TAWOBA not showing bug

•  
  •  
  • Members
  •  
  • 13 posts

I can't seem to get the top or bottom pieces to show on my skyrim, i just recently moved everything from vortex over to MO2 and ive seemed to fuck pretty much everything, can i get help on this load order and or also the issues with TAWOBA also i cant get SOS to make the armor "revealing" and am curious if this is the issue??

Sorry im a skyrim modder noob, and i have only ever modded fo4 and its soooo much more difficult. i know my question is dumb, just looking for proper guidance at this point

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

[info] Update.esm

[info] Dawnguard.esm

[info] HearthFires.esm

[info] Dragonborn.esm

[info] Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

[info] SexLab.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[info] SexLabAroused.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Integration.esm

[info] ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[info] Amputator.esm

[info] ApachiiHair.esm

[info] ApachiiHairFemales.esm

[info] CreatureFramework.esm

[info] Heretical Resources.esm

[info] High Poly Head.esm

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

[info] TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm

[info] daymoyl.esm

[info] Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

[info] ZazExtensionPack.esm

[info] RaceMenu.esp

[info] RaceMenuPlugin.esp

[info] dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

[info] SOSRaceMenu.esp

[info] SkyUI.esp

[info] 12FemaleBrows.esp

[info] MilkModNEW.esp

[info] RLO - Exteriors.esp

[info] RLO - Interiors.esp

[info] XPMSE.esp

[info] Namiras Decorations.esp

[info] MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

[info] AKSkyrimUnderground.esp

[info] HDT Havok Object.esp

[info] hydra_slavegirls.esp

[info] MoreNastyCritters.esp

[info] SimplyKnock.esp

[info] SL Survival.esp

[info] DeadlyMutilation.esp

[info] AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp

[info] Animated Wings Ultimate.esp

[info] sanguinesDebauchery.esp

[info] SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

[info] SexLab-Parasites.esp

[info] AnimatedParasites.esp

[info] AnubAnimObj.esp

[info] Apropos2.esp

[info] AZ_LydiaReplacer.esp

[info] zdd.esp

[info] SexLab_Dialogues.esp

[info] zTrap.esp

[info] TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

[info] SimpleSlavery.esp

[info] EggFactory.esp

[info] SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

[info] iNeed.esp

[info] Namira'sGoat.esp

[info] Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp

[info] BeautifulCorpse.esp

[info] FNISspells.esp

[info] BikiniRobesStandalone.esp

[info] dcc-dm2.esp

[info] pchsImmersivePlugs.esp

[info] wolfclub.esp

[info] C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess ULTIMATE V2 CBBE NoHS.esp

[info] Crea_WOTW.esp

[info] Devious Devices - Equip.esp

[info] DW.esp

[info] EstrusChaurus.esp

[info] Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp

[info] FadeTattoos.esp

[info] HDT Piercingsets.esp

[info] HentaiCreatures.esp

[info] KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

[info] LewdMarks.esp

[info] Mage Robes.esp

[info] MilkModNEW CF.esp

[info] MilkModNEW HF.esp

[info] MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

[info] MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp

[info] Northern Priestess - EX.esp

[info] P1FlyingRing.esp

[info] PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp

[info] RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

[info] RapeTattoos.esp

[info] RLO - Effects.esp

[info] RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

[info] SexistGuards.esp

[info] SexLab Extra Voices.esp

[info] SexLab Strapon.esp

[info] SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

[info] SexLabDefeat.esp

[info] SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

[info] SexLabMatchMaker.esp

[info] SexLabProcreation.esp

[info] SexLabTools.esp

[info] SLALAnimObj.esp

[info] SlaveTats.esp

[info] SLDrunkRedux.esp

[info] SLSO.esp

[info] SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

[info] SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

[info] Spank That Ass.esp

[info] sr_FillHerUp.esp

[info] The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp

[info] TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

[info] UIExtensions.esp

[info] Vivid Landscapes.esp

[info] Vivid Weathers.esp

[info] Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp

[info] Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp

[info] Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp

[info] FNIS.esp

[info] ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

[info] zzEstrus.esp

[info] SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

[info] AddItemMenuLE.esp

[info] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

20210607185928_1.jpg

20210607185943_1.jpg

20210607185946_1.jpg

20210607190004_1.jpg

Couple things.

