Hello modders, I’ve been looking everywhere for a bed that sleeps my quad, preferably with a 5th spot for that random they met at the bar, but I can only find double and single beds. The only concept I’ve found was an unfinished triple bed that seems to be dead (unfinished after a few years). Is there just not enough interest to be worth the effort? Is it trying to figure out the get in bed animation that’s a problem? I’m not a modder. I don’t know how much effort it would take to make a bed with 4 or 5 slots. I also don’t know how much effort it would take to have the middle sims crawl under the covers from the foot of the bed. 

I know I’m not the only one who doesn’t want to separate my group to 2 beds. Anyone up for the challenge? If not, anyone care to explain why it’s such a challenge? I’m genuinely curious, because the one attempt I looked at apparently had bug issues, and nobody wants bugs in their bed.

I want polybeds too! I have a throuple household and bb.moveobjects just doesn't do it for me. In order for it to look ok I have to use a really cheap and uncomfy bed, but the result of that is my sims complaining about how uncomfortable it is, and half of the time the game starts to bug whenever my sims are waking up/going to bed.