What is your vice?

To my understanding, a vice is something that you know is bad for you, but you always sneak a little of it whenever you can.

For me that something is Dr. Pepper, god, you can slice my ears, slash my eyes, and stab my chest, BUT LET ME HAVE DR. PEPPER! I cannot live without Dr. Pepper and I drink almost daily

Self talking.

Emily alter ego that dwells within her limbo of infinite inteligence.

Personal mentor that taught emily many things that would made her reconsider.

If emily lack of self control. She would uncounciusly converse and that.. Is completely creepy thing to witness.

Why nobody understand that Mr.Walter is fine gentleman and emily always comfortable whenever he is around. Someone to share and someone truly really care about emily..

Staying up late or not sleeping at all, but still doing it.

I have to second this. :)

I've got the same problem, but I still doing it.

Thirded, I have an addiction to staying up late for no reason. Makes me feel really shitty the next day too... :(

Feel like an owl sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flingingfeces

Thirded, I have an addiction to staying up late for no reason. Makes me feel really shitty the next day too... :(

Fourthed XD  I do some of my best thinking when I can't think at all and that's usually when I've had very little sleep.

Sugar, mostly in the form of chocolate or something containing chocolate. I don't even eat much, nor am I overweight but I can't get enough of that stuff ever since I first tried it when I was 3 years old. I eat on average 133,34 grams of chocolate per day, sometimes less, sometimes more, which is further worsened by the occasional non-chocolate sweetstuffs I indulge in from time to time, like ice-cream and cakes.

I still comfort myself in the fact that I don't do (and never did) drugs, alcohol (lifetime teetotaler, nobody believes me when I say that), or cigarettes and I exercise just enough to keep myself in good condition. If one of my habits kill me one day, it's definitely going to be this.

Speaking of which, here's my usual breakfast and dinner:

chocolate_sandwich_lr.jpg

Guest airdance

I'd say sex and chocolate.  But of the two, chocolate is my worst vice.

Give me chocolate and I'm pretty much yours body, mind, and soul....That is until the chocolate runs out, then you

are just one of the crowd again.

Fourthed XD  I do some of my best thinking when I can't think at all and that's usually when I've had very little sleep.

Gonna add to this quote pyramid since I share this vice with you guys! I like the quiet "late night" feel I get when I'm at home and alone. Sometimes I just like to sit in a chair or look out the window in the kitchen or do some other mundane things. Although usually I'm sitting at my computer surfing the web or playing games. In the moment I feel perfectly awake and alert, but in the morning I feel like crap :/

And while I don't have a vice for Dr. Pepper, I do have one for Mountain Dew (although I must say Dr. Pepper does taste really good). I love the tastes of all the flavors, and tbh It's much more enjoyable to drink than coffee when it comes to taking in caffeine. If I'm at a fast food place and mountain dew is one of the fountain options, I'll get multiple refills. It's totally unhealthy but I just can't stop myself!

Alcohol.

Specifically, Bourbon n Coke. More specifically, Evan Williams Honey and Coke.

I never had a taste for the stuff until a couple years ago, and now I get a couple good glasses a night. My son spends less on weed than I do on legal bourbon. How fucked up is that?

Oh, uh, that and juggs. I love juggs. I stare at them in public and the wife just shakes her head THEN HER JUGGS.

Guest Lehshara

Chocolate... but but it's so delicious!
Also... Alcohol, there is always time for alcohol even if you don't want it.

Oh and wine! Yes I love wine!

Mocha.  I drink about... hmm, 40 to 64 ounces a day of mocha.  Couldn't live without it, even though I know all the sugar is terrible for me, particularly since my family has a history of adult-onset diabetes.  Haha.  At least my preference in chocolate bars is the very dark stuff, so I can rest easy knowing my chocolate habit isn't terrible for me.