Is there a mod that...

Turtleboner

So, there are mods that make lust a priority and if it gets too high, you start jacking / jilling in the middle of combat or a city to alleviate the urge...

Wouldn't this be a good way to implement in the need for the character to to pee occasionaly? :-/

Like if the percentage goes up too high you wet yourself (then get a debuff of some kind and a liquid streak down the leg until you clean up / jump into a lake) and create a possiblility for a chain reaction with rapers/joburg? It can give some dialogue when you feel the need, like the lust mod.

wouldn't a mod like this have the potential to add in some lol-worthy situations instead of the average "lololol rape, sex, etc." stuff that is already going on?

:dodgy: sadly i don't have the knowledge/tools to make such a mod and i understand that this mod would probably be quite difficult/time consuming to make.

I'll provide moral support to anyone deciding to take up this idea :D

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3505

The above mod has some........of what you are after. :)

Note it only has a need to take a bath function that will penalize your personality if you don't (there is an alternate version that will instead raise your personality for a short time after a bath).

As to the bodily functions.....if there is one out there.....I have not heard of it. Poses and such I have seen for it but nothing else. Good Luck :)

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3505

The above mod has some........of what you are after. :)

Note it only has a need to take a bath function that will penalize your personality if you don't (there is an alternate version that will instead raise your personality for a short time after a bath).

As to the bodily functions.....if there is one out there.....I have not heard of it. Poses and such I have seen for it but nothing else. Good Luck :)

Already have that one :)

One day my rather idea will come true...

Archived