Can we use human sex pose with creatures sex ?

Hello

I've been wondering if we can use sexlab human sex poses (or ex: billys or anubs) during creature sex ? is there a way ?

I've been wondering to do more sex with female werewolves since they're more anthromorphic and they have less sex pose available 

Answers are appreciated :)

No, because player/NPC have different skeletons and all creatures have different skeletons.

All animations are, is a file telling the game how to move the skeleton bones.

If you try to use a human animation on a wolf, it won't work because the wolf has bones the humans don't, and so on.

There were some work around,  In case that you want to take some picture , or some short-scene video.

These workaround using Jaxonz Positioner (available on nexusmod) to 'manually' adjust position of all actor you want to perform.

First , you need  to start animation , let's say Female warewolf with  other actor1,    

then, use Jaxonz to more actor1 out from scene,  then move warewolf to your desired location.

For example (Bestiality warning): 

Spoiler

894836321_TESV2019-05-0419-48-00-99.jpg.f02caea295477b7d0e7d4d110078e7db.jpg

Edited by mrpeter01
On 6/19/2021 at 2:11 PM, mrpeter01 said:

For example (Bestiality warning): 

I love how almost everyone on this site is fine with fictional characters fucking animals

Although I'm less interested in animals and more interested in stuff like flame atronachs