Hi, so my body slide is not working. When I make a body slide it doesn't apply to anything it seems in my game I have CBBE 3BA also. I am making a new mod from overwrite in MO2 with the meshes that bodyslide makes. I have the bodyslide morphs enabled and build batch. Please help thanks :)

It seems like it is allways outputting the Curvy body and not the preset I chose. I dont know why I have checked the used femalebody_0.nif in MO2 and it says it is using my bodyslide's but the body in outfit studio just looks like a default.

17 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

How familiar are you with MO? I usually drag 'n drop files from the Overwrite folder to their respective mod folders but making a new mod from the Overwrite folder is alright. Just make sure that your folder structure is correct.

Yes it is correct. From data > Meshes> actors > Character > character assets the female bodys are being replaced by my bodyslide overwrite and I opened them in outfit studio. The femalebody_0.nif looks like a default curvy but the femalebody_1.nif looks correct. Idk which one is the one for my character and the npcs. I went into the game and I still have like a default curvy body. 

5 hours ago, zeruda64 said:

Yes it is correct. From data > Meshes> actors > Character > character assets the female bodys are being replaced by my bodyslide overwrite and I opened them in outfit studio. The femalebody_0.nif looks like a default curvy but the femalebody_1.nif looks correct. Idk which one is the one for my character and the npcs. I went into the game and I still have like a default curvy body. 

Wait, no, you're not supposed to have a "data" folder if you're using MO. If you open a mod folder, it should look something like this:

Spoiler

image.png.2c023c9bcd918de36b8c9b41ba3ac3ff.png

Hmm, I wonder, which bodyslide preset are you using? Anyway, there are 2 nif files for female body, _0 and _1. They're are for 0 weight and 100 weight respectively. You said that your character still has the default curvy body, maybe the preset you use makes it so that the body has default curvy shape at 0 weight? Can you check what weight your character is currently at?

Oh okay so all my npc's will be at 0 weight also? That makes sense how do I set the 0 weight in bodyslide then? I want the Npcs to look abit different. Yeah I was at 0 weight then set it to 1 and im pretty sure thats my bodyslide. 

11 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hmm, I wonder, which bodyslide preset are you using? Anyway, there are 2 nif files for female body, _0 and _1. They're are for 0 weight and 100 weight respectively. You said that your character still has the default curvy body, maybe the preset you use makes it so that the body has default curvy shape at 0 weight? Can you check what weight your character is currently at?

Also is there a way for the NPC's to be kind of randomly inbetween that 0-1 weight?

So, your problem is sorted out, then? NPCs should have their weights random by default. Well, "random" is a bit of a stretch but different vanilla NPCs should have different weight values. Which means, to an extent, there should be a good body shape variety in your game.