Turn Rektas's Cortana Outfit into a Bodypaint? [SOLVED]

Is it possible to turn the textures from Rektas's Cortana outfit into a body paint? If so, how would I accomplish this? 

Link for reference: https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektas-cortana

I want to play as Cortana in my next Skyrim Playthrough, but I really want to have this texture be her "skin" instead of an equipped outfit.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

If anyone feels generous enough to create this body paint for me, that would also be highly appreciated. If it matters, I use 3BA Body

I figured it out. The mod I posted can be found here:

Edited by NymphoElf
  • 4 months later...
On 6/27/2021 at 3:49 PM, NymphoElf said:

Is it possible to turn the textures from Rektas's Cortana outfit into a body paint? If so, how would I accomplish this? 

Link for reference: https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektas-cortana

I want to play as Cortana in my next Skyrim Playthrough, but I really want to have this texture be her "skin" instead of an equipped outfit.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

If anyone feels generous enough to create this body paint for me, that would also be highly appreciated. If it matters, I use 3BA Body

you can just disable the NPC or follower from getting nude during animations through the MCM menu but i have never seen full bodypaint mods to make clothes a paint and not a equippable item

12 hours ago, magickik22 said:

you can just disable the NPC or follower from getting nude during animations through the MCM menu but i have never seen full bodypaint mods to make clothes a paint and not a equippable item

Sorry, I should have deleted this post. I figured out how to do it, and I was helped by another user on LL to get it looking right. You can find the mod I posted here:

• NymphoElf changed the title to Turn Rektas's Cortana Outfit into a Bodypaint? [SOLVED]