8 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

Am I being blind? I'm sure I saw somewhere that "Nuka Ride the Previous Girl" can be removed.
Just removing mods and tidying list before installing, and I see i've got that in the list. Its not needed anymore is it?

I no longer recommend it because it is not up to date and I use the new tattoos quite a bit. 

Hello at all,

I need help with the Nuka Ride Sex Mod for Fallout 4. I hope, I am on the right place for that. I love the mod. But for some reason I don´t get hard dicks in fuck scenes. We tried to change the sequence in the laod ordner, as some explained, would help. It helped, that the dicks does not look quiet so strange anymore, but the dicks stayed down still.

Do you have some advice, how to change that?

What can I do, to get their cocks hard? I tried everything, I could think off. Please, I need your advice.🙏

Greetings

4 minutes ago, Dirty BKittyC said:

Hello at all,

I need help with the Nuka Ride Sex Mod for Fallout 4. I hope, I am on the right place for that. I love the mod. But for some reason I don´t get hard dicks in fuck scenes. We tried to change the sequence in the laod ordner, as some explained, would help. It helped, that the dicks does not look quiet so strange anymore, but the dicks stayed down still.

Do you have some advice, how to change that?

What can I do, to get their cocks hard? I tried everything, I could think off. Please, I need your advice.🙏

Greetings

A friend of mine, tried to help me... he said, I should send this Mod List although, for understanding:

"0007","+","Unmanaged: SettlementMenuManager"
"0008","+","Unmanaged: SavageCabbage_Animations"
"0009","+","Unmanaged: rxl_bp70_animations"
"0010","+","Unmanaged: RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility"
"0011","+","Unmanaged: RealHandcuffs"
"0012","+","Unmanaged: Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch"
"0013","+","Unmanaged: Nuka Ride"
"0014","+","Unmanaged: MaleBodies_AMPatch"
"0015","+","Unmanaged: M9A3"
"0016","+","Unmanaged: M14"
"0017","+","Unmanaged: LooksMenu"
"0018","+","Unmanaged: KziitdAnimationPoses"
"0019","+","Unmanaged: Homemaker"
"0020","+","Unmanaged: HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS"
"0021","+","Unmanaged: HHFootsteps"
"0022","+","Unmanaged: FPAttributes"
"0023","+","Unmanaged: FO4_AnimationsByLeito"
"0024","+","Unmanaged: Devious Devices"
"0025","+","Unmanaged: CBBE"
"0026","+","Unmanaged: Atomic Muscle"
"0027","+","Unmanaged: ArmorKeywords"
"0028","+","Unmanaged: AM Skingen - Nuka World"
"0029","+","Unmanaged: AM Skingen - Far Harbour"
"0030","+","Unmanaged: AM Skingen - Automatron"
"0031","+","Unmanaged: AM Skingen"
"0032","+","Unmanaged: ACR-W17"
"0033","+","Unmanaged: AAFThemes"
"0034","+","Unmanaged: AAF_BadEnd_Animations"
"0035","+","Unmanaged: AAF"
"0036","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0037","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0038","+","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0039","+","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0040","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0041","+","DLC: Automatron"

Edited by Dirty BKittyC
4 minutes ago, Dirty BKittyC said:

I see, I don't use Atomic Muscle, I use Bodytalk. But I don't quite remember the process to get the male body set up. I leave you the link to the official AAF guide, everything is explained there, including the bodies and erections. 

LINK

Very much thank you, for this fast reply and help. I will try this right away.

4 minutes ago, JB. said:

I see, I don't use Atomic Muscle, I use Bodytalk. But I don't quite remember the process to get the male body set up. I leave you the link to the official AAF guide, everything is explained there, including the bodies and erections. 

LINK

2 hours ago, mqt5 said:

after i put nuka ride at the very bottom of my mod load order, the visual bugs still happen and the buildings still flicker

Make sure you don't have anything that effects Nuka World.

PRP is a very bad one for screwing up... well everything.

1 minute ago, izzyknows said:

Make sure you don't have anything that effects Nuka World.

PRP is a very bad one for screwing up... well everything.

actually it was mutilated dead bodies that was causing this issue

after i talked to osulvan to get the bike back after the scene with the mayor in the bike quest, i went to the red robot to take me back to nuka world, but then nothing happed when i arrived there and the quest still says go back to nuka world

1 minute ago, mqt5 said:

after i talked to osulvan to get the bike back after the scene with the mayor in the bike quest, i went to the red robot to take me back to nuka world, but then nothing happed when i arrived there and the quest still says go back to nuka world

Go talk to Corsican.

