What do you want from me?

prideslayer

How about the weathers family after you rescue them from cotten cove ? could add a new story for it there' date='

[/quote']

You mean some kind of quest involving them?

yes kind of, but it would make more sense it would be added to legion tryout, since they are already there.

I'm open to ideas, and more involved with Legion Tryout than I ever expected to be, but you'll have to be a bit more specific. You just want to get them involved somehow, if the player hasn't freed them?

Break them down and turn them into slaves (rather than 'captures')? Something else?

Exactly, great for when your playing an evil character, rather then a good one. Right now there isn't anything added to them like when you liberate them they are suppose to go to Freeside old mormon ford but they somehow never arrive there.

I'll add to the list in the OP and see what I can do, time permitting. I like the idea.

Just a selfish request: If you make a LoversBitch for NV' date=' can you make a female canine companion-an actual bitch- for us who play primarily with male characters?

[/quote']

Not really sure how that would work.. a big part (the most important part?) of the mod is canine + woman sex. I'm not planning anything that a male PC can't also participate in if you're extra twisted, but I'm not seeing a role for a female dog.

Ok I'll test this out and get back with some feedback...

Sounds like your on to something here.

Which is that? Callbacks?

I like 'em, was using them in wsex before switching to sexout and really miss them.

New version on the way soon. Planned for this weekend but I don't think I'm gonna make it, so this week or next weekend.

With callbacks' date=' we'll enter a new age of humiliating post-rape dialog in the Powder Ganger and Legion tryouts.

[/quote']

My new sexout version is making heavy use of them itself internally to cut down on script bloat. That's the intention anyway, still working on it.

First released version will not have as many features, but should have all the old stuff "stubbed out" so ESPs that switch over won't crash -- some parts may just not work exactly yet.

An example is STDs. I'm going to maintain the counters, but they will always be zero. All the STD code that actually tracks that stuff will be moved into its own ESM, to make it easier for others to mod / replace.

Before that's done, there simply won't ever be STDs, and anything using the existing STD counters will just always get a zero -- but at least they won't crash the game looking for counters that aren't there.

Does that make sense?

Initial fap...err...field-report

Currently running all known plugins for sexout.

Loaded this up ran into the "flying tits" issue.

Doing plugin/mod conflict search.

Assessment: This might take awhile...more later

I have been having a lot less crashes inside the gomorrah, usually after 20 minutes of putting cass and veronica to work it'll crash.

As far as the three way thing, if it hasn't been fully implemented yet ok no problem. If it's partially implemented then I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work. For the record it was with the above mentioned cass and veronica.

So far so good.

I have been having a lot less crashes inside the gomorrah' date=' usually after 20 minutes of putting cass and veronica to work it'll crash.

As far as the three way thing, if it hasn't been fully implemented yet ok no problem. If it's partially implemented then I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work. For the record it was with the above mentioned cass and veronica.

So far so good.

[/quote']

Threeways are a work in progress, unpublished, I haven't copied anything up for that yet -- just the callbacks, which is a modder thing with a demo to show them how to do it in their mods.

I was looking into new options for legion plug-in what if we could get the sex animation 69 to work right for the pillory when a slave is hanged, they it would look good.

I have tried it and failed miserably.

The way i did it was creating a message box for when you click on he crucified.

Then just added the script for the crucified when the player activates

it does play but the alignment is all wrong. :huh:

Here is the script used.

scn CrucifiedVictimScript

short btn

ref userref

short	DoOnce

begin onActivate

set userref to getactionref

if userref == player
	if getdead == 0
		showmessage 00SexoutCrucifiedMsg
	else
		activate
	endif
endif

end

begin menumode
set btn to getButtonPressed
if btn == -1 
	return
else
	if btn == 0
		return
	elseif btn == 1
setRestrained 0
    set Sexout.male to Player		;Fuck victim in the air
set Sexout.female to GetSelf
set Sexout.SexType to Anal
set Sexout.Anim to 69
	  Player.CIOS SexoutBegin			
	endif
endif
end

begin GameMode

; restrain me once I'm in position
if ( DoOnce == 0 )
	if ( GetSitting == 3 )
		set DoOnce to 1
		setRestrained 1
		IgnoreCrime 1
	endif
endif

end

-Smacks forehead-

That was in the OP...gues in my zeal for kinky 3 way action I disregarded...oops...it was an honest mistake.

Haha no problem. Everyone wants those kinky 3-ways. Workin' on it!

I'm just not sure what will ensue if the Brahmin bites the DeathClaw after being accidently stung by the Calzanor :)

Scratch previous post it is already working. :P seem i have test script forgot to first place setRestrained 0 it was in my test script just not ingame, so the full script is already working.

I was looking into new options for legion plug-in what if we could get the sex animation 69 to work right for the pillory when a slave is hanged' date=' they it would look good.

I have tried it and failed miserably.

The way i did it was creating a message box for when you click on he crucified.

