Yes there are, but it obviously depends on the body type.  There is a mod for SSE, but I can't remember the name.  Using something like CBBE with  the 3BA mod should do it.  I'm pretty sure your skin mod also has to have the CBBE/3BA support.  I'm still trying to figure it all out, so I could be missing something here.

• 1 month later...

There is also the Naked Dungeons along with the KomRoseButt addon. It's an equipped anal gape. KomRoseButt just contains 3 meshes with different anal gape stages, but Naked Dungeons has a function to automatically apply stage 3 after having anal sex, and then downsize it over time.

Unfortunately Naked Dungeons is quite old and has some bugs, so I wish someone would make a mod that had that functionality included alone. I talked with the developer of Naked Defeat, which stripped the defeat parts of Naked Dungeons and improved on it, to see if they could be included there, but the author said they only got approval to use the defeat parts of the Naked Dungeons.

I believe the author of Naked Defeat said they plan to make it to where you can stack both together and Defeat will override the functions in Naked Dungeons cleanly, but that hasn't happened yet, I think.

Edited by XenoDrake