Perk tree names error - help?

zxcvb999

Hi people, i lately got an issue that i cant get rid of. Unidentified mod fucked up my perk menu, language-wise. Instead of proper description (and even names) to the skills, i got random signs. I would guess that its some non-english mod causing all the crap, but i cant remind of any that i recently installed. Anyways - do any of you know a way to put everything back to order? Errors are purely cosmetical, game mechanics are intouched. But still, it bothers me that i have double check any perk tree in case i invest in wrong one. Strange thing is that perk names itself are unchanged (this may be an effect of using Requiem overhaul after erroneus mod, as it overwrites most of the strings in there).

So whaddya suggest?

just reinstall last skyrim update and that will be fixed, i got my perks in german lol and fixed with that, idk wich mod i toke, but reinstall of update solved the perks but i still got one inn with name wrote in german lol.

• 5 months later...

Sorry, I'm having the same problem and yet (I don't know why) I can't access the nexus forum. I've tried to google it, but all sites always give link to nexus forum or link to youtube video which is no longer exist. So, it would be very helpful if someone can tell me here the way to fix it. Thanks in advance.

post your load order

EDIT

Clip:

Problem

statsmenu.swf is missing/corrupted - should be in /Data/Interfaces

Fix

1) Unpack Update.BSA and move statsmenu.swf across manually solved issue

2) Download statsmenu.swf http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2gathic0re7sg4/statsmenu.swf and place this in /Data/Interfaces

Source = Welshice from the aforementioned link.

Send your likes to Madokn for the suggested information. (4 posts ahead)

Archived