Then just added the script for the crucified when the player activates

it does play but the alignment is all wrong. :huh:

Here is the script used.

scn CrucifiedVictimScript

short btn

ref userref

short	DoOnce

begin onActivate

set userref to getactionref

if userref == player
	if getdead == 0
	else
		activate
	endif
endif

end

begin menumode
set btn to getButtonPressed
if btn == -1 
	return
else
	if btn == 0
		return
	elseif btn == 1
setRestrained 0
    set Sexout.male to Player		;Fuck victim in the air
set Sexout.Anim to 69
	  Player.CIOS SexoutBegin			
	endif
endif
end

begin GameMode

; restrain me once I'm in position
if ( DoOnce == 0 )
	if ( GetSitting == 3 )
		set DoOnce to 1
		setRestrained 1
		IgnoreCrime 1
	endif
endif

end

[/quote']

oooo hmm.. this is something I think I can work with. I'll get back to you. :D

btw if you know how the package works in geck you could make those legions wander around the curisifed, and just add this part in this script when a legion activates the crusified person.

if userref == player
       if getdead == 0
elseif userref != player
       if getdead == 0
       setRestrained 0
       set Sexout.male to userref        ;Fuck victim in the air
       set Sexout.Anim to 69
       userref.CIOS SexoutBegin          
else
           activate
       endif
   endif
endif

Prideslayer, does your version for sexout.esm allow to set the hight for animation ???

If so, those pillory has side steps on it, would be cool if the player or npc could climb those pillory to the top and fuck the crucified right there when she is tight on the pillory would make more sence, then getting her down then she magically attach herself to the pillory again. :D

btw if you know how the package works in geck you could make those legions wander around the curisifed' date=' and just add this part in this script when a legion activates the crusified person.

if userref == player
       if getdead == 0
elseif userref != player
       if getdead == 0
       setRestrained 0
       set Sexout.male to userref        ;Fuck victim in the air
       set Sexout.Anim to 69
       userref.CIOS SexoutBegin          
else
           activate
       endif
   endif
endif

Prideslayer, does your version for sexout.esm allow to set the hight for animation ???

If so, those pillory has side steps on it, would be cool if the player or npc could climb those pillory to the top and fuck the crucified right there when she is tight on the pillory would make more sence, then getting her down then she magically attach herself to the pillory again. :D

[/quote']

I do intend to allow for height, that's something else that wsex does that I've missed a bit. In wsex it was for setting the bed height so sex on beds looked right, but it would work just as well for people floating in the air.

Hopefully next weekend I'll have a preliminary version up for demo/testing, not sure how my schedule looks for the week or weekend yet.

Keep the suggestions coming though. I want to leave the architecture open enough to at least support all the things I don't have the time to implement myself!

Just thought I'd say, new version is coming along.

- Chars are moving into position

- Timer is working

- Chars are undressing and redressing properly

To do:

- Hook up idle anims and sounds.

- Adjust camera.

- Add callbacks back in.

So far this is all being done with a minimum of code. Won't be running into the 64KB ceiling any time soon.

I'm also simplifying things a bit compared to the current/official version.

- Sexout will not track or handle STD related stuff; this will be left to an add-on ESP or daughter ESM.

- There is a bunch of Body by Race code in Sexout. I don't think it's needed and won't be reimplementing it unless not having it somehow breaks BBR.

- No 'body switching'. I want to leave this up to the player and whatever body pack(s) they have installed.

- No secret/hidden cell where all your stuff goes. Stripped char stuff goes into their inventory, so in case something goes wrong, it's not lost "forever."

- No sex doctor. Since there are no longer STDs in the main ESM, there's no need for her. She belongs outside the "core" anyway.

- No checks on actor types except for blocks against children. This version does not care if you want to setup a supermutant pounding a deathclaw in the ass. It's up to you, the modder, to test and decide if the available animations 'fit' the characters you're going to apply them to.

- Random sex will, of course, attempt to ensure that an animation that is at least *possible* for those involved is picked based on race and sex.

My intention is to have the new sexout ESM handle one thing and one thing only: Sex animations. The punchlist for what it must do is:

* Spinlock the participants.

* Check spinlock for validity.

* Normalize arguments.

* Sanity check arguments (refs valid, not children, etc).

* Increment appropriate counters (numOral, numRapes, etc)

* Move actors into position.

* Undress actors (upperbody & weapons)

* Fit bodies if so instructed **more on this later**

* IFPLAYER: setup camera, lock controls

* Start animation

* (wait for timer expiration)

* Stop animations

* Restore clothes

* IFPLAYER: restore camera and controls

I'm using standard scripted items (control tokens) for a lot of this, since that allows me to cut down on the size of the main script. Dressing and undressing is done with tokens. Setting up the anims is done with tokens. The camera and control stuff for the player (if involved) is done through tokens.

While meeting the goal of slimming sexout down overall, I'm also doing my best to ensure that other mods using it will not crash or fail outright when switching to this version; I aim for the transition to be smooth and easy for those that choose to do so.

The main quest and spell names (Sexout and SexoutBegin) remain unchanged, as do the important variables within Sexout itself.

Of course this would all be pointless if there weren't at least one new "oooooo" feature, so for you, there will be a few.

- Callbacks, as my earlier mod had added, but a little more generic and powerful.

- 3ways, providing the anims line up.

Archived