Jump to content

The Royal Family Series - "Kate Goes Nun" (Sims Sex Story)


Recommended Posts

Posted

CAPA2.png.34950f1be9b4db8f44aab214201fafec.png

Ā 

Ā 

Disclaimer:
- Drugs are bad and sex must be always with consent.
- This is a fiction comics story any resemblance with the truth is pure coincidence.
- The story may contain images of explicit sex, violence and profane language, if you are sensitive with these matters, don't see please.

Ā 

Credits:
- A special thanks to all developers that make this possible, you are all a "Game Changer".
- All construction and scenarios were made by myself, built in my own game, otherwise they will be mentioned in the credits.
- All the CC used are done by their respective developers,Ā 
(none was made by me, most of them were download from this site.).

Ā 

Copyrights:
- (Skunkhunt_42) This is a exclusive Publication for "Loverslabs.com" readers only.
- Please, don't use it, in any shape of form, without further permission, thank you.
Ā 

Ā 

CLICK TO VIEW

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

0.png.7b0f5d9c3078717d3a11bb4181313b9b.png1.png.66db7dda8bd9fe3043a6492feafbf064.png2.png.74b9f2df2168a82c7f661c2530f781df.png3.png.e7ea42815dbb749711af68d587da0315.png4.png.517a35dc12bb09757a350c8a5db5d5d8.png5.png.a849ebce1b2603566d77abc270f3e9a0.png6.png.2aadfbee7eb93d97f35e7c75c011400c.png7.png.638a1f12f885555bcc373b4ce2394af2.png8.png.057c0d3a46cc2cacdc61bbcbb823c630.png9.png.a331324003bc7a362ab3bbcdf0b85671.png10.png.3576458b99b9801971af3f38d55ad268.png11.png.e3b3f6ac950f7dc0421fa2d285ba4e89.png12.png.f2466169507d76c4ec5a67cd1e3175dd.png13.png.77ab6c9c134f650e383abe115efaba4f.png14.png.2af856d110a96e4b9f6ac312248d61ac.png15.png.563acce789ae77cc3b1fc7230b90e854.png16.png.4d25af681987acb173761dc808193485.png17.png.5a417428689a40d6a7a109be0bd37683.png18.png.cab96908fda6b0ab3969b22bcdacfb1e.png19.png.96195fdf9d1c35275addf301e6bb0170.png20.png.9de726cdcae0442cc0aa4427efdc4598.png21.png.a82445736a8377ac1a7db6ccc55cbd84.png23.png.8e7eca28e1fcf0d8591442b694447fa7.png25.png.c769f07372c6db922650689c860f7ff6.png27.png.e19e5e47151fe21e9252d6b591741a25.png28.png.3bd96dc0080287b7008baa5c4b3784b9.png29.png.38e482605e3996b6c9a8ba2c184e58f5.png30.png.d959ed0a11197b0bf3553b35c892ee0a.png31.png.92c2410e2b3a916ac2073b46c1a27b01.png32.png.0b5468d7eceedd77f7aae8d76f6ba938.png33.png.9cd7d018897c271e0f8c072c02da54be.png34.png.8c119e6e8435070f8f2cec0013133137.png35.png.e3f973aa7e2664f88dafe6bd647d777c.png36.png.f0d5b210b1d2ccbddcc08dcf87796fba.png37.png.76da30610031cb76bc56daeb5cd13e0e.png38.png.0f4317feae9aa96877ae263e08631139.png39.png.71e79fb0d161b9a5ed30a7ebb303d09b.png40.png.019c8970463daec27550f7769a080474.png41.png.3a3fd8f17d977899c4de8d61e8cb0783.png42.png.17e68c5f33d5b24e735b64bb1f7e629c.png43.png.a8bc217358a827877e0221c5232d9176.png44.png.0330eb0ed5e3ee84fce1b06ed8cff1fa.png45.png.59fd8729e65a3bf645cdf06994c6f81a.png46.png.de93ddf09a53a67d6b3ee2fa88883d60.png47.png.17732955e0d217b001e63e8000a605f2.png48.png.f777f8d028469fa5e7835c4b0ed77974.png49.png.7d09ab1c4623e0c2f109235fa564a94d.png50.png.475509ecdc37e03908163947b1e8f9d5.png52.png.645ca04568a3cf8620a56f653b083601.png53.png.f7dbafcac497f3a29afa4e87dfb45ab7.png54.png.aacd5389b0422431d0fa176f5ce52b87.png55.png.40eb524146bb2d2a40556294ce9ea165.png56.png.e47f1b9f3bbcf301e1a1d41c2769ca24.png56_1.png.9d8d360bcd44e5321db55f6cdf01cae6.png56_2.png.ee17bf1e46262dbc3f66c42048160857.png57.png.e117ff28b844a2e017cb79b2e186836a.png58.png.4e5403d52ea5c9f5de74ddd7bde69c9c.png59.png.f300c987785fb292a2bda4e2240ce936.png60.png.384eeb2998d53363cc6cdd91e827c15a.png61.png.2c4a4c24c76b968706b1254d428167d6.png62.png.66d0dcc93cb267768243ac640dd8df48.png63.png.61a5643aa8d36e6846d7871ca14f70d8.png64.png.d643094457a323c438d75634a7e56c50.png65.png.f33e401c23927f363a078d0c9f33ab67.png66.png.e5bb46bc3a2d88f85030c86f019d93f0.png67.png.2ec5aa92637a8830a5dd6f94912c745e.png68.png.7049ea02c5bf81fe5148547e5aa0889f.png69.png.7865ed13e0ff7b61be394906b1d82e40.png70.png.03e21b848588c4a439ed528c7c5fd80b.png71.png.0183084ad7b1914a25cc1c277834b9b2.png72.png.559ece669ba01f523858fb1bf8516fc7.png73.png.eff5bcf422b706a40b96f38f46a6a5ff.png75.png.2fda4dc53b95a4b36e9395fd5d76dc27.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted

Hey man, love the work, one question though; where did you get the animation for the horse fucking? All Hyperdriver's comes with is the oral animation.

Posted
12 hours ago, MemeMan86 said:

Hey man, love the work, one question though; where did you get the animation for the horse fucking? All Hyperdriver's comes with is the oral animation.

Thx man, i appreciate that.
Over the hyperdriver's animation, I have the same as you... Only oral, in this case I use others animations, and with the help of "action/enable position" from WickedWhims, I repositioned the animation over the crate. Kritical“s have at least 20 static animations "teasing" that are prefect for screenshots.

Posted
9 hours ago, Skunkhunt_42 said:

Thx man, i appreciate that.
Over the hyperdriver's animation, I have the same as you... Only oral, in this case I use others animations, and with the help of "action/enable position" from WickedWhims, I repositioned the animation over the crate. Kritical“s have at least 20 static animations "teasing" that are prefect for screenshots.

ah thought so, tyvm!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...