Help create nude mod for Yakuza Like a Dragon

2 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Did u install the files from the "heads" mods on the 4.0 post? 

For smaller areolas, use the 2.0 version. I thought about doing adjusting it, but haven't gotten around to it

I thought I did? Also, thanks for responding. I will use the 2.0 version for the small Areolas. No problem about adjustments, then. I know how busy life can be.

Lemme try to see about the heads mods...

image.png.7e78ae3d26285d0450cfbca4bb8f999d.png

Yep, its there. Dunno, maybe I should be doing something else. Please let me know when you get a chance :)

Flip the mesh's normals, or make two layers. One facing outside, one facing inside. 

I will be honest... I have no idea how to do that. If I knew how to edit textures, I'd add my own nipples and make them nice an beautifully brown. No offense to the OP. n.n; Just like darker nipples.

I can... try tho?

EDIT:
Thanks to Jmedia7, I just used the version two mod files and she looks pretty fixed. 

image.png.d48f20037f8b6c8b1ab1cb1d4a053008.png

I want to get those smaller brown nips, but thats okay. I am used to pink nipples in mods nowadays lol. Maybe one day I can learn how to make textures and make them myself. Thanks tho. 

I hope Yakuza 8 has a female protag or two. Sa-chan works. Since Ichiban doesn't mind fighting alongside females (I doubt Kiryu would mind as well, but it never happened), 

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Last edit for this post, but I see why 4.0 is important. My npcs are nipple-less (in the bar and hello work). I'll play around with it, but yeah, its a problem. I prefer not having the holes in the models tho, so we'll see.

Edited by mukuro
Solved

Sorry! One last request.

Any way that we can get random strangers to be nude?

I for one would like Eri as well as the female investors to be nude during the business mini game. I haven't hit rank one yet, but before I do, I want to get the female investors to be nude. 

Also, random females on the street. If I can get snack bar mamas, random females and the like to nude, please tell me.

Also, if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd definitely do it myself. I don't know how exactly, but if I can use the nude bodies from the Hello Work and Survive Bar nudes, and apply them to random females, I'd do it.

Thanks in advance. I know it was mentioned before... but I am trying to figure out how. I play with the 2.0 mods for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2022 at 7:54 AM, jmedia7 said:

There's a complicated way and a simple way (causes model to stretch) 

Here's some simple model swaps I did  (seong hui, saeko, and sumire) inject it into the db.yazawa par file swaps.7z

Here's the guide I found  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MQCBmgnN5AJyLjqQY-BIDygGfmi4x0yBrGIJmhsM7m4/edit#

20220111103308_1.thumb.jpg.77a7bdec9874659c1bb6d9e8a08a40ad.jpg

Thank you for all the mods and such! I just wanted to ask, is it possible to use Kirara Asuka's model (from Kiwami 2) in this game at all? And if possible, if I could request it. She's definitely my favorite of all time haha...

Edited by CronoAbe
  • 4 weeks later...

Somehow managed to nudify (that even a word?) Sumire using inept Blender skills and the nude body provided here. Tried doing the same with Ririka, but that only caused her body to disappear when too far away. Guess Sumire is just built different. (The neck isn't perfectly attached to the body, but her hair covers the worst, which wasn't that bad to begin with)
Edit: should probably add that you need the dds texture from mod version 2. Didn't include it here since i didn't make it ?image.png.d49d169001dd978019137158d13abadb.png

c_aw_y_shop_buki.gmd

Edited by Amoguseus

Yeah ok so Sumire really is built different. Tried modding Ai from Dragon Kart minigame, and lo and behold, her body kept disappearing during the race, just like Ririka. Surprisingly, the end part where the top 3 stand on podiums worked just fine (She finished 3rd), aside from the fishnets which clipped into her legs in some places. No idea why this happens, but the way i'm doing this is extremely makeshift, so this might just be a matter of no skill on my end :(

what

On 11/24/2022 at 10:50 PM, LoneDriver said:

1. Download Ryu Mod Manager 

2. Put RMM files in the game folder.

3. Run RMM.exe

4. Add this mod in the "Mods" folder

5. Run RMM again.

6. Profit.

I did this but it doesnt work :( which folder do I have to put the mods and rmm files in? not yakuza folder where exe file exist?

