Hello. I'm trying to start a new game using Alternate Start. I can create a character, but the game crashes every time I choose an option from the Statue of Mara and then initiate it by clicking on the bed. Hard to believe the issues is Alternate Start since I've used that mod with no issues in all previous playthroughs. The crash happens regardless of playing male or female.

I'll subtract mods bit by bit if it comes to that (done it before), but I'd really like the eyes of someone much more familiar with things behind the scenes who can suggest why that crash is happening. I've included the latest papyrus log and my load order (everything is according to LOOT except the last item, which I had just reactivated and forgot to move again -- its placement is not the fatal issue).

Note the following merged mods in the list: Followers, Guild Followers, Seranamerge, Miscellany, and Locations. The contents of all were checked with Loot and any problems addressed before merging.

Any help much appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log Load Order.txt

Use Alternate Perspective

Get a NetScript Log, all the Papy Log tells me is that Nexus modders dont know how to write script and that you uninstalled mods mid game. Yay!

Also does it crash before, during or after the loading screen

What happens if you leave the cell normaly through the prisoner exit thing

Thanks for the reply. Never heard of NetScript but I'll figure that out and submit the log here.

Quick reply meanwhile to a few things you mentioned or asked. I'm unsure what uninstalling mid game would have to do with the current issue since I've started everything new -- new profile, all updated mods, new game (in fact I deleted all previous saves from other profiles just to start clean). As to crashing, it varies some. Usually it happens only when I try to leave the cell. Doesn't matter what choice I make, whether some Alternate Start or the vanilla prisoner choice. So far it has always gotten to the main menu screen where I choose Continue, New Game, etc... Since I have no saves now, only New is viable. Sometimes it crashes after hitting that button but before landing in the Alternate Start cell. But usually I at least make it to the cell.

Off to discover NetScript. Meanwhile, thanks again.

Okay, I've attached the NetScript log from within NetScript Framework folder, plus the fuller crash report that ended up in my Overwrite (I use Mod Organizer). I've also attached an updated Load Order, untouched after running LOOT.

Note that this time the game crashed before hitting the Alternate Start cell, shortly after selecting New Game.

I appreciate your time on this. I'm at a loss.

NetScriptFramework.log.txt Load Order.txt NetScript Crash Report.txt