4 hours ago, JB. said:

One of the Loverslab updates removed all my links and reorganized my images. I just updated the page with all the links back, as far as version 6.4 is concerned. 

I added a mod to the recommended list. 

As for what you say, should build the male body again in Bodyslide, but with the erection at 0, or else you will get baseball bats instead of cocks. 

Ok but how do I do that exactly. I reinstalled Bodytalk & rebuilt the body but that didn't fix the problem. I didn't see any options for building erections (other than those in Bodytalk obv). Urrggh, how can something so seemingly simple, like merely changing body shape in Bodyslide have such ruinous consequences lol.

8 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Ok but how do I do that exactly. I reinstalled Bodytalk & rebuilt the body but that didn't fix the problem. I didn't see any options for building erections (other than those in Bodytalk obv). Urrggh, how can something so seemingly simple, like merely changing body shape in Bodyslide have such ruinous consequences lol.

Build the body like normal follow this image. BT2_Bodyslide.jpg.0026ac96ffd960f1031c490f384c780c.jpg

I noticed after finally making the switch to Fusion Girl from CBBE, doing the Alt Start Overboss enema training quest no longer gives me the belly morph when holding the first enema in.  Didn't have an issue when I used on a previous build with CBBE, but it's not showing the big belly with Fusion Girl for some reason.  Is there a slider I need to make sure is set to 0 in Bodyslide like it is for males with erection?

2 minutes ago, Modrain said:

I noticed after finally making the switch to Fusion Girl from CBBE, doing the Alt Start Overboss enema training quest no longer gives me the belly morph when holding the first enema in.  Didn't have an issue when I used on a previous build with CBBE, but it's not showing the big belly with Fusion Girl for some reason.  Is there a slider I need to make sure is set to 0 in Bodyslide like it is for males with erection?

No you probably just forgot to tick the morp button on the bottom of the bodyslide and outfit studio page when building the body.

16 minutes ago, osculim said:

No you probably just forgot to tick the morp button on the bottom of the bodyslide and outfit studio page when building the body.

No I always make sure to build morphs when I make edits in Body Slide, even doing it again doesn't change anything.

22 minutes ago, Modrain said:

No I always make sure to build morphs when I make edits in Body Slide, even doing it again doesn't change anything.

Ok then do you have all the reqs for Fusion girl ? zex skeleton, ocbp, fusion girl and then not needed but worth it imo mtm

1 minute ago, osculim said:

Ok then do you have all the reqs for Fusion girl ? zex skeleton, ocbp, fusion girl and then not needed but worth it imo mtm

Yes I have all the pre requisites for Fusion Girl, it's working for everything else but for some reason Nuka Ride is acting weird with the last patch, the other weird thing is the Overboss keeps going from his normal set BT3 morph that i have for all males and then turning into the default Atomic Muscle fat size, it also fucks with his armor and morphs it that big, happens in any scene where he takes his clothes off

I made sure to reinstall Nuka Ride fresh and to download the bodyslide files for Fusion Girl when I switched over, but I've always only ever used BodyTalk3 for male bodies

7 minutes ago, Modrain said:

Yes I have all the pre requisites for Fusion Girl, it's working for everything else but for some reason Nuka Ride is acting weird with the last patch, the other weird thing is the Overboss keeps going from his normal set BT3 morph that i have for all males and then turning into the default Atomic Muscle fat size, it also fucks with his armor and morphs it that big, happens in any scene where he takes his clothes off

I made sure to reinstall Nuka Ride fresh and to download the bodyslide files for Fusion Girl when I switched over, but I've always only ever used BodyTalk3 for male bodies

I say this alot but check if you got bodygen esp's enabled. That might be the cause of your bloated huge body changes. Disable any bodygen esp's It comes with the zbg sliders. Files are called bodygen_f.esp and bodygen_M.esp.

23 minutes ago, osculim said:

I say this alot but check if you got bodygen esp's enabled. That might be the cause of your bloated huge body changes. Disable any bodygen esp's It comes with the zbg sliders. Files are called bodygen_f.esp and bodygen_M.esp.

i did have both of those esp's enabled originally, i'll try playing with them disabled tomorrow and see if i still get the same bugs

1 hour ago, Modrain said:

i did have both of those esp's enabled originally, i'll try playing with them disabled tomorrow and see if i still get the same bugs

JB enabled bodygen in a previous version a while back it caused a ton of issues and was quickly removed. Bodies way out of proportions etc. Just leave em off much less issues. I think your issue will be gone. Believe I had the exact same issue back then. I search all over the net and eventually went to the zex discord and found help there. Just don't disable the full mod just those two esps or you will not have sliders ingame.

Edited by osculim
1 hour ago, osculim said:

JB enabled bodygen in a previous version a while back it caused a ton of issues and was quickly removed. Bodies way out of proportions etc. Just leave em off much less issues. I think your issue will be gone. Believe I had the exact same issue back then. I search all over the net and eventually went to the zex discord and found help there. Just don't disable the full mod just those two esps or you will not have sliders ingame.

ok so now the issue is not just Overboss, now every male in Nuka Town when enacting sex scenes are defaulting to Atomic Muscle models, they are perfectly fine when i do AAF manually, or when walking around in armor/clothing, but the second it's getting triggered by an event with Nuka Ride they are breaking morphs and going Atomic Muscle size, despite me having morphs set to BodyTalk3 Swimmer

56 minutes ago, Modrain said:

ok so now the issue is not just Overboss, now every male in Nuka Town when enacting sex scenes are defaulting to Atomic Muscle models, they are perfectly fine when i do AAF manually, or when walking around in armor/clothing, but the second it's getting triggered by an event with Nuka Ride they are breaking morphs and going Atomic Muscle size, despite me having morphs set to BodyTalk3 Swimmer

What bodygen does it creates random bodytypes for each npc. Are you sure you don't still have atomic muscle files hiding somewhere ? I would find all body files and delete it completely and start installing that from scratch if I were you that includes all clothing build. I have a feeling either you have body files left over from atomic muscle or it is baked into your saves.