Did you rebuild all your armor with bodyslide to match up with your body?

Are you using the version of this armor found on the SL Survival pages?  If so, you want to make sure that slot 32 doesn't have anything hidden in Devious Devices.  Your screen shot is only showing us up to slot 31, so if you already did that I can't tell.  But that's not what is causing this specific issue, it's just something that is needed if you are using the version on SLS for bikini curse.  The main issue here, clearly, is that you have become the invisible woman.  It sounds like when you moved everything over, the meshes that you built were left somewhere else.

I assume when you have no armor on, that you can see your body?  Was the armor working fine when you were using the other mod manager?

13 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Couple things.

Did you rebuild all your armor with bodyslide to match up with your body?

Are you using the version of this armor found on the SL Survival pages?  If so, you want to make sure that slot 32 doesn't have anything hidden in Devious Devices.  Your screen shot is only showing us up to slot 31, so if you already did that I can't tell.  But that's not what is causing this specific issue, it's just something that is needed if you are using the version on SLS for bikini curse.  The main issue here, clearly, is that you have become the invisible woman.  It sounds like when you moved everything over, the meshes that you built were left somewhere else.

I assume when you have no armor on, that you can see your body?  Was the armor working fine when you were using the other mod manager?

So actually I had it working on MO2 and then I ran loot bad reorganized some stuff and that's when I had bugging issues. Actually what was happening was I was getting that weird belly node stretching thing and so I deleted a cherryhoatling physics thing and THATS when the bug started to happen.

Vortex was working halfway sorta kinda. I was having load order issues and I couldn't get it to run.

Right now my issues are that TAWOBA does the invisithing. I have issues with getting animations on furniture to work. Like for the X cross I can't stand on it, the character won't do it and idk why. And this is with any of the Tara furniture.

So any advice is welcome. Because at one point things worked on MO2 minus the furniture. That never worked.

But yes I rebuilt the armors in bodyslide, I built with morphs and I did a batch build. But even if I do it over and over 3 things won't show, anything to do with skirts, anything around the hips so the bikini bottoms don't show and also the tops don't show.

I tried to add a body mesh to the files in outfit studio but that just yeilded the same result but with a body underneath, so still no armor

Edited by EJequalsFallout
8 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

So actually I had it working on MO2 and then I ran loot bad reorganized some stuff and that's when I had bugging issues. Actually what was happening was I was getting that weird belly node stretching thing and so I deleted a cherryhoatling physics thing and THATS when the bug started to happen.

Boilerplate statement incoming: Deleting things in the middle of a save is generally a bad idea, as you've now seen first hand.  In the future I recommend backing up your save and try a new character to test things.  Try not to delete mods in that case but move them to a backup folder in case you need to restore.

Edit: Or better yet, since you are using Mod Organizer, make a new profile to change/test mods and make sure to choose the option to have each profile use separate saves (and then double check that it's actually doing that, just in case)

Did you replace the physics mod with something else? Check your windows recycle bin, maybe it's still there and you can try putting it back to see if it works.

Is it possible that the femalebody.nif that you built your armor on was in the folder you deleted?  Have you tried going into bodyslide, choose your body type you were using, and hit build and then rebuild the armor based on that same preset? 

You might want to check out the guides in the Conglomerate blog for some additional tips and info

Edited by Marg597
ok i'm done editing this now... probably.
20 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Boilerplate statement incoming: Deleting things in the middle of a save is generally a bad idea, as you've now seen first hand.  In the future I recommend backing up your save and try a new character to test things.  Try not to delete mods in that case but move them to a backup folder in case you need to restore.

Edit: Or better yet, since you are using Mod Organizer, make a new profile to change/test mods and make sure to choose the option to have each profile use separate saves (and then double check that it's actually doing that, just in case)

Did you replace the physics mod with something else? Check your windows recycle bin, maybe it's still there and you can try putting it back to see if it works.

Is it possible that the femalebody.nif that you built your armor on was in the folder you deleted?  Have you tried going into bodyslide, choose your body type you were using, and hit build and then rebuild the armor based on that same preset? 

You might want to check out the guides in the Conglomerate blog for some additional tips and info

So I rebuilt the clothes since they use slot 32, with the reference body in outfit studio but that yielded the result of being able to see the body but not the clothes. And when I rebuild the clothes with both fnis and body slide I get the same thing. The clothes don't show up. So what I think is happening is something is overwriting the mod and making it so that those clothes are invisible. 

