[xeno] DOAXVV Mods - Cataloging is Completed

Hi. My name is [xeno] and I make mods for DOAX:VV. I just launched a Patreon page. I intend to release my entire catalog of DOAXVV mods to my Patrons, and also intend to keep a dialogue between my Patrons: mod requests, mod changes, and collaboration will be highly encouraged. I have invested hundreds of hours of personal time into these mods and I plan to release them to my Patrons. My catalog will be organized in very simple order with the exact name of the outfit you wish to download a mod for as a .zip file for use with 3DMigoto. Keep in mind, these mods are ones I've created to my taste. If you want something different, become a Patron and I will work with you.

The cataloging IS COMPLETED and I have made available a public gallery of my mods. Below are some of my favorite creations [inside spoiler]. These will soon be posted and my Patrons will receive 1 month's early access!

Link to the [xeno] Mod Catalog gallery:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jPlFIz22TT80mdBHnkT9Hdcqs2bnFO4C?usp=sharing

My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/xenodoax

My Twitter: @xenodoax

[xeno]|<3|

Spoiler

Alien_Heart_Front.JPGHebijo_Ninja_Suit_Malfunction_Front.JPGHoly_Snow_Front.JPGJewel_Amethyst_Malfunction_Front.JPGJewel_Amethyst_Malfunction_Back.JPGNaked_Summer_Malfunction_Front.JPGNoctiluca_Front.JPGPure_Concerto_Malfunction_Front.JPGStellar_Scorpion_Malfunction_Front.JPGStellar_Scorpion_Malfunction_Back.JPGFirst_Swimsuit_Contest_Sexy_Front.JPGFirst_Swimsuit_Contest_Sexy_Front.JPGTranscendent_Beauty_Cheongsam_Front.JPG

Edited by xenofactor07
Add photos to spoiler
9 hours ago, xenofactor07 said:

Not sure if this is allowed, but here goes.

It depends on which distribution method you choose. Paywalled only mods are prohibited here, this is clearly stated in the site rules.

But if distribution model also includes free mods, or mods that become free for all over time, then that's okay I think. We have such examples.

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

After speaking with LL mods [who are great by the way], I've adjusted my Patreon page to use the following setup:

- Owner and Collaborator Tiers will get you full EARLY access for 1 month to all mods in the [xeno] Mod Catalog before they become free to the public (via my Patreon page). I will keep this thread updated as posts become public.

- Collaborator Tier gets the added bonus of making mod requests and asking for customizations of the existing mods that will be available in the [xeno] Mod Catalog (link to be released shortly). Patrons at this tier will have access to the Patron-requested content for as long as they're members.

I will be releasing mods regularly as events come and go as long as I'm able to generate content based on gacha pulls and other extenuating circumstances.

Stop by my Patreon/Twitter for more info!

• xenodoax changed the title to [xeno] DOAXVV Mods - Cataloging is Completed