What do you want from me?

prideslayer

Conflict addressed. Didn't realise 00SexoutActor was scripted, so I had to stop using it in the SexoutNG stuff. Instead I created a new token (SexoutNGSpinlock) to use. Modified both scripts to check for the other to determine if an actor is already having sex.

Everything is looking good now! Just need to go through the anims and plug all the existing ones into NG. Have only done 6 or so, so far, to use as tests.

I think I'll make a beta release today with some of the new anims from Donkey (cadazore etc.), if I am able. Need to rerun through the anim thread and find them all.

Note: Rapers and other plugins won't use the new anims yet (obviously).

Callbacks are all plugged in, forgot I hadn't done that yet. Calling convention for callbacks has changed from my demo, and will instead be done with these vars:

ref CBDialogA

ref CBDialogB

ref CBDialogC

ref CBSpellA

ref CBSpellB

ref CBSpellC

ref CBItemA

ref CBItemB

ref CBItemC

ref CBPackA

ref CBPackB

ref CBPackC

These are all in SexoutNG and not Sexout.

The calling convention, for now, will be a mix of the old style and the new. This is partly to make the transition easier, partly to avoid duplication of effort.

Example 1 (easy transition):

set Sexout.Male to GetSelf
set Sexout.Female to Player
set Sexout.Anim to 33
set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal
CIOS SexoutNGBegin

You can see only the last line changed from a legacy Sexout call.

Example 2 (above translated to full SexoutNG style)

set SexoutNG.ActorA to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player
; this will work, but use the new number instead
; set Sexout.Anim to 33 
set Sexout.Anim to 603
set SexoutNG.isVaginal to 1
CIOS SexoutNGBegin

To add a callback just set the appropriate callback variable before the CIOS call. For example to have the above script initiate a dialogue, perhaps something like "You liked that, didn't you?", you'd add this:

set SexoutNG.CBDialogA to YourQuestYouLikedThat ; or whatever the dialogue ID is.

beta.. ok alpha.. ok pre-alpha SexoutNG is available for download in the first post. It should work just fine as a drop in replacement. Install is FOMM friendly. Next to nothing in sexout itself was touched, so all mods should continue to work, with whatever bugs and issues they may already have.

beta.. ok alpha.. ok pre-alpha SexoutNG is available for download in the first post. It should work just fine as a drop in replacement. Install is FOMM friendly. Next to nothing in sexout itself was touched' date=' so all mods should continue to work, with whatever bugs and issues they may already have.[/quote']

While you're working around the Blowjob animations keep an eye out for one that's triggering the numVaginal Counter instead of numOral, some people are getting pregnant from blowjobs in the original code, you may have completely rehashed this in the new code so maybe it's not a problem, it's alos possible someones plugin is overwriting the original code, I haven't had time to chase it as I knew you were rewriting it anyway.

beta.. ok alpha.. ok pre-alpha SexoutNG is available for download in the first post. It should work just fine as a drop in replacement. Install is FOMM friendly. Next to nothing in sexout itself was touched' date=' so all mods should continue to work, with whatever bugs and issues they may already have.[/quote']

While you're working around the Blowjob animations keep an eye out for one that's triggering the numVaginal Counter instead of numOral, some people are getting pregnant from blowjobs in the original code, you may have completely rehashed this in the new code so maybe it's not a problem, it's alos possible someones plugin is overwriting the original code, I haven't had time to chase it as I knew you were rewriting it anyway.

This is a bug in the mod that's actually causing the sex, not in sexout.

Sexout has one var, SexType, that the caller has to set to Vaginal, Oral, or Anal. If they don't set it, I think it defaults to vaginal. Sexout just looks at that and then updates the appropriate counter.

So we need to find out what is getting people pregnant (rapers, tryouts, hookups, whatever) and then fix the problem there. The animations (surprisingly) have nothing to do with the actual type ofsex.

This is a bug in the mod that's actually causing the sex, not in sexout.

Sexout has one var, SexType, that the caller has to set to Vaginal, Oral, or Anal. If they don't set it, I think it defaults to vaginal. Sexout just looks at that and then updates the appropriate counter.

So we need to find out what is getting people pregnant (rapers, tryouts, hookups, whatever) and then fix the problem there. The animations (surprisingly) have nothing to do with the actual type ofsex.

Cool stuff, that narrows it down easier, to probably SexoutSex or Hookups I suspect, as it happens when asking for a blowjob.