Is the best approach (assuming everything is fucked beyond repair) to uninstall everything and reinstall everything?

If so is there a way to mass uninstall/reinstall like vortex had?

Thanks for the help by the way it's super appreciated.

Is the best approach (assuming everything is fucked beyond repair) to uninstall everything and reinstall everything?

That depends.  Is this the only armor mod your having trouble with?  are other armor mods working?  Is everything else seemingly OK?

Let's review some things about this bikini armor mod, and this is my theory about what is happening currently, specifically with this armor issue that we are working with.

- If you download the version from the nexus, then it's going to use slot 32 as the body slot.  Slot 32 is defined in both the esp file as well as the .nif file for the meshes (look for the folder named "shitty" if you want to check them with nifscope and check that guide for more info on body slots and how to open a nif with that tool)

- If you have nif files from the version on the Sexlab Survival download section (TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor v1.8d - With Bikini Keyword.7z) overwriting the ones from the nexus, but the esp you are using is from the nexus, you get invisible armor.  That is because the bikini armor download from survival pages are modified to use slot 49 (thong) and 56 (top) (among other sot changes I believe).  So if the slot defined in the nif file differs from the slot defined in the Armor section of the esp file, you won't see the armor. (You can use the linked xedit, a.k.a. TES5Edit to look at esp files without having to deal with the Creation Kit.  Just open the esp and look in the Armor and Armor Addon sections for BOD2 - Biped Body Template, that tells you what slot the esp has defined for the armor.  There are plenty of guides for how to change it but you shouldn't have to since someone already did that for this mod, hence the download in the Sexlab Survival section)

Solution?  Try Uninstall the bikini armor, delete the shitty folder, pick the one download you want to use (probably TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor v1.8d - With Bikini Keyword.7z if you want to use the bikini curse, which, you should because ++ immersion) and then batch build the armor again (be sure to check the little box next to the batch build button if you are using morphs, which, you probably are since you've Got Milk)

Maybe that helps?  Maybe it doesn't?  Maybe it's Mableline.

Nothing showed up but im wondering if im fucking up the way i clear the overwrite. can you explain how this works?

nvm i think i found out why

actually no i didnt find out why. im still having issues with the meshes not showing in then game

i tried what you had said and that file off of survival is just the ESP overwrite, so i deleted the old esp in tawoba and put in the one off of survival and still i dont see armor re built everything too

2 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

Nothing showed up but im wondering if im fucking up the way i clear the overwrite. can you explain how this works?

nvm i think i found out why

actually no i didnt find out why. im still having issues with the meshes not showing in then game

i tried what you had said and that file off of survival is just the ESP overwrite, so i deleted the old esp in tawoba and put in the one off of survival and still i dont see armor re built everything too

I apologize because my instructions left this out but it's linked in the mod description.  You are absolutely right, the download is just the esp file, so you need the file that has the meshes which match up to the slots that have been changed to make it work with the bikini keywords / slot changes.  So stick that esp file you downloaded in this and install it / build it:

Edited by Marg597
3 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

Nothing showed up but im wondering if im fucking up the way i clear the overwrite.

I missed this part the first time I read it.  Are you right clicking on the overwrite folder in MO and hitting clear?  If so, you may be deleting any nifs you are building with bodyslide among other things.  Clearing the overwrite should only be done if you are making a patch that sticks everything from overwrite into it's own "mod" which you would then enable as a separate thing.  So for example if you build all your armor to a specific body you could copy the Meshes folder from overwrite to somewhere else, make a zip file from it, and install it into MO like it's a mod, and make sure it is a higher priority than any other armor meshes.  

Other things get stuck into overwrite by mods, not just armor meshes.  So be very careful with your overwrite folder or so many things could break.  Don't clear it unless you are taking measures to preserve the contents / file structure separately within the mod list and enable that.  In fact once you get everything built up and working I would reccomend making a backup of your Overwrite folder to a different drive, just in case.  I'm always super nervous when I right click it to open it that I'm going to accidentally hit clear instead. 

so i reinstalled and the bodyslide now doesnt show that any of those armors. which is strange because i could see them before

actually. i just blew it up. so i restarted over again hahaha. im using nmm i think mo2 is a little to over my head