On 7/29/2021 at 8:42 AM, loen999 said:

I tried to move almost every item i have to companion. But the game just frozen like before. I got no problem with whispering hill auto gear removal, if you knew the whispering hill mod.

I would like love to fight Tina if i can. Maybe yours remove some key item cause the frozen? Just guessing, but this seems not the case cause you and others are working fine...

Edit : The opinion "I am gonna bust you up" forzen, and "let's fight" one is working fine.

Hmmm. I’ll have to check that. 

maybe I didn’t include something when I packed it. 

thanks for troubleshooting that. 

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
On 7/30/2021 at 1:45 AM, tinz said:

Nope,  stuck here.

So the two issues are the “I’m going to bust you up” and something with the dead drop?

Maybe if I make it so her dialogue ends at the dead drop and then she re initiates it with you or you can just approach her. The quest update is not triggering for some reason. 

I love the Kasumi mod, and tried to use this one, but have been unable to find any billboard, or new entrance.

I've searched all around Diamond City, but am thinking there may be a conflict with another mod. I've got 'Sim Settlements 2' installed, so there are a lot of "The Ron" billboards around Diamond City that go up with that mod. I've also got 'Gun For Hire' so that building is taking space as well.

Can you specify the location to find this follower?

Never mind, I found it; I just had to look a little harder. :D

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Senator Blutarsky!

I have successfully made it to the dead drop and I get paid, but is there something that is supposed to happen after? I asked to see the note and read it, but the quest seems to be completed yet it is now stuck in my list (of not completed quests).

Any hints as to how to progress further? (I have dropped Tina off at the gym for now)

Thanks for the mod!

KS

• 3 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 12:23 AM, kindashy said:

Hello Senator Blutarsky!

I have successfully made it to the dead drop and I get paid, but is there something that is supposed to happen after? I asked to see the note and read it, but the quest seems to be completed yet it is now stuck in my list (of not completed quests).

Any hints as to how to progress further? (I have dropped Tina off at the gym for now)

Thanks for the mod!

KS

Thats it. well explore the gym to find extras. I should add a message that "the adventure will continue in xxxx Mod" but haven't figured that out yet from Tina's Arc.  For Kasumi's it's for now just another doa follower add on.

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2021 at 1:01 AM, loen999 said:

I respect the reason you have. I have seen others porting faces with emotion is a endless hell form what i heard.

I think yours capture the feeling of Tina. 

But i got to say kasumi is the BEST form both meaning.

Thanks a lot!

I have been considering making a version that adds her DOA6 head and Bass'.  I do think the Emotion animations will take a hit though. I can do them I just don't think I can do as good a job as the ones in the base game.

With a char like Kasumi or Momiji or Ryu who are all more stoic and serious I think It works. I don't know How well they will look on two of the most expressive characters in DOA.

• 1 month later...

I am not quite sure where someone asked this.

the doa topics and content is getting beyond where I can keep track of what is where.

but someone asked me about mila and I’m sure I told them it’s in the works. 

it’s related to this mod cause there will be an add on version to this mod and a standalone. 

adds Mila and Diego as followers Fo4 DOA followers New York Knights Mila and Diego.

6C71EB84-F6BF-4FC6-B51F-84D702B622FB.jpeg

83892A48-DE3E-49B3-8149-613FC77560B7.jpeg

On 7/22/2021 at 9:10 AM, lafon231 said:

Found where to go.  When I get to the quest conclusion, there is a trash can with the reward. She runs up to it and nothing happens. I talk to her, she says follow me, she runs back to it and nothing happens. The quest is stuck at this point. She just says follow me whenever I talk to her.

Where do you need to go? There is no official quest for me and since I have discovered every location on the map I have no clue where to go to fight the "critters"

On 7/22/2021 at 8:03 AM, Fortis said:

My game keeps locking up whenever I agree to fight in the ring with her during the introduction. This mod have any dependencies?

Hi, I've experienced this issue too. In my case, it was a question of God mode enabled... After disabling all was fine.