I think it's a problem with the old sexout' date=' not the legiontryout.

[/quote']

Unpossible my friend. Here's the sexout code:

if type == Vaginal
			set Sexout.numVaginal to Sexout.numVaginal + 1
			set Sexout.expVag to Sexout.expVag + expp
		elseif type == Anal
			set Sexout.numAnal to Sexout.numAnal + 1
			set Sexout.expAnal to Sexout.expAnal + expp
		elseif type == Oral
			set Sexout.numOral to Sexout.numOral + 1
			set Sexout.expOral to Sexout.expOral + expp
		endif

Was it from something specifically talked about being a blowjob in dialog? Every sex type should be assigned in the dialog triggers.

Afraid so... offered my mouth' date=' he took it.

[/quote']

That code in tryout looks correct, it's doing the right thing. You sure you didn't get pregnant from a previous encounter?

Could be a pregnancy mod bug too I suppose.

Still making progress. I've moved all the .kf and .nif files from the SexoutNG directory into subdirectories. The structure I've decided on for now is this:

SexoutNG

-\givers

-\takers

-\solo

-\props

The first two have six further subdirectories

\kneel

\lay

\sit

\stand

\squat

\other

I haven't figured out yet how I want to name the actual files, so for now, I will just name them as before, equal to the anim number they appear in. So the first standing doggystyle (anim 601) .kf's would be in SexoutNG\givers\stand\601.kf and SexoutNG\takers\stand\601.kf

I'm trying to think of a way to name them that is descriptive, but also doesn't really mention the actual 'position' since they will be used in several. The standing doggy style female anim is probably pretty close to correct for a supermutant blowjob, for example, and might be usable for both.

The laying-on-back male anims can be used for cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, face sitting, blowjobs... lots of reuse possibilities.

EDIT: "other" is used right now for anims that don't have a good description, like the female position for the centaur where she's upside down all crazy looking.

I also haven't moved any of the creature anims yet. They are currently in the creature subdirectories, but I think they will work fine if they are in _male; I am going to try one and see. If so, they will go into a creature directory structure to help keep the data dir clean. If not, well, oh well.

Was it from something specifically talked about being a blowjob in dialog? Every sex type should be assigned in the dialog triggers.

Afraid so... offered my mouth' date=' he took it.

[/quote']

That code in tryout looks correct, it's doing the right thing. You sure you didn't get pregnant from a previous encounter?

Could be a pregnancy mod bug too I suppose.

Quite certain... it was a clean save and the very first encounter... and the "Congrats, you're going to be a mummy!" message popped up after a few seconds. (1% duration for the win... :P )

And you got preggers? You should swallow tregarin' date=' not play with the stuff. Obviously you did not wash your hands afterwards.[/quote']

Shit... is that what I've been doing wrong? See, this is what happens when you get shot in the head and they don't give you the "talk" when you recover... Ol' doc Mitchell is gonna get a piece of my mind.

Though he probably had a fair amount from all the rooting around he did... :D

Better to not metion this to the child when it comes of age. It's a bit disturbing.

Eh, no worries there... last I saw of her, she was busy raping Gloria Van Graff. I doubt anything would disturb that kid.

So what's our current ETA?

Tentatively this Friday.

There's a first rev already up for people to play with (first post). It shouldn't affect anything -- all existing mods should work just fine with it. Please give it a whirl and let me know if it introduces any new bugs. I'm not responsible for preexisting bugs. Yet. :)

I'm busy getting the .kf files organized so I can find them easily inside the GECK and hook them up to the new animation ID values. There are about 80 different animation files.

I have 50 or so of them renamed and copied into their new homes, and about 8 of those 50 actually 'hooked up' in the ESM. I need to "find" and copy/rename the remaining 25, and get all of them hooked up.

When that's done, I'll release 0.0.2.

0.0.3 will add sounds.

0.0.4 will add some new 2p animations from Donkey (IIRC he has new dog and cazadore anims).

Some time after 0.0.4 will come the first of the 3p anims.

Starting from 0.0.3, it should be 'good to go' for modders to start using the new system with callbacks and stuff for existing anims, without players getting annoyed that any are missing or lack sound.

Gotcha I'll give the esp a spin a little later.

It's a new sexout ESM, not an ESP. Install the whole zipfile with FOMM and there should be no issues. It'll overwrite the sexout.esm.

