Overlapping when undressing

How do i prevent characters from overlapping when they initially undress? or is that just a unfortunate side effect?

Is there also a way to prevent clipping into stairs and uneven terrain?

Edited by jeguar
added last sentence
6 minutes ago, jeguar said:

How do i prevent characters from overlapping when they initially undress? or is that just a unfortunate side effect?

Is there also a way to prevent clipping into stairs and uneven terrain?

- It happens a few seconds before they get to the animation, but never saw that for just undressing.

- Yep, finding better locations for the scenes. The clipping is something you have to life with but there are a few mods that let you tell your partners to follow you so you can better pick the place to have a Scene or, if its not possbile cause of a mod, use the hotkey from sexlab to break the animation for a few seconds and run to a place that's better suited.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

- It happens a few seconds before they get to the animation, but never saw that for just undressing.

- Yep, finding better locations for the scenes. The clipping is something you have to life with but there are a few mods that let you tell your partners to follow you so you can better pick the place to have a Scene or, if its not possbile cause of a mod, use the hotkey from sexlab to break the animation for a few seconds and run to a place that's better suited.

Oh im not really using this for "framing" the scenes so to speak, i just find it hilarious when i go to kill a cave full of vampires and the master runs up to me and starts giving me a rimjob. im using this for the lulz. i was just wondering if i could get it to look a little more natural yet spontaneous

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Follow up, when two dudes are doing it, i notice that the one is trying to rub his non-existant vagina and his hand is clipping through his schlong, i have filter gay/lesbian animations enabled, is there anything further i need to do?

I have the mod "random sex", is that the one triggering the incorrect female animation instead of the "male on male" freaky deeky goodness? 

Edited by jeguar
7 hours ago, jeguar said:

Follow up, when two dudes are doing it, i notice that the one is trying to rub his non-existant vagina and his hand is clipping through his schlong, i have filter gay/lesbian animations enabled, is there anything further i need to do?

I have the mod "random sex", is that the one triggering the incorrect female animation instead of the "male on male" freaky deeky goodness? 

Can be, Sexlabs own Setting can get overwritten by other mods.  Never used Random Sex but if it has a Mod menu i would look if it has a similar option. Another thing that could be the case is that you don't have male masturbation animations installed, if that so Sexlab chooses the next best solo animation it can find. I would check for that, Billyy has a few Male solo anim's.