Mod Idea: Worthless Followers... Steal from you, Rape you, Strip Your Clothes, Apply Kinky Devices to you, Feed you Drugs and Alcohol.

To make you travel without a follower, they all have various negative traits.

Piper... Kinky... She'll steal your clothes, apply Corsets, Nipple Clamps, High Heels, Devious Heels. Dresses you in ASA Clothing, or EasyGirl Clothing. If those are installed.

Dogmeat... Too horny... you'll wake up every morning with him on top of you. Expect to be forever birthing puppies.

Cait... Addict... She wants you to be an addict, she'll keep dosing you with drugs, and feeding you Alcohol. Also... expect to wake up naked a lot, with her stealing your clothes to sell for drugs.

Strong... Naked and Buffed... He'll steal your clothes, and dose you up with Buffout and Alchol. If you have Milk, he'll feed you that.

Codsworth... Drug Hating Slaver... He hates drugs, if he catches you using them. Then he'll dose you up with a lot of them, out of your inventory.  He'll also attach a Slave Collar to you, to keep track of you. With basic slave collar rules, or if you are using FO4 NudeBasics, you'll have to get used to those rules.

Hancock... Radioactive... he'll try to Ghoul you up, by feeding you your radioactive food.

Preston Garvey... Kinky Slaver... He'll treat you like a slave, applying kinky devices to you, such as Corsets, High Heels. Putting a Slave Collar on you, and stripping off all your clothing and armour.

Curie... Plastic Surgeon... She loves to experiment, you are her Human Guinea Pig. Expect your body dimensions to fluctuate, maybe waking up to find your female characters body parts keep getting bigger. Depending on what you've done during the day, she'll decide to alter those parts.

... Lots of talking = Charisma boosting surgery, with Breast enlargements, getting slowly bigger.

... Lots of running = Thunder Thighs.

Edited by Krazyone

Mm.. the drug aspect is great. But not in Fallout 4.

They only thing the games gives you is, stats and a notification.

I wish the FO4 had a similar mod like Skyrim. Visually representing you drug use.

Not sure why there isn't a drug mod, but that would certainly make it more believable.

I am addicted to alcohol (in game) and the only thing it shows is an icon that switches colors depending on the status.

So lame.

I really liked iNeeds on Skyrim.

38 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Mm.. the drug aspect is great. But not in Fallout 4.

They only thing the games gives you is, stats and a notification.

I wish the FO4 had a similar mod like Skyrim. Visually representing you drug use.

Not sure why there isn't a drug mod, but that would certainly make it more believable.

I am addicted to alcohol (in game) and the only thing it shows is an icon that switches colors depending on the status.

So lame.

I really liked iNeeds on Skyrim.

I have various drink and drug related mods installed, with visual cues, displays, animations and world consequences. The only problem, is that no one has made mod that doses your character.

NAC = Various screen effects for drug use, it's really good. Also adding amazing looking visuals to your game, and amazing weathers. Once I installed, nothing compares, at least to me.

Animated Chems Redone = Chem taking animations, you can't just use tons of drugs mid-battle. They can take up to 5 seconds to use each one, along with animations, best to find cover, before taking. Letting a companion take some of the heat of battle.

Animated Radaway = Amazing animation, plus,... like Animated Chems Redone, you can't just shoot up, mid-battle. You'll get killed as you are injecting the Radaway into your arm.

Alcohol Effects = Screen shake as you get more drunk, at 4 alcoholic drinks, you pass out. Waking up, in a possible dangerous and unknown location.

Rad Morphing Redux = Radiation causes body growth, some can only be cured by a doctor. Get too big, and your clothes and armour will unequip. I have my own presets for this mod, I love this mod.

FO4 Nude Basics = Radiation gives you Breast Expansion, get too big, and your clothes get destroyed. There's also a ton more stuff this does, a brilliant mod that the author sadly deleted. 

You can also get widgets, to show drug use onscreen.

Survival Stats Widget = Shows Thirst, Sleep, Hunger, Fatigue, Caffeine as well as the Survival Damage Multiplier. A permanent install for me, for Survival Mode.

You made me hungry. :)

I will install them as well. Before, i was looking at the "animated Chems Redone", though i did not install it.

Now the sad part. I have to wait until i can try them out. Waiting for my CPU cooler.

But if its fairly similar to iNeeds, this will enhance the game play considerably. Its all about experiencing the effects to make the drug use worth it. 

Thanks for the links.

37 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Already the alcohol effect works well. Awesome.

NAC made sadly problems. I got a Buffout 4 error. Did you had an error as well?

2021-06-16 14_10_03-Window.jpg

No... I didn't get an error warning, I have it running in 3 Mod Organizer 2 Instances, that's 3 new games.

If you are using Mod Organizer 2, click on the mod, and see if any other mods turn red.

Check also, to see if you have another mod that changes the lighting, and other mods that change the weather. Such as True Storms, or Vivid Weathers. I just hope you are keeping back-up saves, if you are using on a main game. So you can back-track to a working save.

But NAC should be installed when you start a new game, as it has a set-up at the beginning of your game. It also has a Set-Up in your Pipboy Inventory.

I am an iggid. 

