The body mesh inside a conversation bodyslide is not change

I have a problem happened to all clothing bodyslide install to my Skyrim SE
when I open any armor bodyslide and adjust it but only the armor mesh are change, the body mesh inside of it is still the same
Can anyone help me fix this
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!
As you can see in the picture
i pull up breast Fantasy and Melon to max but only the armor become bigger while the breast is not changed

Untitled.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully someone will get around to answering this and helping to sort out what the issue is, as I am having a similar problem. Some of the armor pieces have the body still inside them, and when you set your own preset, the armor piece itself changes, but the reference body attached to it doesn't. This results in the player body changing in-game to the altered bodyform, leaving the armor/clothing piece hanging out in mid-air. Here are shots of the preset CBBE body that I am using, as well as the issue with an armor piece

Adjusting any of the sliders results in the armor piece changing shape, but not the underlying body.

Any armor/clothing piece that does not have its own reference body attached to it does not have this issue and works properly. 

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 5:55 AM, IBAGadget said:

Hopefully someone will get around to answering this and helping to sort out what the issue is, as I am having a similar problem. Some of the armor pieces have the body still inside them, and when you set your own preset, the armor piece itself changes, but the reference body attached to it doesn't. This results in the player body changing in-game to the altered bodyform, leaving the armor/clothing piece hanging out in mid-air. Here are shots of the preset CBBE body that I am using, as well as the issue with an armor piece

Adjusting any of the sliders results in the armor piece changing shape, but not the underlying body.

Any armor/clothing piece that does not have its own reference body attached to it does not have this issue and works properly. 

At the top of the screen next to the red X, there's a small button that says "opens the current outfit in outfit studio" when you hover over it. 

Once inside the outfit studio, look for your reference (CBBE I assume.) It should be in green letters. If it says 3BA or something, there's a chance that you don't have that sort of 3BA installed and that's why your sliders aren't working for it.

At the top left of the screen, choose the "slider" tab and then choose "conform all" and then save.

Go back into "bodyslide" and change the armor to a different outfit ( this will refresh the armor) and then change back. See if your sliders are working.

If they aren't working, open up the armor in outfit studio again, go to the "file" tab and then choose " load reference." Choose from template "CBBE body physics."

Now go to slider, conform all. Save and then check inside bodyslide again.

6 hours ago, venomr said:

At the top of the screen next to the red X, there's a small button that says "opens the current outfit in outfit studio" when you hover over it. 

Once inside the outfit studio, look for your reference (CBBE I assume.) It should be in green letters. If it says 3BA or something, there's a chance that you don't have that sort of 3BA installed and that's why your sliders aren't working for it.

At the top left of the screen, choose the "slider" tab and then choose "conform all" and then save.

Go back into "bodyslide" and change the armor to a different outfit ( this will refresh the armor) and then change back. See if your sliders are working.

If they aren't working, open up the armor in outfit studio again, go to the "file" tab and then choose " load reference." Choose from template "CBBE body physics."

Now go to slider, conform all. Save and then check inside bodyslide again.

Thank you. I will give this a try and hopefully it works. Sucks not being able to use some of the outfits I have because of this issue.