Vulgar Language for WickedWhims

On 7/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, gamedeleted said:

I've got WW version 166.7 and the  file is in the mods folder why can,t I see any of the vulgar language? Is there maybe a setting I forgot to turn on?

This mod will not change all text. I've left the setting text as is but I've changed dialog between Sims and the texts they receive from SimHub. To make sure this mod has loaded correctly, make sure these settings of WickedWhims are checked:

Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Asking For Sex Dialog Settings

Display Player Asking Player For Sex Dialog

Display NPC Asking Player For Sex Dialog

Display Player Asking NPC For Sex Dialog

Now when Sims ask each other for sex, if you see the dialog "Do you want to fuck?" instead of "Do you want to have sex?"  you'll know the mod is functioning.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and if you feel other WickedWhims text should be changed. Thanks.

Edited by True AI
  • 2 weeks later...

really nice mod. it always irks me why a mod that is about fucking, talks about it in a roundabout way. i mean "let's take away censoring nudity and explicitly show them having even more indecent content. but woe do I see you explicit language!"

however i have a small problem with one detail. what the fuck is "pussy suck"? never heard of that. i don't know why it is so jarring to me. i would suggest something like "carpet eating", "eating out" or "muff diving". maybe even "pussy licking"

5 hours ago, mehGusta said:

really nice mod. it always irks me why a mod that is about fucking, talks about it in a roundabout way. i mean "let's take away censoring nudity and explicitly show them having even more indecent content. but woe do I see you explicit language!"

however i have a small problem with one detail. what the fuck is "pussy suck"? never heard of that. i don't know why it is so jarring to me. i would suggest something like "carpet eating", "eating out" or "muff diving". maybe even "pussy licking"

I agree. The text actually read "...pussy is being sucked". The text comes from SimHub, so in the next update I'll keep it more formal and change it to "...pussy being licked". The phrase originally read:

"We appreciate you here at SimHub, so we wanted to give you a heads up about the next big thing - cunningullus pictures. Hope you find that information useful!"

In the next update it will read:

"We appreciate you here at SimHub, so we wanted to give you a heads up about the next big thing - pictures where one's pussy is being licked. Hope you find that information useful!"

Thanks for your suggestion.

3 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

can you change Cunningullus to eating pussy?

Since the only use of the word Cunningullus in this dialog comes from SimHub, I prefer to keep it more formal than what individuals would say to each other. So the text will read:

"We appreciate you here at SimHub, so we wanted to give you a heads up about the next big thing - pictures where one's pussy is being licked. Hope you find that information useful!"

Keeping the text more formal might also make this mod easier to translate into other languages, because I'm not sure what the term 'eating pussy' will translate into, you know? ;)

2 hours ago, gamedeleted said:

I followed all your previous instructions but I still can't get it to work even not after your update for WW 167 it's still butt & vagina under the wicked, actions, cum menu.

What is the location of the mod in your folder? Have you tried placing it in the same folder as WickedWhims?

6 hours ago, gamedeleted said:

Yes it is in the same folder as WickedWhims "documents/Electronic Arts/the Sims4/mods"

My file is in the same folder as WW and it's working fine, like others in the comments. I'd have to see how your folder structure is setup to assist further.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, poplan said:

Would it be possible to let us choose which words to swap?   (or even customize?)

This mod is really just a modified language file, so it won't be possible to add a customization feature. Now though, I'm always open to changing words in the mod or even maybe adding separate versions of the mod that have different words if enough people would use it. How would you customize the language if you could?

12 hours ago, True AI said:

This mod is really just a modified language file, so it won't be possible to add a customization feature. Now though, I'm always open to changing words in the mod or even maybe adding separate versions of the mod that have different words if enough people would use it. How would you customize the language if you could?

I would like a set that uses medical language completely (WW itself and your mod kind of mix and match them).   (Don't ask me why, I either like medical terms or the *really* crude terms 'cunt' etc).

Since it's a language pack though, maybe you could have different setups for download?

21 hours ago, poplan said:

I would like a set that uses medical language completely (WW itself and your mod kind of mix and match them).   (Don't ask me why, I either like medical terms or the *really* crude terms 'cunt' etc).

Since it's a language pack though, maybe you could have different setups for download?

So the more medical terms would be the base install of WickedWhims. I could have this version, then another even more vulgar with the crude words. If you don't mind providing me examples of the more crude words for each word on the main page of this mod, I'd greatly appreciate it. Any other language you'd like to change too, just let me know.

1 hour ago, True AI said:

So the more medical terms would be the base install of WickedWhims. I could have this version, then another even more vulgar with the crude words. If you don't mind providing me examples of the more crude words for each word on the main page of this mod, I'd greatly appreciate it. Any other language you'd like to change too, just let me know.

It seems to me that the best approach might be to prepare text or csv files with word lists.... what would help is if there was a reference list of all the terms your mod covers so I could create lists from that and just post them here in an attachment.

7 hours ago, poplan said:

It seems to me that the best approach might be to prepare text or csv files with word lists.... what would help is if there was a reference list of all the terms your mod covers so I could create lists from that and just post them here in an attachment.

Let's start with these words and work from there:

Boobs, Bottom, Butt, Chest, Climax, Cunningullus, Fellatio, Orgasming, Penis, Phallus, Sex, Vagina.

You can see what I changed them to on the download page of this mod. Please let me know what you would like them to be. That will get us started.

6 hours ago, True AI said:

Let's start with these words and work from there:

Boobs, Bottom, Butt, Chest, Climax, Cunningullus, Fellatio, Orgasming, Penis, Phallus, Sex, Vagina.

You can see what I changed them to on the download page of this mod. Please let me know what you would like them to be. That will get us started.

From that list:

Breasts, Bottom, Butt, Chest, Climax, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, Orgasming, Penis, Phallus, Sex, Vagina.

18 hours ago, poplan said:

From that list:

Breasts, Bottom, Butt, Chest, Climax, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, Orgasming, Penis, Phallus, Sex, Vagina.

So you only changed one word? (Sorry, I misspelled Cunnilingus here but not in the mod)  That wouldn't be enough of a change to justify another version of the mod.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 12:57 AM, pervudaro said:

Hello ! i just came across your mod, and i reaally like it ! but i only have the V172.4 (patreon) of wicked  whims.is there a way to get a compatible file for it please ? thanks in advance

You can just download the current version of this mod. It will work for v172.4, too.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fanyudexin said:

It will conflict with the CHT translation?

I'm sorry for my English.

No. This is a mod for the English translation of WickedWhims. There is currently no Chinese-Taiwan (CHT) translation of Vulgar Language for WickedWhims, although I'm open to anyone translating the mod or working with me to do so.