I installed it with MO2 but the instruction said to manually drop in the FO4 folder.

Works now. With Buffout4

1• Download the v0.317 Enb binaries and drop ONLY d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll into the Fallout 4 main folder, where the game's .exe are.
  2 • Download manually NAC Enhancer and drop all the files into the Fallout 4 main folder, where the game's .exe and the Enb binaries are.

It was soooo far down.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

I am an iggid. 

I installed it with MO2 but the instruction said to manually drop in the FO4 folder.

Works now. With Buffout4

1• Download the v0.317 Enb binaries and drop ONLY d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll into the Fallout 4 main folder, where the game's .exe are.
  2 • Download manually NAC Enhancer and drop all the files into the Fallout 4 main folder, where the game's .exe and the Enb binaries are.

It was soooo far down.

Glad to hear it's working for you now, I never manually install, and have very few problems with Mod Organizer 2. 

The F4SE is the only thing I manually install.

iggid... you mean idiot. Nope... you just missed something,

I love the animated Radaway, especially since I'm using Rad Morphing Redux. With Radiation affecting my female characters Breast size, stripping off armour and clothing, if I don't use Radaway. Along with x4 Radiation Radiation Overhaul mod, and She's got that glow, for AAF Violate.

Well i do mostly install through MO2 but there are some things i have to do manually like libs install and textures. I am using Unique Player which requires to manually copy files into its own folders.

No biggie really. I remember in the beginning, when i started, it was all complicated. Now, its second nature. I even started to organize my files for backups and pack them so i have it easier for a new install. It just makes it much easier when you install it again.

But, i sometimes miss crucial information how some things should be installed. Like this one. And then, shock, it does not work.

I still have to wait for my cooler. Until then i can not play or start as it will get choppy really quick. But i got a glimpse and it looked good. Though, with alcohol it seems the duration is short. But i am already glad to have some visuals to represent the effect, instead of just stats that getting altered to represent the effect.

Like i mentioned, iNeeds is pretty good in that. I remember that some effects were so drastic, it was hard to play or walk.

I am glad you gave me an idea. Mostly i am reluctant to install other "regular" mods. But i am glad i did. :)

18 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Well i do mostly install through MO2 but there are some things i have to do manually like libs install and textures. I am using Unique Player which requires to manually copy files into its own folders.

No biggie really. I remember in the beginning, when i started, it was all complicated. Now, its second nature. I even started to organize my files for backups and pack them so i have it easier for a new install. It just makes it much easier when you install it again.

But, i sometimes miss crucial information how some things should be installed. Like this one. And then, shock, it does not work.

I still have to wait for my cooler. Until then i can not play or start as it will get choppy really quick. But i got a glimpse and it looked good. Though, with alcohol it seems the duration is short. But i am already glad to have some visuals to represent the effect, instead of just stats that getting altered to represent the effect.

Like i mentioned, iNeeds is pretty good in that. I remember that some effects were so drastic, it was hard to play or walk.

I am glad you gave me an idea. Mostly i am reluctant to install other "regular" mods. But i am glad i did. :)

Yeah... I've used Unique Player a few times, but it has limitations, in that it only changes the skins, and not the meshes for every character. As far as I remember...

I installed that one manually, and am pretty good with Mod Organizer 2 as well. I have 11 instances running for it, 2 are dedicated just for making mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4, all with separate overwrite folders.

Mod Organizer 2 is really good for finding faults, and bad load orders.

17 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... I've used Unique Player a few times, but it has limitations, in that it only changes the skins, and not the meshes for every character. As far as I remember...

I installed that one manually, and am pretty good with Mod Organizer 2 as well. I have 11 instances running for it, 2 are dedicated just for making mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4, all with separate overwrite folders.

Mod Organizer 2 is really good for finding faults, and bad load orders.

I like Unique player, as i do not like to see other NPC's having my body. Like if every female has the same breast size. Thats just silly.
Not sure about the mesh, as i did not notice the issue myself.

My issue is more Looksmenu which is more limited compared to Racemenu. I would love to sculpt the face more.

MO2 is pretty good. I tried Vortex but i had problems with it. MO2 seems to be more straight with me.

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I like Unique player, as i do not like to see other NPC's having my body. Like if every female has the same breast size. Thats just silly.
Not sure about the mesh, as i did not notice the issue myself.

My issue is more Looksmenu which is more limited compared to Racemenu. I would love to sculpt the face more.

MO2 is pretty good. I tried Vortex but i had problems with it. MO2 seems to be more straight with me.

You can use bodygen so each npc, follower have unique body shape

20 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can use bodygen so each npc, follower have unique body shape

I think i seen a topic for setting that up. Though, its scary.

Is it worth it? I mean does it enhance the immersion part of it.

10 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I think i seen a topic for setting that up. Though, its scary.

Is it worth it? I mean does it enhance the immersion part of it.

You can just download finished config

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10641-fusion-girl-body-gen-vagina-morphs-2-types-genitals-and-outfit-edits-port-to-fusion-reveal-genitalstits/

It is not difficult,  if you want own config it is setuped like "someboob slider 0-100" which means that this slider will be randomed from 0 to 100, like some npc may have random 53, another one 10 and third one 88