Alik'r Lost his Body and Silver Hands Lost their Armor

I have naked Silver Hands hunting my Dovah (no Armor in their inventories either) and an Alik'r Warrior missing his body, could an Armor retexture Mod do this? Or a Mod where Vanilla Armors (Improved Bandits Mod) are mixed together? Any other possible causes? Aside from the retexure and the remixture of Vanilla Armors, I also use Guard Armor Replacer, Imperial Armors Reform, Rustic Clothing (Clothes only), Darker Themes (Retexture to darken various Armors) and a singular PC only Armor set, Evil Mastermind... I don't use any other Armor Mods in my Game.

Are there common known causes?

20 hours ago, InsolentTedium said:

I have naked Silver Hands hunting my Dovah (no Armor in their inventories either) and an Alik'r Warrior missing his body, could an Armor retexture Mod do this? Or a Mod where Vanilla Armors (Improved Bandits Mod) are mixed together? Any other possible causes? Aside from the retexure and the remixture of Vanilla Armors, I also use Guard Armor Replacer, Imperial Armors Reform, Rustic Clothing (Clothes only), Darker Themes (Retexture to darken various Armors) and a singular PC only Armor set, Evil Mastermind... I don't use any other Armor Mods in my Game.

Are there common known causes?

NPC's are typically based on a template that defines their equipment and outfits.  For the naked without any gear in their inventory, you probably have a plugin loaded that overrides those leveled lists for equipment or changes any default outfits they have defined for those specific NPCs.  Invisible body parts usually indicate missing meshes.  Missing textures would result in a purple color, but the overall shape would still be visible.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

NPC's are typically based on a template that defines their equipment and outfits.  For the naked without any gear in their inventory, you probably have a plugin loaded that overrides those leveled lists for equipment or changes any default outfits they have defined for those specific NPCs.  Invisible body parts usually indicate missing meshes.  Missing textures would result in a purple color, but the overall shape would still be visible.

Thank you so much :) ...You just solved my riddle, I only have one Mod that touches the Armor the Silver Hand wear, I am taking a guess it's probably the same one for the Alik'r ...that would be the Improved Bandits, perhaps my download corrupted, will clean it out and download it again. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, InsolentTedium said:

Thank you so much :) ...You just solved my riddle, I only have one Mod that touches the Armor the Silver Hand wear, I am taking a guess it's probably the same one for the Alik'r ...that would be the Improved Bandits, perhaps my download corrupted, will clean it out and download it again. Thank you :)

Sometimes an outfit or armor mod doesn't include any pre-built meshes.  Most common in female outfit replacers.  They just include a Bodyslide preset.  Check and see if you need to generate your own meshes with Bodyslide for those invisible ones.

Edited by 4nk8r
2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Sometimes an outfit or armor mod doesn't include any pre-built meshes.  Most common in female outfit replacers.  They just include a Bodyslide preset.  Check and see if you need to generate your own meshes with Bodyslide for those invisible ones.

All have been men in my case, came across another one in Solstheim, no problems with naked CBBE Bodyslide girls, just naked men with eternal hard on's chasing my Dovah, maybe they just like him very, very much :P ...I just use Better Males rather than SOS to keep the Script Load lighter, I'm happy with the body :)