Meeko's Bitch Tattoos

View File

This is a slavetats pack containing tattoos focused around bestiality, specifically dogs. Now also available is a small horse themed pack.

Why I made this?

Well, a while ago I started a randomized playthrough and it started my character off being Meeko's Bitch. And I thought well why not make some tattoos for it.

This pack now contains a little over 80 tattoos including:

Paw prints

Scratch marks

Tramp Stamps

And degrading Phrases

Now also some horse stuff in the horseslut tattoo pack.

With more to come as long as an idea pops into my head or if someone recommends one.

I made them based on my characters CBBE body textures. Thanks to CaerHenWen for testing them out and confirming they work with UNP as well.

I'm open for suggestions as long as it keeps with the theme of this mod. If you want different font styles or placing the tattoos on another part of the body let me know and I'll see what I can do.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:12 PM, Emeraldnoir said:

Maybe legs and arms. being pinned by a wolf or a dog. maybe even gentle 'bite' marks on the neck.

I got an update coming out tomorrow with some more claw marks, a bite mark and a few others. The bite marks look a little rough so I'll probably update them when my photoshop skill doesn't suck as much lol.

6 minutes ago, JumpingThruHoops said:

I got an update coming out tomorrow with some more claw marks, a bite mark and a few others. The bite marks look a little rough so I'll probably update them when my photoshop skill doesn't suck as much lol.

That's neat and take your time to get better.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Interesting mod! What mod do you use for the comments that can be seen on your screenshots on the subject of Dog breeding?

You can try the mod Untamed. It gives you a shout that'll let you call in nearby animals and then... you can go into sexy time with them.

CCAS has a few alternate starts that work off Untamed. 

Or try Beastess (but dont use both it and Untamed together)

1 hour ago, Emeraldnoir said:

You can try the mod Untamed. It gives you a shout that'll let you call in nearby animals and then... you can go into sexy time with them.

I think you misunderstood my question. On the screenshots you could see dialogs / comments of the NPCs. This mod I am looking for.

6 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

NIce update. A bit odd you didn't put the leg marks on the leg slot.. but besides that, nice job.

Starting as a wolves slave now really LOOKs the part.

I tried but for whatever reason whenever I put the tattoos on the leg slot they would not show up in game.  Glad you liked the update though.

8 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Interesting mod! What mod do you use for the comments that can be seen on your screenshots on the subject of Dog breeding?

It's a quick mod I made for personal use. You are going to need Sexlab Sexual Fame and it's dependencies. I play as an Imperial so there are going to be more comments if your character is also Imperial.  Also if you feel like the comments are displayed too often you can lower the comment probability using The SLSF MCM menu. I think the default setting is like 70% which is too high in my opinion.

Also credit to @Gristle. I used some of their comments for my mod. If you want even more comments you can download their mod from here.  

Download the NoScript version if you are on LE. It works fine for me. Their mod comments for all kinds of situations.  Whereas my mod is 100% focused on bestiality. You can use them both without issue.

SLSF_FameComments_DogWhore.7z

bruh this is very awesome, been waiting for something like this combined with SLSF truly godsend, i wonder if you have SLSF mod converter to LE, please do share :D

edit: installed the SE mod i think it works fine, idk maybe i missed something

Edited by shiningfang
7 hours ago, shiningfang said:

bruh this is very awesome, been waiting for something like this combined with SLSF truly godsend, i wonder if you have SLSF mod converter to LE, please do share :D

edit: installed the SE mod i think it works fine, idk maybe i missed something

Sorry I don't have Gristle's mod converted, but as long as you got the NoScript version it should work well. At least it does for me. Let me know if you got any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

13 hours ago, JumpingThruHoops said:

Sorry I don't have Gristle's mod converted, but as long as you got the NoScript version it should work well. At least it does for me. Let me know if you got any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

no script? ok noted. i notice the comment only appears when talking to npc, the requirement stated need a new game, is there no way around? thanks mate much apreciate, 

17 hours ago, shiningfang said:

no script? ok noted. i notice the comment only appears when talking to npc, the requirement stated need a new game, is there no way around? thanks mate much apreciate, 

I installed the mod without starting a new game and it hasn't broken anything yet.  Here's my edited esp for Gristle's mod. It makes the comments trigger much more often. All I had to do was switch it from a Hello comment to an Idle comment. Just replace the old esp with this one.

SLSFFameComments.esp

5 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

I dont run Skyrim SE. I've also love the comment mod working on LE.

(this is why i hate there being 2 versions of the game.. thanks Bethesda)

Yeah I don't run Skyrim SE either I've never really gotten it working properly. The comment mod if you get the NoScript version works well enough for LE though. That's what I've been using for a while without issues.

5 hours ago, JumpingThruHoops said:

I installed the mod without starting a new game and it hasn't broken anything yet.  Here's my edited esp for Gristle's mod. It makes the comments trigger much more often. All I had to do was switch it from a Hello comment to an Idle comment. Just replace the old esp with this one.

SLSFFameComments.esp 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

again, thank you very much, looking forward your other works in this genre xD