I just installed this last night to give it a go.  I saw the bill board, had no trouble fighting Tina. Got my gear back.  Then when I went to talk to her.  She 'hired' me, told be about the critters, but never gave me a location.  I looked through list of active quests, and couldn't identify one associated with Tina.  I see other folks had a similar problem, and no response has been forthcoming as to where one had to go to for critter killing.  Would love a location so I can see if I can complete that quest and make her dismiss-able.   I'd love to try her out, but right now would prefer not to have a follower that I have no prospect of being able to dismiss.  I've had Jackga's in my game for a while, and it's fun coming across characters randomly as you go.  I get that you aren't big on quest makers, but in that add-on you aren't forced to have follower until you stumble upon her quest.  I reloaded after her fight, and before she joined me.  Would love a clue as to where her creature hunt is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

Future add on to this mod.

and standalone.

560C1967-57D7-4962-B896-BA6D102B9420.jpeg

D80DC4B2-4ACC-40DA-8CFF-18B3E8C2C7D5.jpeg

61289A62-4714-4BD5-B593-6D1A65B6770C.jpeg

54DF3583-ADEF-454B-AA73-E94E4E31F880.jpeg

Hello, I am interested in your mods but they take up too much space

can you make a simple version that does not have clothes and quest?

I would like to have her in a village

I can look into a quick way to cut the clothing. 

The quests themselves don’t take up much space. FYI- mila and Diego’s quest will amount to talking to them and taking them to tina or talking to them with Tina and they join.

Also I use fully uncompressed textures. I can run a test to see what they come out to compressed if that helps.that would probably cut down on the size significantly and also be a much quicker turnaround.

Also. Mila Diego add on is taking longer than one would expect becasue I’m adding a sparring function. The add on will add this to tina and bass as well and eventually I want to add it to the standalone Tina. 

basically if you spar (win or lose) once per day you get a perk similar to “well rested” that gives you a 25% exp boost for 24 hours.

i May change the duration. But for now 24 hours is a working number. 

I am well aware that this can stack with lovers embrace or well rested to add a 40% exp boost. Unlike the others you need to participate in an unarmed fight on a daily basis with one of the fighter branch followers. Win or lose. 

if you have the ninja perk (any rank) - Diego also has some custom words for you when you spar.

(I’m using a low level test char because I had an issue where removing the essential flag after the sparring for a low level char resulted in death. That issue was fixed but it’s not soemthing I would have thoutht of otherwise)

8E9AB88D-58B5-401D-9AF1-208B1F4DEEA4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Generally I want to keep these out of the workshop faction or ai behaviors to avoid conflicts.

they do sandbox so they will use equipment and furniture but not add to the count of a settlement.

right now they spar once a day to boost your exp, change outfits at random daily or on command (or a specific one) and mila you can change her hair in dialogue (but it will revert to default when she is beaten in combat future chars will likely have it beaten out of any pins ponytails or elaborate styles just like in doa) have three diff default weapons each. With the gym add on I might expand on the sparring functionality. 

hoping to finish the standalone by the weekend and the add on soon after. 

- the combined reduced texture archive for Tina and bass is 135. Including the new fighter cards. Kasumi was reduced to 38 (Much older textures Eventually will have to update some of the older ones in other mods have started to break for me) and I didn’t try Momiji and hayabusa yet. 

Just some upcoming vids of the add on I hope to organize and finish by next weekend. Some major massive changes I will some of them implement into the Tina mod. 

doa is first and foremost a fighting game. So if you can’t fight where is the loyalty to the source material. 

just like doa I’ve now added a mechanism where when you switch hairstyles and the doa char gets beat their hair reverts to a “messy” form. For mila that’s just basic short Mila is kinda simple not elaborate. Tina too. I will be adding that to Tina. But all she has is a gym outfit ponytail. Her pigtail hair is laughable. I’ll do it if people ask. 

some random outfits too.

FFBC17C9-86B0-44A2-94C3-58B4858F3A3F.jpeg

5053C178-E2E7-4598-97CA-3A30F04A4CAE.jpeg

074587E2-8703-4AFA-AF29-8E750C9253C4.jpeg

87EAB69F-3B6D-48B9-B050-2519518EFFD4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Blutarsky, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but wichever failsafe conditions you added, it still does not work for me. I cleared out the lab, followed Tina to  the dead drop and then...... nothing. She does not start dialogue, I can´t start dialogue, and whenever I leave the area and then try talking to her, she starts booking it back to the dead drop, repeating the already mentioned cycle again. Whatever is supposed to be triggered at the dead drop does not trigger.

• 1 year later...