So uhh! I'm rather new to all this, I just downloaded a ton of mods, SexLabs Framework, some presets, creatures of skyrim, futa stuff, all the needed support mods required for them too, but how is it I interact and create scenes with NPC's and such, blowjobs, etc. Is it already integrated into the SexLabs Framework and I just never saw it? xD Help would be greatly appreciated. :3

Assuming you have everything you need.

Here are some possible ways:

1) Approach an NPC until you see the name, press Key "N", open MCM \ Sexlab \ Animation Editor, scroll the drop-down menu and choose from the various options, from the right panel, start the animation and close the menu

2) Match Maker: Use Irresistible Self (for you) and target spells on NPCs (maximum three actors including you) Wait for the animation to start. to change it, press Key "H" and scroll down the menu

3) The Follow me for sex mod. It acts in the dialogues. Choose an NPC, in the dialogue you will find Follow me for sex. the answer will obviously be yes.
If you want, change the place where you are, so much will follow you. Once you have chosen the place, we will talk again to start the animation randomly. To change it, press Key "H" and scroll down the menu

17 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

1) Approach an NPC until you see the name, press Key "N", open MCM \ Sexlab \ Animation Editor, scroll the drop-down menu and choose from the various options, from the right panel, start the animation and close the menu

2) Match Maker: Use Irresistible Self (for you) and target spells on NPCs (maximum three actors including you) Wait for the animation to start. to change it, press Key "H" and scroll down the menu

3) The Follow me for sex mod. It acts in the dialogues. Choose an NPC, in the dialogue you will find Follow me for sex. the answer will obviously be yes.
If you want, change the place where you are, so much will follow you. Once you have chosen the place, we will talk again to start the animation randomly. To change it, press Key "H" and scroll down the menu

I've got SL Animation loader, Billyy's animation pack, k4 animation pack, nasty creatures, framework, FNIS, all that stuff, I have finally gotten the stuff working but when I go in and initiate the animations, the actors get nude, stand there and do no animations, but there are sounds playing, idk what is I'm doing wrong. >.< I will try this though! Thank you.

17 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I tried and it seems as though the animations still aren't working..I loaded all the animations to SexLabs via SL animation loader, they said loaded but this still happens. >.<

ScreenShot5.png

With all due respect to @Lestat1627, I'd keep away from "Follow Me for Sex" for now, @ShukariFuta. 

It does not work for Futa in that it cannot recognise Sexlab gender changes. It's also buggy - endless peeing / cumming being one of the most common. I've tried it a few times and if you are doing a futa playthrough, you'll regret putting it in the game.

Once you have your game established, try it out later on a throw-away save and see how you feel about it.  It's a mod that could do with a thorough update to make it an excellent one.

Meanwhile, rather than using the "N" approach - just use Sexlab Matchmaker. It's an easy spell-casting way to test your animations. Simply cast the spells and the animations should work.

A good mod that will help with Futa is "Sexlab Gender Change". If you have a Futa doing female animations, change the NPC gender to male using the mod.

Sexlab Eager NPCs can do the same, and it is an excellent mod for a sexually charged game.  I really recommend the mod.

I find it useful to have both mods.

Good luck!

Edited by Bluegunk

I'd fully agree with BlueGunk about the pissing/cumming aspect (called "kinky stuff" in Follow Me For Sex) - just don't activate it. Otherwise it's a good mod for initiating sex with followers or NPCs. I've never noticed a problem with hermaphrodite followers/npcs - more likely in Flower Girls or SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) where gender might determine the options made available in the dialogue.

At least in Follow Me you can always hit "+" if you want to reverse who does what!.

Nobody has mentioned getting load order right - I still use LOOT to do it for me. And building in mods in stages, and getting them running correctly before adding more. Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

10 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

With all due respect to @Lestat1627, I'd keep away from "Follow Me for Sex" for now, @ShukariFuta. 

It does not work for Futa in that it cannot recognise Sexlab gender changes. It's also buggy - endless peeing / cumming being one of the most common. I've tried it a few times and if you are doing a futa playthrough, you'll regret putting it in the game.

Once you have your game established, try it out later on a throw-away save and see how you feel about it.  It's a mod that could do with a thorough update to make it an excellent one.

Meanwhile, rather than using the "N" approach - just use Sexlab Matchmaker. It's an easy spell-casting way to test your animations. Simply cast the spells and the animations should work.

A good mod that will help with Futa is "Sexlab Gender Change". If you have a Futa doing female animations, change the NPC gender to male using the mod.

Sexlab Eager NPCs can do the same, and it is an excellent mod for a sexually charged game.  I really recommend the mod.

I find it useful to have both mods.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, davoshannon said:

I'd fully agree with BlueGunk about the pissing/cumming aspect (called "kinky stuff" in Follow Me For Sex) - just don't activate it. Otherwise it's a good mod for initiating sex with followers or NPCs. I've never noticed a problem with hermaphrodite followers/npcs - more likely in Flower Girls or SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) where gender might determine the options made available in the dialogue.

At least in Follow Me you can always hit "+" if you want to reverse who does what!.

Nobody has mentioned getting load order right - I still use LOOT to do it for me. And building in mods in stages, and getting them running correctly before adding more. Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

I've gotten most of the mods working, I just can't get the animations working, I've had the same issue with follow me for sex so I've disabled it for now, I just don't understand why none of the animations are loading. :<

recently got the same issue. I was able to solve by installing the "J container". Until than i had all animation loaded but was not able to play. I spent 2 days (including clean start, and reinstalling all the mods) figuring it out. Hope this helps

I know you said you use FNIS. If the animations are not working, perhaps your FNIS set up is incomplete? Or, as @jakeslu suggested, perhaps you are missing one of the fundamental SKSE plugins like JCOntainers?  Worth going through your FNIS set up carefully, and making sure your mods have all the required mods installed.

I use Nemesis which looks complicated to set up bit is not. Nemesis works fine but won't handle creature animations (yet).

• 2 months later...

Re-run fnis. If you have too many animations then use fnis XXL. Be sure to have creature pack too if u have creature animations. Try not to use fnis and nemesis at the same time. Sometimes which mod overwrites which depends too. Download and run loot to see if everything's alright. Next create a new safe and reinstall sexlab. Sexlab should have many features in its MCM, if not then reinstall the mod. If you have many animations added, u should register and add animations in SL loader.