Hmm, unfortunately I always have the same error in the logs when I approach the area around Fizztop Grille or Fizztop Mountain:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF7718D1E80 Fallout4.exe+03D1E80    call [rax+0x40] |  BSVisit::TraverseScenegraphGeometries<_lambda_27a7d64a6e564e677e0644a5f7a222ad_>(NiAVObject*,_lambda_27a7d64a6e564e677e0644a5f7a222ad_&)_3D1E80)

I could complete the quest with Apollo only with some console commands, but in the follow-up quest "The Flagpole" I have to go to a place where this error occurs and it suffer always a CTD...

I had already reinstalled the game and used Mo2 instead of Vortex, rebuilt everything and started a new game... But every time I tried, there were problems with this location from the Apollo Quest onwards at the latest...

Could this be a faulty file or entry? I haven't installed that many other mods either.

10 hours ago, JB. said:

I no longer recommend it because it is not up to date and I use the new tattoos quite a bit. 

Cheers. My mod list getting a wee bit long. Thought I might need to get rid of my 155mm Howitzer mod instead, but its just....so....satisfying...calling down a multi-gun shoot on a cluster of chuckleheaded cheesebags.
Cheers!

Edited by Beerbatty
5 hours ago, JB. said:

LINK

I also had a problem with my erections. But then I followed the directions in the guide, as  you say and I was able to get them up again.

And amidst the double entendres, I'm serious. Well, as serious as I can be in discussing erections on avatars in a computer game.

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You're Welcome... I guess. Not sure how it did.. but hey, a win is a win! :)

Lol It probably just changed the thing that was causing the cdt. One small broken mesh or something 

Hey guys, so nothing to do with this mod but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You know those times when you do something seemingly trivial & immediately regret it? Yeah, well I thought "hmm.. maybe my girl might look a bit nicer if she had bigger boobs" so I switched to a curvier model in Bodyslide & everything's gone to shit lol. I did everything I normally do (although admittedly, I haven't switched in a long time), built morphs, outfits etc but the first thing was the physics went to hell. Her boobs suddenly had a mind of their own (& don't even get me started as to the horror that awaited me the first time an adult scene started lmao). So I switched back but now all the blokes have ridiculously huge cocks in every sex scene & I noticed an error in Bodyslide about Bodytalk 1 male erect nif not be able to be loaded. Any ideas how I can sort it? Cheers

On 4/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, JB. said:

People from every imaginable culture have come here, I didn't even expect it. And there is a common denominator (other than that we are equally perverts) which is to have a minimum sense of appreciation.  Is there a religion out there that forbids thanking? Is it? Because then a lot of things would make sense. 

@JB.

Hey JB.   Thank You from a pervy fan of your work!   :scream:    :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

Hey guys, so nothing to do with this mod but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You know those times when you do something seemingly trivial & immediately regret it? Yeah, well I thought "hmm.. maybe my girl might look a bit nicer if she had bigger boobs" so I switched to a curvier model in Bodyslide & everything's gone to shit lol. I did everything I normally do (although admittedly, I haven't switched in a long time), built morphs, outfits etc but the first thing was the physics went to hell. Her boobs suddenly had a mind of their own (& don't even get me started as to the horror that awaited me the first time an adult scene started lmao). So I switched back but now all the blokes have ridiculously huge cocks in every sex scene & I noticed an error in Bodyslide about Bodytalk 1 male erect nif not be able to be loaded. Any ideas how I can sort it? Cheers

You built Bodytalk in Bodyslide, go back and uncheck Bodytalk which should zero his sliders and start again.

Hope that does it for you.

18 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

So I switched back but now all the blokes have ridiculously huge cocks in every sex scene

I felt like "that kid in class" ooh, ooh I know that one, me, me, pick me teacher.    :lol:

EDIT; Been in Tamriel being a Bimbo, miss you guys. Skyrim SE

Edited by Raven 54
2 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Easy huge ass cocks means you have bodygen active. Disable both bodygen_f.esp and bodygen_M.esp you probably will have to restart as it might now be build into your saves. 

15 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Hey, where's the 'stuck on a quest' link gone?

One of the Loverslab updates removed all my links and reorganized my images. I just updated the page with all the links back, as far as version 6.4 is concerned. 

I added a mod to the recommended list. 

As for what you say, should build the male body again in Bodyslide, but with the erection at 0, or else you will get baseball bats instead of cocks. 

4 hours ago, JB. said:

One of the Loverslab updates removed all my links and reorganized my images. I just updated the page with all the links back, as far as version 6.4 is concerned. 

I added a mod to the recommended list. 

As for what you say, should build the male body again in Bodyslide, but with the erection at 0, or else you will get baseball bats instead of cocks. 

Ok but how do I do that exactly. I reinstalled Bodytalk & rebuilt the body but that didn't fix the problem. I didn't see any options for building erections (other than those in Bodytalk obv). Urrggh, how can something so seemingly simple, like merely changing body shape in Bodyslide have such ruinous consequences lol.