Rick and Morty free marathon

• 4 weeks later...

Uhh...

I dont have acces to Adult Swim i don't even know if its paid or not...

but... ehh... Russia?... or Poland...

You can find everywhere on Russian and Poland servers... im just watching Season 5 on Russian and Poland Servers

well... if You know where to look You can find everything for free...

tbh. Rick and Morty is not even hard to find... 

I don't know what is last episode of Rick and Morty but last i was watching was S5E4 with Morty Cum monsters xDD

So here is S5E5: ( there is no English version becuase as i said Russian and Poland Servers... but -> https://www.cda.pl/video/79759822b )

On CDA u can find a lot of movies and Shows but in Polish language 100% free, but they sometimes get deleted

I know both languages Polish and Russian ( but only a ltitle ) and it was rly worth xDDD...

Now i just need to learn Japanese to watch Anime without reading ;x... ( i already know few words xDD learned from watching xDDD 0

Spoiler

s1.png.eb718eec730f538d70dcada68bed5e7d.png

Btw. if u really interested in watching some movies / shows for free...

you can join Movie Discords?...

Heres how it works:

- You join Discord that share Videos You want to watch via ScreenShare

- You watch them on ScreenShare with other idiots xDD ( i call them idiots because some ppl just SCREAM and ruin it for everyone... but it depends on Server )

i personaly know one person that is using his ACCs and Discord Server to stream videos on Discord for free :x...

But for that u need to have friends xDDD # LOL :D

Because most of those Servers are closed and private ;x... so i can't inv u to any i know...

I don't pirate Games...

but i do pirate Videos and Music xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

//Edit:

there is no English version becuase as i said Russian and Poland Servers... but -

But wait... xDD u can simply ignore Text :D because its in English Voice version with Polish Text xDD

i didn't checked it... i simply searched Season 5 Episode 5 because 4 was last i was watching

and then i started to think "Hmm why not to watch Ep5 now" and i realised its English Voice Version xDDD

So u can watch it if u want too :D XDDD

Edited by -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?-