Issue with naturism/'admire your body'/embarrassment

Just did update v165h at 11:30pm July 24. Last time I played was when I did update v165g at 11:30pm July 23 and did not have this issue.

This family lives in an apartment, possibly relevant. Hopefully the screen grab clears up the layout. Sim A is in a bathroom (pink text) admiring her body. The bathroom door is only accessible from the bedroom, and that door is locked to all Sims except Sim A. Sim B is in the living area above the photo, walks thru the kitchen to the front door (blue line), but as soon as Sim B gets near the front door (yellow scribbles), Sims A and B get the embarrassed moodlet because A is nude. They're not in the same room, there are full walls between them, no windows and no direct doors. Also, Sim B went to the door because the neighbor, who shares a wall with this bathroom, was complaining about some non-existent noise, and he did not exclaim or have anything float above his head to indicate he was embarrassed, even after he entered the home to drink their coffee. Just me?

SIMS4.png

That's probably caused by the mirror.

Some mirrors clip through the wall they're hanged on, and the game calculates privacy based on the placement of the object that's being used by a Sim, so if a mirror clips through the wall to another room, it's as if the Sim is naked in that room as well.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:32 AM, Husk said:

That's probably caused by the mirror.

Some mirrors clip through the wall they're hanged on, and the game calculates privacy based on the placement of the object that's being used by a Sim, so if a mirror clips through the wall to another room, it's as if the Sim is naked in that room as well.

Ah! I had another sim in the room where that guitar is, so again, more walls and doors between what happened, and that sim was able to see two different sims out in the hall, where the annoying neighbor was, get into a fight and then one kill the other under some Extreme Violence action. It's got to be those mirrors. I'll check it out. Thank you!