On 2/27/2023 at 3:29 AM, accac12345 said:

what

I did this but it doesnt work :( which folder do I have to put the mods and rmm files in? not yakuza folder where exe file exist?

See, you gotta structure the folders inside the mod to replicate the chara.par files. Create a folder inside the installed mod called "Chara", then make 3 folders inside it called "dds", "face" and "tops". All .dds files go straight into the dds folder. In tops and face, however, you'll need to create folders for the character being modded. Take Saeko's standard outfit for example. First you make a folder in tops called "c_cw_x_saeko", and then you put the correct .gmd folder into it. The folder name and .gmd file name need to match, so "c_cw_x_saeko.gmd" goes into the "c_cw_x_saeko" folder. 

I'm no good at explainations, but i hope this helped. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry to bring this thread back, but LAD was on sale on steam so I got it to play it on pc.

I have the nude mod installed via @jmedia7's V2 mod, and obviously it works like a charm.
I also downloaded the Premium New Adventure Mod as well, because it had bikinis and bunny costumes for the girls. (and kinda just wanted to use it for that)

I was wondering, If anyone knew if it were possible to bring over the bikini and bunny costumes to use them over the other skins in the game?

Because as it stands, I can either use the Nude mod, or the Premium New Adventure Mod but not both at the same time (I believe PNA Mod overwrites the Nude Mod with how it changes the Job Costumes menu)

I tried renaming the Bikini GMD files to an existing costume in the game - the Bleach Japan one

c_cw_x_black_bikini -> c_cw_x_saeko_bj but it did nothing.

Tried it again with a GMD file from the Nude V2 mod, 

c_cw_x_black_bikini -> c_cw_x_saeko_sonhi, this time the model completely disappeared.

Obviously I shouldve realised it's not as simple as just renaming a file, so I was wondering if anyone knows a way to do this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/21/2023 at 12:29 AM, jmedia7 said:

Working on a new model to use for infinite wealth. Let me know what you guys think. Replaces their default outfits, job 4, and sayama's. Install with ryu mod manager. Place in the mods folder. 

Y7NewBod.7z 15.62 MB · 44 downloads

20231020034110_1.thumb.jpg.429c21ced6fe8f04a5f61f8e7f6f437a.jpg20231020150313_1.thumb.jpg.5604bb2d8c30a55d1e45069f5f06ebde.jpg20231020041543_1.thumb.jpg.ad46576ff5329d408a58b9411bb56b2e.jpg20231020151251_1.thumb.jpg.531bac981222a05c2b2f4c469e2b01fe.jpg

Mate, we need your help for the other RGG games. Especially with Judge Eyes. Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/C75zxHFG

On 10/21/2023 at 12:29 AM, jmedia7 said:

Working on a new model to use for infinite wealth. Let me know what you guys think. Replaces their default outfits, job 4, and sayama's. Install with ryu mod manager. Place in the mods folder. 

Y7NewBod.7z 15.62 MB · 48 downloads

20231020034110_1.thumb.jpg.429c21ced6fe8f04a5f61f8e7f6f437a.jpg20231020150313_1.thumb.jpg.5604bb2d8c30a55d1e45069f5f06ebde.jpg20231020041543_1.thumb.jpg.ad46576ff5329d408a58b9411bb56b2e.jpg20231020151251_1.thumb.jpg.531bac981222a05c2b2f4c469e2b01fe.jpg

Sayams outfit work incorrectly for Eri. Body with other suit is broken or disappeared.

For the rest mod works fine

1235140_20231022110016_1.png

1235140_20231022110246_1.png

1235140_20231022110520_1.png

2 hours ago, LoneDriver said:

Mate, we need your help for the other RGG games. Especially with Judge Eyes. Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/C75zxHFG

i did join, i just dont use discord much. 

2 hours ago, LoneDriver said:

Sayams outfit work incorrectly for Eri. Body with other suit is broken or disappeared.

For the rest mod works fine

It's mainly meant to be just a test run for the next game instead of a full on mod. For some reason they attached eri's hair to her clothing models, annoying to put it back, her default job attire works though. I had to remove most of their necks from their face mesh and put it on the attire mesh. I'm debating on different ways to go about this.