Thinking of Reinstalling Skyrim SE and SL..... little help with what i'd need?

Hey folks!

I saw there is a thread set aside for asking where to find mods and such, but i need some help that's slightly different.

Its been a while since ive had Skyrim Installed, and i figured i'd dive back into it, only with the SE version this time around.

Before, when i was on the old version of Skyrim, i had the following:

Sexlab

Defeat (and a few addons that went with it)

Alternate Start

varous follower/item/eye-candy mods

I managed to find Alternate Start on Nexus, and i 'think' i found the SE version of the Sexlab files here on this site, but does anyone know of Defeat was ever ported over to SE (or something similar to it? was a mod that made it so 'death' wasn't the only outcome when your stamina/hp got low in combat)

I'd like to at least get those 3 back along with Skyrim SE, but its honestly been so long since ive Modded Skyrim im sure im forgetting a few other things that are 'needed' to make everything work.

Anyone willing/able to give me a bit of a refresher course on what's needed in order to get things back up and running again from a fresh Skyrim SE install? :)

The follower/item/eye-candy things from Nexus are simple as i can just use NMM for that... but its the stuff from this website that im 100% rusty on.