Emma Watson Paintings

Thank you, korbe. I have not made other celebrity paintings yet, but I'm going to.

I have however finished making paintings from the 3 episodes of "Blue Star" (which is an animated Mass Effect inspired series made by LordAardvark). I'll be uploading these after I took some screenshots.

On 6/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, NobleCrow said:

Thank you, korbe. I have not made other celebrity paintings yet, but I'm going to.

I have however finished making paintings from the 3 episodes of "Blue Star" (which is an animated Mass Effect inspired series made by LordAardvark). I'll be uploading these after I took some screenshots.

yes i noticed that. i have plans brewing to add the mass effect crew to my sim sex series at some point.

i'd like some ME paintings.  i looked at the thumbnails. didn't see anything sexy tho my eyes are bad.

i need some sexy shots of the ladies for backgrounds, tho sims let's me paint in game, its cool to get some unique stuff too.

i'll be keeping an eye on ur releases! i am putting some Emma ones in my museum!