The claw and bite marks appear black in-game for me, unlike in the photos accompanying the file. Is this a bug? or is there a specific set-up with the SlaveTats recolour/glow effects that needs to be used?

If you’re open to suggestions, I’d love to see bite marks on other parts of the body (shoulder, waist, thigh) as well. Maybe hoof-shaped bruises for the horse pack too? IDK I’m looking for more marks that the animals themselves (dogs/wolves, horses, and maybe e.g. chaurus or spider bites later on?) could inflict on the PC (as opposed to descriptive body writing).

Edited by Muschi
On 1/26/2022 at 8:43 PM, Muschi said:

The claw and bite marks appear black in-game for me, unlike in the photos accompanying the file. Is this a bug? or is there a specific set-up with the SlaveTats recolour/glow effects that needs to be used?

If you’re open to suggestions, I’d love to see bite marks on other parts of the body (shoulder, waist, thigh) as well. Maybe hoof-shaped bruises for the horse pack too? IDK I’m looking for more marks that the animals themselves (dogs/wolves, horses, and maybe e.g. chaurus or spider bites later on?) could inflict on the PC (as opposed to descriptive body writing).

For the bites and claw marks it's a set-up in slavetats. I just change the color to a red or pink tone for those and it looks like in the screenshots. I don't do anything with the glow. 

This next update is actually going to be more towards the things you suggested lol. I'm just stuck on the bruises. I can't quite get them to look right. Maybe I'll leave them for a later date because they have just been delaying me.

Easily one of the mods I had the most fun with, running all over Skyrim plastering degrading tats on hapless girls all the while laughing like a madman. I'm definitely one of those "more is more" kind of guys, so I absolutely love the premade dogwhore collections. That you added entire dog-sex pictures is quite impressive! I can't draw worth dung myself, heh. I wonder if the space would allow something like "knot here" with arrows pointing to particular openings, especially the mouth since there isn't much to be put on their faces yet. Really, if it were up to me, it could go even more humiliating, like say "my dog is my master" instead of husband, delving even further into the slave part of slave tats. But I already love it as it is now, so thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 11:49 PM, Corvaen said:

Easily one of the mods I had the most fun with, running all over Skyrim plastering degrading tats on hapless girls all the while laughing like a madman. I'm definitely one of those "more is more" kind of guys, so I absolutely love the premade dogwhore collections. That you added entire dog-sex pictures is quite impressive! I can't draw worth dung myself, heh. I wonder if the space would allow something like "knot here" with arrows pointing to particular openings, especially the mouth since there isn't much to be put on their faces yet. Really, if it were up to me, it could go even more humiliating, like say "my dog is my master" instead of husband, delving even further into the slave part of slave tats. But I already love it as it is now, so thank you!

I wish I could draw that good lol. Those drawings are just heavily edited versions of stuff I found online. Solid suggestions you have there and there's definitely enough room for more tattoos and I'm gonna be adding a few tattoos for the face too. I agree, it can certainly get more humiliating. Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it. 

Great tats! Just can't get enough of using them, so good!

Could you add in next update something like: "Bitch in heat" tramp stamps? Waiting for new update!

And if it's possible, can you also change descriotion of the mod? It's saying it's not compatible with SE/AE, but it works perfect!

Thanks again for awesome job, mate!

On 2/14/2022 at 6:16 PM, squiffyrogue said:

Great tats! Just can't get enough of using them, so good!

Could you add in next update something like: "Bitch in heat" tramp stamps? Waiting for new update!

And if it's possible, can you also change descriotion of the mod? It's saying it's not compatible with SE/AE, but it works perfect!

Thanks again for awesome job, mate!

Thanks! Glad you like them. I can definitely add that to the next update.

8 hours ago, WaaaaghMaster42 said:

is this compatible with skyrim SE? because i cant find them in the slavetats menu

I don't play SE so I can't test the mod myself, but there are multiple people in the thread that say the mod works fine for them in SE.

3 hours ago, WaaaaghMaster42 said:

i probably should ask this on the slave tats section........the mcm says i have 8 body slot, but i can only use 4. The other 4 are darked and say external. Is there a way to increase the number of tats i can place on my pg?

IIRC it overlaps with Racemenu. You can leave the top 8 slots open and start your body overlays on the 9th slot and that will leave all of the rest for ST.

7 minutes ago, WaaaaghMaster42 said:

im sorry, i dont understand......

open the console

type in showracemenu

close the console

go to the body tab

set your top 4 overlays back to default

pick 4 slots farther down the list and change those to the overlays you had farther up

hit R when done

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, HELLRIM said:

OHUI  -  sometimes I really fell stupid. But i will ask anyway.

How can I use this tats? 

Racemenu?

Only for Player

or can I give this to a follower too?

You need Slavetats installed, then import this pack. There's a button that allows you to import tat packs, use it. Then in Slavetats, click setup, select who you want to tat up, Then pick a body slot, select which tat pack you want, then select the actual tat you want.

• 3 weeks later...