Hi, I'm an apprentice of game developer who craves sex fantasy.

(my first language is not English I am so sorry if you feel any awkwardness or incorrect in grammarly and context)
I really would like to develop this kind of sex fantasy game Since I have played "Bakayrim or facerim" which are made by korean modder.

However, I realize that someday or later the skyrim Engine will be shown the limit of graphic or server  things in terms of giving pleasure to game users.

So, I have decided to learn how to deal with Unreal Engine which is best known as Game Engine. 

However, I really don't know where I have to strat it except learning Unreal Engine 5

especially, how I can describe or copy exact same graphic like this

by using UE5 and blender, and zbrush ? If you guys have answer how to describe below pictures in UE5

and with sex animation, Please help me.

I really have no idea except C++,C#, and basic drawing.
I have no idea where I have to start to make these beautiful game character and animation.

and lighting rendering. skin textures and so on.

9b390a1645bd1137be00372ca0d6fda8a16aad583967c5917096db85093f20cd.jpg.63f4259f61d426fff90ac24dcae4b6d8.jpgTongueGirl.jfif

eba07be3fb13be48f1aee4d540e269306dd3aea151b4741b723f4216bf66a5aa.png.1195a8ec1f733b9a20435b4259031b95.png

I really hope you guys will advice me thank you so much.
(and I will write again if my questions is too ambiguous to understand)

Edited by seeber

i think UE5 is still not public?... is it?... idk...

UE5 is supporting two new things which are Lumen and Nanite

Lumen makes insane realistic and detailed lights, level that Skyrim with 20 Years old Engine can't have

Nanite... well its just Nanite... Pixel big triangles... u no longer need Normal Maps with Nanite...

however Nanite works only with Static objects xDDD ( Thats why all Promo Vids from Epic Team are on Desert xDDDD )

but srsl, if u want to use Nanite with Body... or Grass... or Water... thats not possible 

however 90% of env. around is Static... so Nanite can do great work with 90% of the world

its not like "one day Skyrim Engine will not be able to keep up after new Graphics" its TODAY !... or more like few years ago

Skyrim Engine is 20+ Years old, and Skyrim already can't do things that other engines can

if you want to work with UE4 u need to know one thing... its looking great... but You need beast Machine to work with UE

16 GB+ Ram and some rly powerful GPU, UE burns more computer resoruces in Dev mode, its better and more optimized after u compile ur Game

but still even after compiling Your game UE games are simply not optimized....

especialy when You use UE Blueprints

C++ is insane AF and can use ASM inside C++ code that makes it even more flexible and fast ( if u know what u doing xD )

but Blueprints compared to C++ / ASM are slow AF... so its good if u learn some C++ at least basics

u dont need to know things like OOP ( Object Oriented Programming ) but at least some basics u should

to make ur most important repetetive things works on C++ instead of Blueprints 

things that run only from time to time are OK if u make them in BPs

Tbh... just watch some Videos on YouTube? im recommending you to watch last uploadeded videos that are most actual 

and simply use UE Forums / Discord Servers...

//Edit:

52 minutes ago, Hyazu said:

My best advice is to look up an Unreal Engine course on Udemy or Youtube to get an idea of what you can do with the engine.

UE have C++, and its C++ Compiler so u can do like anything u want, no limits.

@seeber

Modeling -> ZBrush ( Paid Program )

Texturing -> Substance ( Paid Program )

Rendering -> UnrealEngine ( Free Program, yes funny... its game Engine but do better work than 90% of Rendering Programs )

Animations -> Blender ( Free Program, its good enough to make Animations... actualy its one of best options and its free )

Edited by -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?-

Thanks guys to reply my question. I hope you guys will have great day. Umm. most importantly, I guess I should learn emotion of character and before that I need to learn face anatomy, and animation and rendering it..

9 hours ago, seeber said:

Thanks guys to reply my question. I hope you guys will have great day. Umm. most importantly, I guess I should learn emotion of character and before that I need to learn face anatomy, and animation and rendering it..

First u should focus on making basic things in game...

starting from "END GAME" things is wrong way...

so...

1 - make basic I/O systems ( so player can walk, make interactions with objects, fight, pickup items etc. )

2 - make GUI ( so player can open inv. crafting menu or whatever u want in your game ) ( to this moment Items and things from point 1 u can show in console )

3 - make basic AI ( if u want to have AI in ur game ) - u can actualy just download that from internet

9 hours ago, seeber said:

I guess I should learn emotion of character

So u just want to make Face Emotion Viewer or u want to make Game?...

im 90% sure that if u start from making Face Emotions and ignore basics u will stop making this game before u even finish your face emotions "system"

in programming good way is to make 

Step 1: Make something to just work, it can be ugly but it have to finish work it should done

Step 2: Clean ur code, delete shit that is no needed in Code 

Step 3: Optimize it... eventualy... maybe...

Here is no LEWD game but how u can do in 4 days if u work properly in UE spending around 4/5 hours / day 

i was helping him ofc. so i can help u too if u want, but only if i have some free time, and mostly only with Math

i dont do Meshes or Textures, he do meshes and textures xDD

Spoiler

Spoiler