Need help finding this clothing mod.

contrarian

that outfits in the cw clothes/dolls/pretty things plugin pack I'm hosting on this site, but its not exactly great to download just for one outfit, its huge and has quite a few plugins, but the screenshot that came with it said its called Fallout 3 "Moon", you might have an easier time finding just that one outfit by itself if you have a name to associate with it, but if you wanna go through the trouble of installing it all its in the cw clothes pack.

this is the pic from the screenshot pack, if they aren't the same i couldn't tell

post-100477-0-91895400-1367796805_thumb.jpg

that outfits in the cw clothes/dolls/pretty things plugin pack I'm hosting on this site, but its not exactly great to download just for one outfit, its huge and has quite a few plugins, but the screenshot that came with it said its called Fallout 3 "Moon", you might have an easier time finding just that one outfit by itself if you have a name to associate with it, but if you wanna go through the trouble of installing it all its in the cw clothes pack.

this is the pic from the screenshot pack, if they aren't the same i couldn't tell

Thank you for responding I installed The CWclothes mod but when I go to crate In-game nothing is in it, I searched around and saw the companion vendor link was broken anyway to fix that?

try this, for whatever reason its not redirecting you right, because thats not the url from the link,

htps://mega.co.nz/#!J092nQ4Q!WbY2_UIpwf48djq73aC9Jheff1UXXlAOZ95UlfH25i8

i removed a t from https so it wouldn't hyperlink, just copy it and add the t back in

on another note, anyone know how to just post a link here without it hyper-linking, because it seems mega doesn't like them?

htps://mega.co.nz/#!JskgkAqb!YyrTsB5u54BUa44Ni_4RQ2iX5ksQehC0CACw69eKG4E

im just gonna update the cw post with this format, and just tell people to fill in the extra t, since mega cant link worth a shit apparently, which is sad because they seems to be the best/easiest file sharing site to use as of now.

Archived