Penis not becoming erect (BodyTalk3)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think it shows up in bodyslide. I was looking to make the male sims not so comically "buff", the male equivalent of gigantic breasts and hips. Looked in body slide for the naked outfit. Not there.

When you take a dead female NPCs clothes, their breasts give a cute little bounce. Okay. But you take a dead male's clothes, it's like opening one of those store bought tubes of pastries - they kinda explode.

On 3/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, MrGrey said:

I don't think it shows up in bodyslide. I was looking to make the male sims not so comically "buff", the male equivalent of gigantic breasts and hips. Looked in body slide for the naked outfit. Not there.

When you take a dead female NPCs clothes, their breasts give a cute little bounce. Okay. But you take a dead male's clothes, it's like opening one of those store bought tubes of pastries - they kinda explode.

You mentioned "sims" in your response, but I'll assume you're posting in the right place as this thread is for AAF in Fallout 4.  Bodytalk3 does have a group and preset that shows up in a properly installed Bodyslide environment.  there's 3 different presets that can be chosen.  You don't have to build the body, it works without doing so because the installed package already includes a "malebody.nif" file, but if you want a specific preset you should build it with the "Build Morphs" box checked and the "erection" sliders at 0% in order to have working erections during sex.  (and you'd also need to be using Looksmenu 1.6.18)