Help create nude mod for Yakuza Like a Dragon

Back again   Y7mods2.0.zip

1. Added nude Seong-Hui
2. Made the nude texture match the original shade so it looks better
3. Made the nipples slightly protrude for uhh Immersion (might increase it at some point)
4. Added 2 unshaved hair options
5. Removed some of the neck parts that were in the way of the body. (causes other outfits to have missing neck parts, so use if u solely plan on using these mods. Otherwise delete the c_cw_f files before installing. Or restore the neck with the head backup files.)20211213205000_1.jpg.f8ea453d69a7e3e8998a6e2c092122f5.jpg

20211213231518_1.thumb.jpg.7597c9f3b9f5972ebbcacc0ae6e3055e.jpg

10 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Back again   Y7mods2.0.zip

1. Added nude Seong-Hui
2. Made the nude texture match the original shade so it looks better
3. Made the nipples slightly protrude for uhh Immersion (might increase it at some point)
4. Added 2 unshaved hair options
5. Removed some of the neck parts that were in the way of the body. (causes other outfits to have missing neck parts, so use if u solely plan on using these mods. Otherwise delete the c_cw_f files before installing. Or restore the neck with the head backup files.)20211213205000_1.jpg.f8ea453d69a7e3e8998a6e2c092122f5.jpg

20211213231518_1.thumb.jpg.7597c9f3b9f5972ebbcacc0ae6e3055e.jpg

Geez, i just asked how to make Seung Hui skirtless. Slim. you're rock!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

So I decided to do one final version. I reshaped the body, fixed 90% of the neck, and added the hamako outfit. I also added Ririka and Iroha. I wanted to do Sumire as well but I couldn't find her file. mods4.0.zip

download.thumb.png.e9659ab116b1069bf270c3db1ddf7c13.png

heads.zip 782.23 kB · 3 downloads

Man, you are dragon! Thank you. Is it possible to make Hamako-san nude with this coat?

Edited by LoneDriver
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, jmedia7 said:

So I decided to do one final version. I reshaped the body, fixed 90% of the neck, and added the hamako outfit. I also added Ririka and Iroha. I wanted to do Sumire as well but I couldn't find her file. mods4.0.zip

download.thumb.png.e9659ab116b1069bf270c3db1ddf7c13.png

heads.zip 782.23 kB · 55 downloads

Is it possible to use the image data of Y7mods2.0 with mods4.0?
I want to use the data of Y7 mods 2.0 because the size of the nipple feels strange.
2 hours ago, fuaso1031r said:

I want to use the data of Y7 mods 2.0 because the size of the nipple feels strange.

Inside 4.0mods try to ignor "skin versions folder" and insert files only from "outfits". I'm not the author of this mod, but i guess it should work. I've tried to use same nipples for YK2 and Y6 and it doesn't work

7 hours ago, fuaso1031r said:

I changed the uv layout for 4.0 so I don't think it will work, just use the 2.0 version if you prefer it.

Edited by jmedia7
On 12/23/2021 at 3:48 PM, jmedia7 said:

heads.zip 782.23 kB · 73 downloads

Thank you for your hard work!

I was wondering, how hard is it to take any mod and apply it to all the generic NPC ladies walking around town? Is that even possible? Have them all walking around with random outfits or even nude.

52 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

There's a complicated way and a simple way (causes model to stretch) 

Here's some simple model swaps I did  (seong hui, saeko, and sumire) inject it into the db.yazawa par file swaps.7z

Here's the guide I found  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MQCBmgnN5AJyLjqQY-BIDygGfmi4x0yBrGIJmhsM7m4/edit#

20220111103308_1.thumb.jpg.77a7bdec9874659c1bb6d9e8a08a40ad.jpg

you can fix the animations by swapping the gmt from any female character to ichiban

I've actually had some success with just using the RyuModManager

I went into the mods folder, made up some folder name (which I included at the highest priority for the "ModLoadOrder" notepad file thingy)

and made some folders within to match how other mods work

make whatever-folder-name-you-want 
then make another folder within named "chara" -> then "tops" and another folder "face" and one more for "dds"

inside tops, I made folders for every single outfit which took a couple of minutes

explorer_q9v3d95Ak1.png.05aef7ddaebe6bb325f1a071da0ce9e7.png

I figure anything beginning with "c_cw" goes into "tops"

inside "bbs," I threw in anything beginning with "c_aw" 

no individual folders though

explorer_Fn7US4yUA7.png.039b729c27499293240379bbb3fd4a87.png

I dunno why it doesn't need a folder... Again, I just looked at other mods and before I made "bbs" and did this -> and the mods finally worked 

finally, in "face" I put the two files that were in "heads backup" into here... just in case
image.png.c508b20a0cb57c3a83adf92631ffaa93.png

No idea if that's doing anything or not since I can't tell if any change occurred but it's there I guess.