If it does give you any trouble, deactivate it.

Don't deactivate the old sexout data pack, and don't deactivate the entire sexout plugin pack, because IIRC the rapers ESP is in there, as is one of the prostitution ESPs.

Hi PrideSlayer,

Here's my list to start with anyway, it should cover most needs I hope. I'm not sure any flags are needed, I think this covers everything short of the type of pregnancy I guess which would be another 30 variables and eventually more. If I've missed something anyone thinks might be handy please jump in.

fFertilityLevelPlayer - ReadOnly 0-99%

fFertilityLevelCass - ReadOnly 0-99%

fFertilityLevelVeronica - ReadOnly 0-99%

iBunXDrugPlayer - R/W from 0-100

iBunXDrugCass - R/W from 0-100

iBunXDrugVeronica - R/W from 0-100

iFertilityDrugPlayer - R/W from 0-100

iFertilityDrugCass - R/W from 0-100

iFertilityDrugVeronica - R/W from 0-100

iSemenAmountPlayer - Read Only 0-1000

iSemenAmountCass - Read Only 0-1000

iSemenAmountVeronica - Read Only 0-1000

iSpermTotalPlayer - Read Only 0-1000

iSpermTotalCass - Read Only 0-1000

iSpermTotalVeronica - Read Only 0-1000

iBellySizePlayer - R/W 0-5

iBellySizeCass - R/W 0-5

iBellySizeVeronica - R/W 0-5

iBreastSizePlayer - R/W 0-5

iBreastSizeCass - R/W 0-5

iBreastSizeVeronica - R/W 0-5

fPregPercentPlayer - Read Only 0-150%

fPregPercentCass - Read Only 0-150%

fPregPercentVeronica - Read Only 0-150%

iNumTimesPregnantPlayer - Read Only

iNumTimesPregnantCass - Read Only

iNumTimesPregnantVeronica - Read Only

iNumOffSpringPlayer - Read Only

iNumOffSpringCass - Read Only

iNumOffSpringVeronica - Read Only

I was thinking with so many mods & so many variables per mod perhaps you's have a seperat quest script for some mods like SexoutPreg.VariableName instead of Sexout.VariableName Though keeping them short is always good.

I was thinking with so many mods & so many variables per mod perhaps you's have a seperat quest script for some mods like SexoutPreg.VariableName instead of Sexout.VariableName Though keeping them short is always good.

Was thinking exactly the same thing! I do have a separate quest already to hold stuff like this, SexoutNGCounters, but I like your idea better. SexoutNGPreg work for you?

Does fPregPercent cover the question "is this person pregnant"? If so, that'll do. If not I think we still want a flag, so other mods can know if the player is pregnant.

More work done. No new upload yet, coming soon.

- Added a SexoutNGPreg quest with all requested fields from Hal. Other mods can use this to check pregnancy status if they want to.

- The following anims are hooked up and aligned:

--201-203 : male-laying-down blowjobs

--401 : male-standing-up blowjobs

--605-607 : doggystyle

--701-703 : missionary

--711 : "oyster." This one only looks right for anal, penis angle and thrust vectors (hah!) are just wrong for vaginal.

- Added the first 3p anim, 5101. This is a test anim, combination of 607 and 601. 607 is the kneeling doggy style where the female is kneeling close to upright (old anim: 66), 601 is a male standing doggyb (old anim: 3). Alignment not done yet.

- 3p made me realize I needed two more offset vars; one pair doesn't cut it. Moved offset vars fHOffset(A,C) and FVOffset(A,C) into the main quest script.

Oh, Hal. I think I want to add more vars to the pregnancy quest, for 3rd party mod support. Basically I'm thinking of a refPregnantBy field for the player (and companions if needed/desired) that would be set to the faction that is the 'daddy'.

This would be useful for dialogue options since it can easily cover:

-Companions, via the PlayerFaction

-Creatures, via their specific faction (DogFaction, DeathclawFaction, etc)

-NPCs via their specific factions

0 would mean "not pregnant" or "ignore"/Invalid.

I have already thought of two ways this could be useful/fun for other modders.

First, it opens up dialogue options. If the player is 'showing', NPCs could comment on it and the player could respond with daddy-faction-relevant dialogue (or lie, whatever). Likewise, if through some "mod lore friendly" mechanism the NPC could tell (is a doctor or something?), they could comment on it without asking. I think the latter only makes sense for comparing creature vs. non-creature daddy factions, but you get the drift; no doctor could tell if you were pregnant with a legion vs. ncr baby, but they could tell if there were puppies or claws!

