Pink Khajiit?

I would post this into Mod Requests, but first I need to confirm if a mod is even necessary.  Anyway, if you are into nostalgic anime, there is one called Fighting Foodons (Bistro Recipe in Japan).  Among the villains, there is a pink cat-girl named Miamia (Clawdia in English)

My question is, is it possible to get that color of Khajiit fur in the vanilla game?  I'm not too worried about height because female Khajiit are already .05 shorter than average.

Whoa, I didn't know Khajiit could get so gaunt.  Also, that seems more purple than pink, but I can play around with it.

Like i said you can adjust like you wanna i just mde that in lol 3-5s, just install ECE and do the fine tuning.

you dnt need any mod anyway, just gimp/photoshop with dds plugin and open the texture there, do like you wanna and save .

Well that was going to be my suggestion as well, however I'm not sure if he just wants to be the only pink one or not, since altering the textures would alter all the other khajiits as well.

There is your own race option, but that could become a little more work than necessary.

Archived