I want to make a comprehensive WW animations list

I know many folks on here have already made spreadsheets and such of all the WW files that exist, but I've been thinking of making an animation list that also states what exactly the animations entail (ex. if the animations mostly consist of rough/hardcore, or if they're more romantic, or if they include something that some players might find too disturbing or upsetting). It's admittedly a bit annoying to go through an animation pack to disable animations only to end up with like, 1/200 of the animations enabled. I suppose what I'm trying to say is...  would this be something that others would be interested in? 

I definitely would love this! Sometimes I have to play the exact animation to know what it does, as the title names are quite vague, lol. Which is understandable as they are just a title, and not a description.

How would you accomplish something like this? Let me know if you need any help. 

On 6/5/2021 at 11:40 AM, Beanicorn said:

I definitely would love this! Sometimes I have to play the exact animation to know what it does, as the title names are quite vague, lol. Which is understandable as they are just a title, and not a description.

How would you accomplish something like this? Let me know if you need any help. 

Yes, exactly! (in regards to the first part). 

I'm making this so that people can avoid having to do that. 

Right now, I'm going through the animation packs I personally have installed. I'm really into romantic/passionate animations so I'm noting which packs include them. 

(I'm also noting which animation packs have things that I really, really, really don't like)