In the Oblivion's version of Estrus, I found a male voice version probably made by the author of the mod but never used. I made a conversion by replacing every (japanese "yamete" "kyaaa" etc.) estrus sound by that pack of sound. If you're playing ONLY with a male character you could replace the old files by the ones I attached. The location is : YourSkyrimFolder/Data/Sound/fx/Estrus   Once you replace them, there will be 4 "type" folders left, just delete them to avoid any other japanese female hentai voice :D (I was just too lazy to replace them too) I recommand you to make a backup of these files, just in case.  Keep in mind that it's just a patch-up work. I take no responsabity if it breaks anything ! (But if it happen you might have done something really wrong ...)  If you want to go back just rep 

I don't think that any author of Estrus or these sound will forbid me to share these...I hope indeed ! But I downloaded these with the oblivion estrus, so I guess it was supposed to be used.

Anyway, enjoy it ! Hope it'll be useful to anyone

EstrusMaleVoice.rar

:P hey ! already 61 downloads ! I guess it's useful :P Anyway I'm glad to bring something that can enhance your modding experiment, I guess I could do so much things if I was able to mod ! I want to ...but I really don't know where to start :( Guess it's not the place to talk about that :P

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This was a great pack for us male character players to have, nice job! I took it a bit further and after some learning, ripped voices from the male characters in the game and some submissive lines/calls for help and replaced everything. Pretty pleased. :D

This was a great pack for us male character players to have, nice job! I took it a bit further and after some learning, ripped voices from the male characters in the game and some submissive lines/calls for help and replaced everything. Pretty pleased. :D

Sound Awesome, can you share it please?