11 minutes ago, osculim said:

What bodygen does it creates random bodytypes for each npc. Are you sure you don't still have atomic muscle files hiding somewhere ? I would find all body files and delete it completely and start installing that from scratch if I were you that includes all clothing build. I have a feeling either you have body files left over from atomic muscle or it is baked into your saves.

I've never installed Atomic Muscle on this PC, I just know what the body type looks like from the screenshots, though it may be just BodyTalk defaults being set.

The other thing that's happening now is Nuka Ride NPCs randomly having invisible bodies now, something is definitely off because it was not doing this with prior Nuka Ride builds, but only this time around with 6.6 doing the Alt start virgin route is it happening.

Started Nuka Ride new, runs okay. Just noticed, that I aparantly miss some Startmeup.esp Master. Is this something I need? Or is it from an older version? I switched to 6.6 some days ago, so I guess I still have some mods that are outdated... image.png.71f541d0a71b96a60f3a2cfcf41ab19d.png

45 minutes ago, AyseYenilmaz said:

Started Nuka Ride new, runs okay. Just noticed, that I aparantly miss some Startmeup.esp Master. Is this something I need? Or is it from an older version? I switched to 6.6 some days ago, so I guess I still have some mods that are outdated... image.png.71f541d0a71b96a60f3a2cfcf41ab19d.png

Start me up is a fast start mod. I would recommend it but its not needed. You can just disable that esp if you don't want to use it

3 hours ago, Modrain said:

I've never installed Atomic Muscle on this PC, I just know what the body type looks like from the screenshots, though it may be just BodyTalk defaults being set.

The other thing that's happening now is Nuka Ride NPCs randomly having invisible bodies now, something is definitely off because it was not doing this with prior Nuka Ride builds, but only this time around with 6.6 doing the Alt start virgin route is it happening.

Invisible female bodies or male bodies ? For example the two slave girls Patti and Dallas will be invisible if you don't properly build all their clothes.

Started a couple days ago on the BETA. It has been performing swell and very much fun so far! Only real issue I've run into is objects in places I am certain they are not intended that are blocking certain things.. such as vehicles or brush or ground.. toggling on them with the command console gives me the message.. Picked non ref AV object. The couple occasions it was an issue I've TCL'd through them. 

1 hour ago, ViolaTAL said:

Started a couple days ago on the BETA. It has been performing swell and very much fun so far! Only real issue I've run into is objects in places I am certain they are not intended that are blocking certain things.. such as vehicles or brush or ground.. toggling on them with the command console gives me the message.. Picked non ref AV object. The couple occasions it was an issue I've TCL'd through them. 

Make sure NR is at the bottom of your load order followed by it's patches. And make sure you have noting effecting Nuka World, like mods that add things to the world or "fix" precombines.

5 hours ago, osculim said:

Invisible female bodies or male bodies ? For example the two slave girls Patti and Dallas will be invisible if you don't properly build all their clothes.

I've had both happen, and it's not all the time it's happening randomly once certain scenes are being called by Nuka Ride.  It's not respecting male body morphs for the Nuka Ride specific animations.  I looked more into it and it's not doing the Atomic Muscle it's doing the chubby preset build of BodyTalk3 morph for any male when a Nuka Ride animation is called, and then they are stuck like that until I go back into BodySlide and rebuild their morphs back to the Swimmer preset.  If i do any manual AAF animation myself, or use another mod to call a scene with an actor, they are sticking to the body morph preset I had set, but Nuka Ride keeps defaulting their morph for some reason.

12 hours ago, Modrain said:

i did have both of those esp's enabled originally

Check the FoMod it seems to me there is a body gen there that makes males vary in size, I could be wrong though. Remember it from one of the two male body mods.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Make sure NR is at the bottom of your load order followed by it's patches. And make sure you have noting effecting Nuka World, like mods that add things to the world or "fix" precombines.

And I said this before  but I will say it again: don't have Nuka World Glory installed like I mistakenly did once.

I started playing 6.6 but keep getting NR didn't start animation moving to next scene also when I'm doing the overboss chores quest when you put the food on the table after cooking it 1 there is no table and 2 I get a black screen with the loading icon and can't get out of it 

Edited by lordfirefly73
17 hours ago, GoyBoi said:

How do I check if I am in vanilla or non vanilla? Seems something happened after I told Music I was frozen and now I am fucking Shaun in Head for Business quest 😀.

i can tell you if you are dealing with Music/Shaun you are on the vanilla route.

cannot tell offhand if you are Overboss Bitch or not (you make this choice during Lucy In The Sky quest).

if you are playing the alternate start route you would not see Music or Shaun as it is not yet connected to the main (vanilla) route.