[Unity] The Villain Simulator v24

TVS-BetasCard24.png.6933019a2d30d62b475be83cd7e3e853.png

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!!

Check what is new on Beta 24

Get from Patreon | Get from SubscribeStar

The Villain Simulator

I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the erotic element added to it.

Works on Desktop mode and in VR Mode too!

The Villain Simulator is under development and is being crowdfunded on Patreon.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

• 4 months later...

really wish we were able to load in and edit the default characters and save them as presets, its honest a pain to sit there and make a custom character from scratch, also, having a forum topic with other users presets would be nice so that we when we actually make a preset we can share it with everyone else

On 11/26/2021 at 4:19 PM, querduck said:

really wish we were able to load in and edit the default characters and save them as presets, its honest a pain to sit there and make a custom character from scratch, also, having a forum topic with other users presets would be nice so that we when we actually make a preset we can share it with everyone else

I'm thinking on how to create a community or forum to share custom characters, for now there is a channel for this on my discord serv.

https://discord.gg/W4Z6xhJ9