What do you want from me?

prideslayer

We probably should add rPregDadFactionPlayer, rPregDadFactionCass, rPregDadFactionVeronica. Let mods decide on what to use them for, I wasn't planing human faction recording as I wasn't sure it mattered, a human kid is a human kid was my thinking, but if there's demand for it I could try record the fathers faction, but if 2 humans sperm from different factions were present I couldn't record both.

Good' date=' good. (

is what you should be picturing as you read that.)

Since you're more experienced on the scripting end of the Tryouts than I am, are there major changes that I need to make the plugins compatible with new Sexout? I have limited time these days, so in a perfect world I'd like to spend my energy adding callbacks to Legion and Powder Ganger rapes.

[/quote']

Nope.

I took the path of modifying the existing ESM, so everything there will already work as it does.

For callbacks, you'll just have to set them, and then use CIOS SexoutNGBegin rather than SexoutBegin.

I will look into shoehorning them into the existing SexoutBegin before I release. I had it working in the multi ESP, so I *think* there's room in the script for them.

V0.0.2 is available for download in the first post.

ALL the issues I'm aware of that are 'bugs' are fixed.

CHANGES:

- Fixed positioning and sliding issues.

- Removed some Sexout 'legacy' vars from SexoutNG. Just use the Sexout ones.

- Added pregnancy support quest vars.

- Removed most debug prints.

- Several animations hooked up and aligned, including two 3-ways. See original post.

TBD:

- Add sounds to SexoutNG animations.

- More testing, especially of the callbacks.

- Add animations, especially cazadore, etc.

- Add callback functionality to Sexout (not just SexoutNG).

Awesome work. When you do the callbacks in the next release' date=' will that be stable for development?

[/quote']

Yes sir. I'll try to get that and sound out right away, in the next hour or so.

They are available in this release (and stable) as well, but only hooked up to SexoutNGBegin, not SexoutBegin. This just means that:

- You need to use the new anim numbers. There aren't as many hooked up yet, I haven't finished copying/renaming all the old .kf files.

- There will not be any sound, in the current (v0.0.2) release anyway.

They do need tested something fierce. I intend to get to that myself, but haven't been able to yet as I spent most of my sexout-dev time today fighting with the positioning/sliding issue.

Testing can be done in the console of course, you just need to know the RefIDs of the item/spell/etc. that you want to use in the callback.

CHANGES:

- Several animations hooked up and aligned' date=' including two 3-ways. See original post.

TBD:

[/quote']

Cool, I have Cazadores 99% done and should be operational as soon as someone can get jiggy with one. I started coding Brahmin & LakeLurks next as I saw animations here for them, and they seemed logical as next, no rush, I know it's better to sort out the basics first, not sure what is next on peoples wish list, personally I'd like to see some Fisto & Robot action :)

Oh my god pride. I'm fucking stoked.

Was waiting for you to show up! :D

Hehe' date=' things have been busy lately. I'm going to be a dad in t-minus 9 days, so I might not be around as much for a while. I'm not leaving forever though! :sleepy:[/quote']

Congrats on the +1 :)

Prideslayer I'm not a modder so I didn't really get the gist of what you said in the first post' date=' I've downloaded it though.

Besides new animations (and the threesome's I've seen on the screenies, which look awesome btw!) is there anything else this plugin does that I should be aware of?

Thanks!

[/quote']

It adds functionality for other modders, which is probably why you are a little confused. :)

You should notice no difference with it, it just adds features (like the 3ways) that other modders can make use of in their sexout-using mods.

Oh, do NOT uninstall the sexout datapack if you are installing my download, it needs the animations that are in that! :)

CHANGES:

- Several animations hooked up and aligned' date=' including two 3-ways. See original post.

TBD:

[/quote']

Cool, I have Cazadores 99% done and should be operational as soon as someone can get jiggy with one. I started coding Brahmin & LakeLurks next as I saw animations here for them, and they seemed logical as next, no rush, I know it's better to sort out the basics first, not sure what is next on peoples wish list, personally I'd like to see some Fisto & Robot action :)

Awesome!

I'd like to see the robots as well. The securitrons/fisto should be fairly easy, but Mr. Gutsy has lots of potential with all those arms!! :D

Prideslayer I'm not a modder so I didn't really get the gist of what you said in the first post' date=' I've downloaded it though.

Besides new animations (and the threesome's I've seen on the screenies, which look awesome btw!) is there anything else this plugin does that I should be aware of?

Thanks!

[/quote']

It adds functionality for other modders, which is probably why you are a little confused. :)

You should notice no difference with it, it just adds features (like the 3ways) that other modders can make use of in their sexout-using mods.

Oh, do NOT uninstall the sexout datapack if you are installing my download, it needs the animations that are in that! :)

Thanks, and no, I shan't uninstall the datapack.

You know, I have a fairly sophisticated idea about the next creatures on the line. Geckos. I know, its out there. Reptiles and Eggs, but there you go. They are vaguely humanoid I suppose. I've even got a backstory for it and everything.

EDIT: Oh yes, and where are my manners, congratulations Iron Jack!

Thanks!

[/quote']

Thanks, and no, I shan't uninstall the datapack.

You know, I have a fairly sophisticated idea about the next creatures on the line. Geckos. I know, its out there. Reptiles and Eggs, but there you go. They are vaguely humanoid I suppose. I've even got a backstory for it and everything.

EDIT: Oh yes, and where are my manners, congratulations Iron Jack!

Ahh, forgot about Gecko's will add them too.

I just thought of a 3 way that may not have been thought of, a few animations where one of the assailants is just holding the victim whilst the deed is done? Like arms behind the back or arm around the throat. Maybe even a collaring animation.

I think you may want to make a modder support thread like UDLR did with the first Sexout. Don't know about the more competent modders ( I will freely admit to being barely able to script) but I'm not entirely sure how o use callbacks or launch 3-ways and instructions would be helpful.

I will definitely do that' date=' but feel free to ask for any help here in this thread as well.

There's a pretty detailed readme in the download that explains how to use them as well as all the other settings.

Here's the short, "you should really read the readme anyway" version: Lets say you have a dialogue you want to initiate after sex, called "SexoutHowDidIDo". You'd change this:

--code--

set Sexout.anim to 33

set Sexout.sextype to Vaginal

set Sexout.male to getself

set Sexout.female to player

cios SexoutBegin

--code--

To this:

--code--

set Sexout.anim to 604

set SexoutNG.CBDialogA to SexoutHowDidIDo

cios SexoutNGBegin

--code--

That's it, for the quick and dirty method.

The "more correct, future proof" way though is to change to this:

--code--

set Sexout.anim to 604

set SexoutNG.isVaginal to 1

set SexoutNG.ActorA to getself

set SexoutNG.ActorB to player

set SexoutNG.CBDialogA to SexoutHowDidIDo

cios SexoutNGBegin

--code--

EDIT:

Of course this is ignoring me adding the callbacks to SexoutBegin, which I do intend to try to do still. In which case you'd just do this:

--code--

set Sexout.anim to 33

set Sexout.CBDialog to SexoutHowDidIDo

cios SexoutBegin

--code--

Archived