Erection fix (pls help)

I have listened to every forum and modder, I've tried using NMM and Vortex but there is always some sort bug where erections don't work. The best luck I've had is by building the male body in bodyslide with an erection, but this still leaves super mutants ghouls, dogs, and everything else I imagine. And I'm not the only person with this problem, but now according to this guide (

) all the fixes that used to work are no longer compatible. I've tried them just to see, but sure enough, they don't work. Does anyone know how to handle this?

Edited by leatherkid
  • leatherkid changed the title to Erection fix (pls help)

There is a nude body, bodyslide for non feral ghouls for Bodytalk not sure which version it is though probably 2.75. I imagine there is one for EVB.

Indarello's patch has an option for always erect male (build body with erection slider fully erect) Not sure about UAP if it has that option.

The thing with erections is you build the nude body with either a fully erect or flaccid slider then you have the XML's morph it. Wrong slider direction morph's don't have the correct base to work from. In the past mods wanted it fully erect now they don't. You can try Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix mod I think it is most up to date fix for that. Or the option in Indarello's patch. And remove all other erection fix mods to prevent conflict. Those I think should work with meshes that were built erect.

Also not recommend to use the latest Looksmenu 1.20 1.18 handles morphs better for AAF builds.

8 hours ago, leatherkid said:

I have listened to every forum and modder, I've tried using NMM and Vortex but there is always some sort bug where erections don't work. The best luck I've had is by building the male body in bodyslide with an erection, but this still leaves super mutants ghouls, dogs, and everything else I imagine. And I'm not the only person with this problem, but now according to this guide (

) all the fixes that used to work are no longer compatible. I've tried them just to see, but sure enough, they don't work. Does anyone know how to handle this?

If you follow the guide to the T, you shouldn't be having this problem.

Guide is made after my own setup (I have literally every mod in the guide with the exception of MCG) and it's been built and updated according to changes and comments from AAF author himself and the animators and patchers.

It's not just something i came up with.

Follow it EXACTLY as it is set up, following the notes next to each mod, if any and you should have a 100% fully working AAF setup.

This includes listed versions. One example of erections not working properly is using LooksMenu 1.6.20 instead of 1.6.18 as the guide says.

TL;DR: If it's not working properly, you didn't follow the guide properly.

And i don't make a habit of offering ANY kind of support in this forum because it's a pain in the ass to send a message a day and shit when offering support. If you need help, come over to the AAF Discord and we can get your setup working.

Edited by Saya_Scarlett
  • 2 years later...
On 7/16/2021 at 5:43 AM, Saya Scarlett said:

If you follow the guide to the T, you shouldn't be having this problem.

The problem is that the guide says to use 1.6.18 but that's no longer available.  Either a download link that gets us the guide's version or a fix for 1.6.20 is necessary.

1 hour ago, Krysee said:

The problem is that the guide says to use 1.6.18 but that's no longer available.  Either a download link that gets us the guide's version or a fix for 1.6.20 is necessary.

Under "Files" in Looksmenu download link you can find necessary version ;)

3.png