I'm sure this is probably something stupid simple, but for some reason out of the three mods, Nerida crash AE on initial load. I am working with the LICENTIA mod list with some quest add-ons. Nothing visual changed. No particular as of yet, but was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the mod in AE? Like I said the other two load up.

• 1 year later...

So 2 things:

1. Nerida's wandering around the Mare in her birthday suit. Did I do something wrong? Not that I'm complaining, the view's nice, I want to make sure I don't screw up my game and lose everything.

2. Do her base perks stay the same or will she gain new ones and fill out the trees as she levels up? I never understood how that worked for vanilla followers, Lord knows I won't for mod companions.

• 2 months later...

Great mod love it and was sad when it left Nexus because I thought it was gone forever, only to find it on LL...awesome! One minor complaint though I can't get rid of her snake tattoo no matter which option I pick in the install...even the * no tattoo* option installs the tattoo, 4k and 2k options both. Not a huge issue but imho she looks far better without it, I guess thats just a personal preference thing though. I'll live with it for now, its worth if for in my opinion for one of the BEST companion mods for Skyrim, she doesn't talk too much like others and is simple to use, also her look is very unique. Great Work. Cheers