[mod] Sexbound - Bipedal Deerfolk Support

Sexbound - Bipedal Deerfolk Support

Much like the original mod, this is something that's been hanging around in my folders for a while, waiting to be polished and published.
And now it's here!

Requires the original race mod, obviously: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1359257989&searchtext=deerfolk
And the Reskin is recommended too: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2536949703&searchtext=deerfolk

• 4 months later...

The original race mod works, and this support does too, but the reskin doesn't. So it's a 'normal' four-legged Deerfolk that turns into a bipedal one when having sex. So for now, I guess we'll have to wait for the creator of the reskin to fix it, but he doesn't seem to care. Where do we go from here? Can someone fix the reskin themselves? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 7:01 PM, Hellen Holmes said:

The original race mod works, and this support does too, but the reskin doesn't. So it's a 'normal' four-legged Deerfolk that turns into a bipedal one when having sex. So for now, I guess we'll have to wait for the creator of the reskin to fix it, but he doesn't seem to care. Where do we go from here? Can someone fix the reskin themselves? 

Coincidentally, I am the reskin creator. I hadn't heard of anyone having issues with it not working, but I think I have an idea as to why it might be having issues. I'll try to get that fixed.
And if you still have issues, try to make sure there's no other mod changing the Deerfolk body. I'm not sure if GROTU affects Deerfolk or not, but I see a lot of people having that be the issue without knowing it in other cases.