Vulgar Language for WickedWhims

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:18 PM, KimKim789 said:

It doesn't work. I do have the latest version of ww, and put it directly in the MODS folder. And my system language is English..

The mod is working for everyone else so there must be an issue with your installation. What does the WickedWhims welcome message read? Do you see Vulgar Language info listed there? Can you attach screenshots showing how you have it installed in relation to WickedWhims? Also, can you provide a screenshot of the WickedWhims welcome message?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love this! It'd be cool to have "variation" options -- like: I'm definitely a 'cock' and 'cunt' kinda person, and for whatever reason like "come" better than "cum", but I know that searching through strings for words is a huge pain (if I knew how to do it more efficiently, I'd probably just put in my own preferences). I know (other!) trans players might appreciate the option for girldick, t-dick, etc etc etc. 

It would be cool for a longterm mod to have these as toggles, like "do you want this changed and to which of these three choices" sorta settings-menu style, OR to have a separate "pack" for,at least, the cock/cunt people (for some reason i find pussy and dick pair up and cock and cunt do -- maybe it's the vowel sounds - hell, I bet those are more popular in the UK, you could put 'arse' instead of 'ass' in that one or something). 

Like I said no rush, I know language mods are a pain and this is really cool of you to have made! 

21 hours ago, feywings said:

Love this! It'd be cool to have "variation" options -- like: I'm definitely a 'cock' and 'cunt' kinda person, and for whatever reason like "come" better than "cum", but I know that searching through strings for words is a huge pain (if I knew how to do it more efficiently, I'd probably just put in my own preferences). I know (other!) trans players might appreciate the option for girldick, t-dick, etc etc etc. 

It would be cool for a longterm mod to have these as toggles, like "do you want this changed and to which of these three choices" sorta settings-menu style, OR to have a separate "pack" for,at least, the cock/cunt people (for some reason i find pussy and dick pair up and cock and cunt do -- maybe it's the vowel sounds - hell, I bet those are more popular in the UK, you could put 'arse' instead of 'ass' in that one or something). 

Like I said no rush, I know language mods are a pain and this is really cool of you to have made! 

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...