Make sure to put the file (that you named) into the ModLoader notepad file thing -> then run the RyuModManager

And it works. As far as I can tell, 

Spoiler

YakuzaLikeADragon_BpZmyUnub5.png.3ec8a568cb9bbe2d569c5c6539f43b24.png

YakuzaLikeADragon_NxsxvVuChY.png.c34fbe81d3d1bcf3047993fb8dd80c91.png

Edit:

I have not tried doing the swaps.

I will say that there is a non-nude mod swap for "Seong-hui Over Nanba" that's available over at nexusmods - and it's part of the "Premium Adventure" mod bundle - and I tried that while mixing in the nude mod but that didn't work. I did manage to get it to work with the barefoot mod that's also available in the same bundle. 

Maybe with the newest upload from jmedia7, I can fiddle with it to get it to work? I'll try it later and let you know how that goes... if anyone cares.

Edited by slice13
added info about the swaps mod
  • 4 weeks later...

I want this mod for hamako outfit, but mods4.0 doesn't work for me.

My Y7mods2.0 is working.

After many attempts, I found that when I import mods4.0 "skin versions", when reading the game save, it will get stuck in loading(like the picture below)

The loading bar in the lower right corner disappears after completion

image.png.5f7e8b0188e078319f8a9c8a77fad625.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, slice13 said:

I've actually had some success with just using the RyuModManager

I went into the mods folder, made up some folder name (which I included at the highest priority for the "ModLoadOrder" notepad file thingy)

and made some folders within to match how other mods work

make whatever-folder-name-you-want 
then make another folder within named "chara" -> then "tops" and another folder "face" and one more for "dds"

inside tops, I made folders for every single outfit which took a couple of minutes

explorer_q9v3d95Ak1.png.05aef7ddaebe6bb325f1a071da0ce9e7.png

I figure anything beginning with "c_cw" goes into "tops"

inside "bbs," I threw in anything beginning with "c_aw" 

no individual folders though

explorer_Fn7US4yUA7.png.039b729c27499293240379bbb3fd4a87.png

I dunno why it doesn't need a folder... Again, I just looked at other mods and before I made "bbs" and did this -> and the mods finally worked 

finally, in "face" I put the two files that were in "heads backup" into here... just in case
image.png.c508b20a0cb57c3a83adf92631ffaa93.png

No idea if that's doing anything or not since I can't tell if any change occurred but it's there I guess.

Make sure to put the file (that you named) into the ModLoader notepad file thing -> then run the RyuModManager

And it works. As far as I can tell, 

Hide contents

YakuzaLikeADragon_BpZmyUnub5.png.3ec8a568cb9bbe2d569c5c6539f43b24.png

YakuzaLikeADragon_NxsxvVuChY.png.c34fbe81d3d1bcf3047993fb8dd80c91.png

Edit:

I have not tried doing the swaps.

I will say that there is a non-nude mod swap for "Seong-hui Over Nanba" that's available over at nexusmods - and it's part of the "Premium Adventure" mod bundle - and I tried that while mixing in the nude mod but that didn't work. I did manage to get it to work with the barefoot mod that's also available in the same bundle. 

Maybe with the newest upload from jmedia7, I can fiddle with it to get it to work? I'll try it later and let you know how that goes... if anyone cares.

Hey did you ever figure out how to get it to work with those premium mods? I like the additional costumes and char swapping but cant get it to work with this.

• 3 months later...

Hey, sorry for bringing back a pretty old thread.

Just wondering if someone can help me with this.

So I got the mod to load for the most part. However, the females have a graphical glitch that I can't fix.

image.png.096ee1c3bc1ca81c45ed2baf6543d989.png

As Sa-chan is proving, theres a glitch right on teir sholders / breasts that causes them to have a 'hole' in their shoulder. All the screenshots posted by others don't have this. I injected successfully with the par importer and the like. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I know that I am using the darker nipples skin, but I really want her have smaller areolas. Any way I can edit this so they aren't 50 percent of her breasts?

Thanks in advance. Hopefully I can fix it so that their shoulders don't have holes, at least. And also, yes I tried the recommended Pale with hair skin, and that does it too. I also have it on ultra, so thats not causing problems either. Maybe its another setting however....

Anyway, thanks!

- M

57 minutes ago, mukuro said:

So I got the mod to load for the most part. However, the females have a graphical glitch that I can't fix.

As Sa-chan is proving, theres a glitch right on teir sholders / breasts that causes them to have a 'hole' in their shoulder. All the screenshots posted by others don't have this. I injected successfully with the par importer and the like. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I know that I am using the darker nipples skin, but I really want her have smaller areolas. Any way I can edit this so they aren't 50 percent of her breasts?

Thanks in advance. Hopefully I can fix it so that their shoulders don't have holes, at least. And also, yes I tried the recommended Pale with hair skin, and that does it too. I also have it on ultra, so thats not causing problems either. Maybe its another setting however....

Did u install the files from the "heads" mods on the 4.0 post? 

For smaller areolas, use the 2.0 version. I thought about doing adjusting it, but haven't gotten around to it