Fill Her Up - Baka Edition Alternate Sound Files

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 7:17 AM, DuskWanderer said:

It would appear my (obvious) prediction came to pass. Furthermore with the latest update it appears that Baka has redone the audio system entirely. This mod might need an update to maintain support for the newest version.

It seems it is just folder structure change, should be easy to fix on our own

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I took a stab at creating the new audio structure after upgrading FHU Baka SE to v1.96 (attached).
As far as I can tell, the same audio is used for LE and SE.

Audio (A and V) in place in new locations with a mix of the original files (no options in my archive).
New audio (Oral) remixed from old alternate audio files; times do not necessarily match original Oral audio files, but it has not caused me issues.
I'm sure someone could rework this better, but here's what I made for those that can't/won't make their own.

There are more audio files in some categories than the original FHU Baka v1.96 as I've patched my install for more variety.
If you haven't patched your own copy, the extra audio files will just take up space and not play.

Fill Her UP - Baka Edition v1.96 - Alternate Sounds v0.0 (WIP).7z