• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, WGchu said:

Some MOD followers use customRace ,set rider spell cant identify their RACE

I found a way to apply RS2 to custom races.

From the source file, it appears that the identification of the rider is conditional on the NPC being a playable race

Please note: I am a modding novice and cannot be held responsible for any problems caused by this method. Also, this method may not work in your game.

step1: Use SSEedit: expand the Race tab of the NPC mod you want to apply RS2 to.

image.png.6b8cc499bafabb7f2b6f83bebc14457b.png

step2: Select next to Flag(sorted) and you will probably find an unchecked [playable]. Check it.

image.png.ead67e1ee463d45f4d9f9e7e09694d23.png

Doing this will allow you to select a custom race in the race menu as a side effect. It will generally look weird, but may be useful depending on your settings.

Sorry for my poor English. I hope it goes well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using SSE, and after following the instructions, the mod seemed to work as expected in every regard except the poses/positions/animations. The "standing on horse" issue / t-posing that other people here have described. I have the updated ZaZ pack installed for reference.
Anyway, I got it working by using the "Stopquest _RS2Quest" and "Startquest _RS2Quest" commands.

One other bug that I noticed was that whenever you rebind a key in the MCM, you're locked out of doing anything else in the MCM until you completely close the system menu and open it again. This makes it pretty annoying to rebind more than one key at once
And probably not a bug, but the default wolf riding animation isn't approximately in the right place. You can fix the character's position with the x y z keys, but the harness doesn't seem to move at all, it's sunken too far into the wolf body and should be moved up vertically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@snowman12356
@fingerscrossed

I really enjoyed Riding Styles in LE back then.
DAR/OAR as a framework gives us the opportunity to use this mod in the simplest possible way. Personally, I'm also only interested in the animations with horses. @snowman12356 laid the foundation with his contribution. I would also like a version with the animations where the face is up and the hands are close to the saddle.

5 hours ago, meppel1 said:

@snowman12356
@fingerscrossed

DAR/OAR as a framework gives us the opportunity to use this mod in the simplest possible way. Personally, I'm also only interested in the animations with horses. @snowman12356 laid the foundation with his contribution. I would also like a version with the animations where the face is up and the hands are close to the saddle.

+1 i want the version face blowjob more

Haven't been in the thread in a while, figured I would make a post while I'm on:

I haven't looked at DAR, but it sounds like a good framework to use.

I also haven't look at any of the code for this since in probably two years at this point, and I'm sure if I did I would cry with how poorly it's written.  I've been working on other projects and haven't really had the desire to work on this to get it fixed up/updated.  It's possible I'll do it in the future, but at the moment the time that I am spending modding I have other priorities and interests.

I might try and work on this at some point in the future, but with how long it takes me to get other things out I am working on (like Turn Based Combat mod), I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.  If someone wants to pick this up, let me know and I'm happy to work with you.  If someone really wants to add to the mod and wants my help to get things fixed up so they can, let me know and depending on what you are looking for I may try to carve out some time.  But, barring things changing, and for the purpose of being upfront with everyone, this is not on my immediate priorities.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:12 PM, meppel1 said:

@snowman12356
@fingerscrossed

I've converted the face up hands up animation, also added a saddle replacer encase anyone wanted the one with the banners on it

Riding_Styles_Saddle_Banners.zip Horse_Riding_Armsup_DAR.zip

Edited by snowman12356

IsFemale() AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08E857) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08EDC1) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08EDC2) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08EDC3) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F3F3) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F3F4) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F3F5) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F409) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08F401) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("SexLabAroused.esm"| 0x08E858) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("pantiesofskyrim.esp"| 0x000B7C) AND
IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(25, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36)

these configurations might help to have some variety, if you use Bakas keywords for your clothing/panties or dont want to see it on low arousal.
thank you snowman for your collection

Edited by meppel1