Forewarning and my personal apology for my numerous questions if they annoy people.

Hello, anyone reading this. This is essentially me offering my apology to everyone on this website that may find my inquiries excessive. I am a naturally inquisitive person by nature and have little restriction about asking for help if needed. I have been modding for less than month, as long as I modded Skyrim SE. There are things I don't know understand or know yet about modding. So if you are seeing a lot of topics back to back, Inevitably by me, I don't mean to agitate people. The last thing I want is to break something in Skyrim SE or MO2 by muscling my way through things without a plan or guidance. I did something similar with Fallout New Vegas back in 2018, not really taking my time and just making a mess of things that I don't understand. I was discouraged from modding since then up until now. I am wiser and more mature than years ago and definitely more patient. I plan to try out Fallout New Vegas again, doing a clean reinstall and everything, but that will be long down the road. I want to try out Skyrim SE again, especially since there is a seemingly larger modding community for said game here, at Reddit, and at Nexus. There is knowledge available to me and I am not ignoring it this time around. When you interact with me, answering my questions and such, you are talking to a newbie modder. Your help is fostering my love for this game as well as my modding knowhow. Thank you for your help so far and any guidance you will give in the future.