBBE), but make sure you're building with the regular CBBE body preset in BodySlide, not the "physics" body (which uses some bespoke physics implementation).

You've posted in the OCBPC thread but mentioned CBP and OCBP in your post, so just to be clear, you should install one of those and not all three. If you want just accelerational (movement and gravity) body physics then OCBP is a good choice. If you want that and also collision spheres support, then use OCBPC instead.

From your... mods? plugins? list there (I guess that's MO2, I'm using Vortex so not 100% sure what I'm looking at in your screenshot), it appears you're also using MTM's configuration presets. Be aware that depending on which preset you choose, some clothing or armor may attenuate or even block breast physics. Testing nude should of course mitigate that effect.