Lots of possibilities is what I'm getting at.

Second, perhaps pregnancy could add perks, related to both humans and creatures. My mind went to creatures first, like perhaps deathclaws won't attack if you're pregnant with their offspring.

Not asking you to implement any of that, but having that type of ref in the main ESM would allow others to do so at their leisure.

Was thinking exactly the same thing! I do have a separate quest already to hold stuff like this' date=' SexoutNGCounters, but I like your idea better. SexoutNGPreg work for you?

Does fPregPercent cover the question "is this person pregnant"? If so, that'll do. If not I think we still want a flag, so other mods can know if the player is pregnant.[/quote']

Sounds cool to me for SexoutNGPreg, fPregPercent definately covers if Pregnant or not, 0% Pregnant == Not Pregnant.

Sounds good yeah rPregDadPlayer, rPregDadCass & rPregDadVeronica sounds good, others may be better using iBellySize then PregPercent as iBellySize is how Pregnant the Player looks in whatever they are wearing. Reverse Pregnancy like SporePods where the Mother starts full then gets smaller as she births pods would give screwed dialogue. And pregnancy doesn't actually show normally till 10%.

Using faction gets a little intersting at times when different creatures like Spore Plants & Spore Carriers require different animations, I'm not sue how we get around this sort of thing. As factions are good in some case where we want any feralghoul type to use the same animations.

Was thinking exactly the same thing! I do have a separate quest already to hold stuff like this' date=' SexoutNGCounters, but I like your idea better. SexoutNGPreg work for you?

Does fPregPercent cover the question "is this person pregnant"? If so, that'll do. If not I think we still want a flag, so other mods can know if the player is pregnant.[/quote']

Sounds cool to me for SexoutNGPreg, fPregPercent definately covers if Pregnant or not, 0% Pregnant == Not Pregnant.

Sounds good yeah rPregDadPlayer, rPregDadCass & rPregDadVeronica sounds good, others may be better using iBellySize then PregPercent as iBellySize is how Pregnant the Player looks in whatever they are wearing. Reverse Pregnancy like SporePods where the Mother starts full then gets smaller as she births pods would give screwed dialogue. And pregnancy doesn't actually show normally till 10%.

Using faction gets a little intersting at times when different creatures like Spore Plants & Spore Carriers require different animations, I'm not sue how we get around this sort of thing. As factions are good in some case where we want any feralghoul type to use the same animations.

I'm not worried about the faction vs. animation stuff, that's handled separately. I am just thinking that if we set the rPregDadPlayer to the top-level faction, then dialogue affecting scripts (and other stuff) can look at that value. It wouldn't affect the animation.

Before I get too deep into how I think this could work, can you explain a little of how the pregnancy mod works? How do you track what 'kind' of sperm (human, spore, etc) are in the actor?

Since you already know what kind of sperm the player has, and if they get pregnant, what kind is responsible, you could just set the var right then. I'm assuming you only know race which would be fine for a first rev.

if (whatever your pregnancy type var is) == Dog
 set SexoutNGPreg.rPregDadPlayer to DogFaction
elseif (whatever your pregnancy type var is) == Spore
 set SexoutNGPreg.rPregDadPlayer to SporePlantFaction

You could add factions as requested by players. I imagine that the different creatures + 'big' factions from tryouts would be requested first, followed by others on occasion. If the player is pregnant and the variable isn't set, that can just mean 'generic human' until that faction is added to the list.

It seems to me the difficult part is the sperm can be present and get the player pregnant well after the sex has completed, right? At that point, unless you/i store it somewhere, it's too late to get the faction for humans.

If they're human, we need to store the source faction of the sperm during sex.

Creatures are easy. spore carriers are always sporeplantfaction, deathclaws are always deathclaw faction, etc.

The more I think about this, the more complicated it's starting to sound unfortunately.

Still having a problem where NPCs 'push' each other around. Everything else is working, but whenever 2 NPCs are engaged in sex, after they are positioned and the animation is running, one or both will 'slide' away from each other.

Really not sure what's causing this. I've looked in the original sexout code and am not seeing anything special there. It sets the NPCs to restrained, as I do as well, but that's all I've seen.

Archived